warn others please

littlelion
Novice

Dec 19, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #1 of 1 (467 views)
Shortcut
warn others please Can't Post

Dear friends,

Please take note whenever you decide to purchase any dog/puppies. Do not fobbed by this name of Patrick/ Edna Kua of the address30 Jalan 7/149K Seri Petaling 57000 Kuala Lumpur. tel 019/012-3323108

I am sharing my true testimonial. To shed light on this matter, I purchased a 14 weeks GSD puppy from the of so-called show quality for RM1800 from RM 2200 asking price. It was of beautiful puppy of good bone and color. Upon 7 weeks later we sent her in for x-rays at UPM to be discover that she is having degenerative bone disorder leading to hip Dysplasia. She was diagnosed positive of severe total luxation on the hip. Attempts were made to seek clarification on this matter from the seller.
Towards my disgust they ignore holding any responsiblity to the dog's condition.
Again the matter got worst when I brought this matter up to the Consumer Tribunal Court as we were indeed in a deadlock.
Guess what, the court proceeding award me of only RM 180 for the cost of damages. A far cry from justice who knows little about the detail if this case and furthermore he can't even pronounce Hip Dysplasia correctly and pass it off as a curable disease of what a young dog should have...furthermore pass a conclusion in the court.
I regreted the whole ordeal as the case cannot to be refered again or appeal in higher court. I should have hire a lawyer to do the job straight at HIGH Court. Naive and foolish me...as towards to day no attempt was futile to retrieve that days written court award. Only given in verbal.

I hold deep love for my GSD and give my very best that I could for her.

do the very good thing in your heart to spread this massage across and the unscrupolous trader( who claims he has a dog kennel in Klang and lives in big house ,drives a new BMW and a red toyota UNSER at Seri Petaling as none of the dogs you see at his house is his but are pending to be re-sell to interested and unaware parties ) are still operating at large and frequently advertises puppy for sale in the main newspaper. I swear by my own integrity this not a malicious lie.Never believe a single word they claimed.

ROTTWEILER 8 weeks, champion line, big bone. MKA / Vacinated / chipped. To view call 019/012-3323108 7/5/2003

GERMAN SHEPHERD puppies & adult (M) big bone. MKA/ vaccinated /chipped. Call 019/012--3323108 16/4/2003

ST.BERNARD female even markings MKA / vaccin/ chip. Sire imported, DAM Mal. Champ. Call 019/012-3323108 16/4/2003
------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there should be any doubt I could forward you the medical reports, photographs, court statement and suchs

latest updates:Frown

GERMAN SHEPHERD Adult Male 17 mths. Female 14 mths MKA, German line. Call 012-3323108 /019-3323108 18/12/2003

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my