spaying /neutring

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 9, 2004, 6:26 PM

Post #26 of 30 (327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dpelican] spaying /neutring [In reply to] Can't Post

OH hehehe I see.. Guess I took photo with your girlfriend and your Dao Dao before then... Dmax's puppy? Anyway, wei. you never told me who yu are also "la"... We just keep chatting from forum and no name mentioned.... I definately know the nick Djoecool :) hehehehe
Sometimes Astro worth it but someimes don't. .Often repeat... And I don't want to have too many VCD in my cupboard.. Don't now what to do after watching a few times... Like rubbish... and no space for other stuff... I collected too many already anyway and left in the cupboard to collect dust only....
Yeap everything ok with the dogs and kitten but only my daughter I worry but we like sort of keeping him already.. My older daughter would cry when we said we giving away... So I guess we are stuck with it unless something comes up... Keep in touch.. Fiona

dpelican

Mar 10, 2004, 6:38 AM

Post #27 of 30 (323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] spaying /neutring [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Sorry lah....I thought you knew mah....

Yalah...that's Dao Dao is the one you took photo with my gf one lah at BU Central Park on K9 day.....Cool

Yaloh...initially bought so many VCDs until filled up 1/4 of my room. So started throwing away all the black cover boxes and replaced them with plastic pockets and stick them in the folder. Now also collecting dust in the lounge room underneath my TV.Laugh

Sly Good luck with the cat, okie!

Cool Keep in touch!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #28 of 30 (317 views)
Shortcut

Sign.. I find that my little girl have some "a ti choo" all the time and none in my parents' house.. Allergy I scare.... Hope no need to give up...
Yeah you are right.. just look at my vcd.. Collect dust and take up space... Put into plastic bag also take spaces ah... hehehe..
I still have that photo with me lei.. hehehe I think I put into Pet4U gallery lei... Fiona

dpelican

Mar 12, 2004, 5:26 AM

Post #29 of 30 (314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] spaying /neutring [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooooo...wht happened to your little girl? Is she alright?Shocked

I thought you've already put taht photo on your website.....I saw it there after the BU K9 day....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 12, 2004, 5:40 AM

Post #30 of 30 (312 views)
Shortcut

Yeah I did.. I did.. Both at my website and puppy.com gallery..
She used to have ezcema.. That's was why I keep asking anyone would take him but now all of us falling for him and feel bad to give up on him and just recently I find that my daughter sneezong.. But well today dont have.. phew so we will see lo... Sob Sob...
Will you join us for the jungle trekking? Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my