Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Help!! where are all the vets in penang?

immy

Jun 12, 2005, 7:34 PM

Post #1 of 6 (677 views)
Shortcut
Help!! where are all the vets in penang? Can't Post

hello all,

ive been reading almost all the thread trying to find a list of vets in penang..unfortunately, i cant find itFrown.. i can find title on vets in penang, but when u read it, usually its just one or none at all.

my dog's sick now, and ive been trying to find a good vet in penang, can anyone please help list down any vets that they know..im sure it can be great reference to everyone else.

by the way, Mr.Khoo, do u think we can have the list of vets on the main page? I mean with its own title stating 'list of vets' there? its quite hard to go through the title and look for it...especially when ur panick and in need for one...with this, we can try to list down all the vets nationwide.

iyoo, its so difficult to find vet in penang..please recommend if any of u know any good ones..thanks alotCool

thank you from my furkids
immy

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jun 17, 2005, 11:34 PM

Post #2 of 6 (656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [immy] Help!! where are all the vets in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

I always go to this vet, doctor Yeoh in Lintang Jelutong..

You can check for the vet information from SPCA penang. I used to get the list of the vets in Penang from them, but was lost together when my wallet was stolen.

Hope this help... Smile

Smile Eliza

rusty
Novice

Jun 21, 2005, 6:57 AM

Post #3 of 6 (636 views)
Shortcut

Veterinary Surgeons who are members of Malaysian Small Animal Veterinary Association (MSAVA) are listed in the following website :

www.msava.org

Just click on Vets Near You and choose the state that you are in, you will be able to get a list of contacts.

Hope that this is useful.Sly

immy

Jun 22, 2005, 2:49 AM

Post #4 of 6 (625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Help!! where are all the vets in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Eliza,

thanks for the replyWink.. i ended up going to that clinic as well...

thank you
immy

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jun 22, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #5 of 6 (614 views)
Shortcut

So how is your furkid ?

Smile Eliza

immy

Jul 2, 2005, 4:26 AM

Post #6 of 6 (595 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Help!! where are all the vets in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Eliza,

thanks for info...my furkid is fine now....... my aunt found a litter of pups near her house, do u know anyone that wants a pup in penang? if u do, please let me know...im now in kl, so i cant provide much info on the pup

here's Dr.Yeoh's contact number if anyone needs it in the future : 04-6565089
immy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my