Vet in subang?

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 18, 2003, 6:28 AM

Post #1 of 14 (1648 views)
Shortcut
Vet in subang? Can't Post

hi everyone,

does anyone know of a good vet somewhere around subang area?? i've just shifted to KK few months back and ive been trying to get a good vet for my dog.ive tried out the one in subang SS14 but it wasnt really good...my dog has ear infection and we brought it over to the one in SS14 but didnt seem to improve...any suggestions anyone?>
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2003, 8:01 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Vet in subang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

SS14? That's one quite famous..in SS18..just opposite.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

sharon
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2003, 6:30 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1642 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ivan,

There is a Healing Room at Subang Parade which I found quite good & another one in USJ Taipan also not bad..... can try them out

Don't like the one in SS15..... unhappy experience there

above are my personal opinions only Wink

Regards,
Me & Makiyo

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 19, 2003, 12:23 AM

Post #4 of 14 (1637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Vet in subang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cdmoo,

ss18? whats the name?issit a chinese doc or?? well would give it a try...i dont like the one in ss14 as they are too rough with my dog and he hates it...and the best part is i dont know which one is the doctor..the clinic looks old...not very presentable i must say...
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 19, 2003, 12:27 AM

Post #5 of 14 (1636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sharon] Vet in subang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sharon,

healing room?..oh the one next to pets wonderland right?..well i heard its quite expensive..issit true?
oh thank god u told me not to try out the ss15..i was thinking of bringing him over to try sometimes this weekend...ooohhh or else my dog will hate me..ha ha

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 19, 2003, 2:44 AM

Post #6 of 14 (1633 views)
Shortcut

hi Ritchie.
It's an Indian dr.
It's called Animal Clinic or something like that....
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

sharon
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2003, 12:28 AM

Post #7 of 14 (1614 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ivan,

ya, healing rooms is next to pet wonderland.... i think their charges r a bit higher than the others but at least they r more detail in checking ur dog lor Smile

so, which vet did u bring Ritchie Boy to? is he feeling better now?

Regards,
Me & Makiyo

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 22, 2003, 5:44 AM

Post #8 of 14 (1606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sharon] Vet in subang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sharon,

well he's getting better compare to the last few days...im trying to clean his ears everyday and apply some ointment tht the vet gave me the last time i brought him there..at least the ear doesnt smelll so bad now..compare to the first time when i first discover it..it was terrible..its like dead fish smell..if he doesnt get better these few days will try out either healing or the one cdmoo recommended at ss18..thanks so much sharon..by the way u stay around subang?

sharon
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1598 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ivan

I am staying in SS15 now.... moving soon ... to Puchong Smile

Regards,
Me & Makiyo

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 28, 2003, 9:47 AM

Post #10 of 14 (1587 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

How about Clinic Mayo (yes, weird name!) in Taipan? It's before Victoria Station, next to an optical shop. There are two vets there, one man and one lady. The man is more experienced and the lady is quite young but really quite impressive. She takes time to calm the dog down first before examining, which is quite nice. I sent my dog there when she had her breast tumour removed and they really provided good after service. Calling to check up on her progress when her medication finished and all that.Smile Something quite rare from my personal experience.

Anyway, happy vet hunting!

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 29, 2003, 6:09 AM

Post #11 of 14 (1581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Vet in subang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kowie,

thanks so much...but luckily my ritchie is improving..did not brought him for second visit but managed to get some medication and he's doing very much better. the first visit was terrible and tht doctor ask me to clean his ear daily and apply ointment but after a weeek.no improvement..and then i went to this vet in cheras and tis doctor only recommended me an ointment and it only cost me 18..!! compare to the first one 60!! and what i was angry about when i found out from the vet in cheras that it shouldnt be clean daily...it will make it worse as the tissue in the ear needs time to heal from all thos digging and cleaning...i was mad!!Mad never ever go back to tht vet again..ever!Smile

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 29, 2003, 10:36 AM

Post #12 of 14 (1576 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

No problem. Anyway, hope your Ritchie gets better soon! Are you going to the gathering? Would love to meet both of you. Smile

P/S: Don't forget to clean his ears when you bathe him. My Ah Kow used to get ear infections too coz' the previous owner never clean her ears. When she dig her ears last time it's really gross, got big pieces of ear wax falling all over the place!Crazy

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 30, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #13 of 14 (1568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Vet in subang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kowie,

well he's getting very much better...and the better he gets the angrier i am with the doctor for telling me to clean him daily..!!Mad well...i clean his ears regularly but dont know why still got infection lah..anyway i wont be able to make it to the gathering next month...but i'll be at the dog show next month...see ya if ure there

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2003, 11:52 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1558 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm... Maybe he got ear mites. Ah Kow used to get that a lot last time so always infection and very smelly. But what to do her ears so big like satelite (can't spell!) dish, attract everything! Well... I'm not sure if I'm going to the dog show... but there'll be plenty of opportunities to meet I sure. Smile Take care!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my