what to do with old dogs?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

leopui
K9 Maniac

Oct 4, 2002, 7:45 AM

Post #26 of 35 (7960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HWONG] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well said and way to go ... Hwong Smile !!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

wkser
ALPHA

Oct 4, 2002, 6:15 PM

Post #27 of 35 (7951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,
well what hwong and arthur said is truth ...let this thing cool down........puppyman if you think this is it the best way to do it .....do it......no need to consult us...cheer up guy ....we got better thing to do then keep on posting in here....arios amigo...lastly consult the vet.......

regards

(This post was edited by wkser on Oct 4, 2002, 7:12 PM)

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Oct 4, 2002, 10:11 PM

Post #28 of 35 (7940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [puppyman1] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey You are such a idiotic JERK !!!!!!

Sorry to others ...... really like to be polite but he such a ****** that has to be removed immediately from this FORUM !!!!

Mr Khoo ... pls get rid of him ....he's damn CRUEL and HEARTLESS !!!!!!

Hey .... remember what you did to your dog in this life you will get back in your next life !!!!!!!!!

If first of all you don want to WASTE ur MONEY then 12 years ago WHY EVEN BOTHER to take the dog in the FIRST place ????????????? After being faithful to you for 12 YEARS then you just want to take it's LIFE ?????? Who do you think you are man ????? GOD ??????

I am just wondering , do you do this to your aged parents also ??????

Hey ...... get LOST ok ?
A Dog Never Lies About Love

May
Old Hand

Oct 4, 2002, 10:50 PM

Post #29 of 35 (7934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

We didn't even know how does he treat the dog in the past 12 years. But I'm for sure doesn't wanna know...it might get my fire burning.

valery

Oct 5, 2002, 2:05 AM

Post #30 of 35 (7922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

well said arthur. i've said my 2 cents worth for a poor dog who cannot defend himself.....*silence*

alicia
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2002, 8:55 AM

Post #31 of 35 (7901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HWONG] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

unless puppyman1 was under the influence of copious amounts of mind altering drugs AND alcohol, there is no way that post was written without the intention to infuriate!

i have seen the anger vented towards him and i am glad so many are incensed by the idea. however, it made it think about how many others like him are out there thinking and doing exactly the same thing.

i felt physically ill after reading his post. i just hope he does the right thing by his dog.

also, PUPPYMAN, if you need the RM60, please call me. i'll give it to you if it'll spare you dog being murdered. (click on my profile to get contact details)
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2002, 12:54 AM

Post #32 of 35 (7884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

It's sad to see that there are such unappreciative people. Your dog is probably the only living thing on earth who thinks you are greatest person in the world, yet you repay him by feeding him an overdosage of Panadol! Panadol will make him suffer, just like humans. He will foam in the mouth, and probably go through convulsions before passing away. On the other hand, you can do the decent thing and pay for an injection. It's relatively painless and quick. Your dog won't realize anything. His last moments would be peacefully spent in your arms.

Think about it carefully. Judging by your thoughtless opinion toward "humane" methods of dealing with old dogs, I don't think you have many peers. Your dog is probably the only one who loves you unconditionally, so you really ought to re-think your attitude towards him.

-= Tisha =-

phekling19

Aug 27, 2005, 3:20 AM

Post #33 of 35 (7054 views)
Shortcut
Re: [puppyman1] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey! Feed your old sick dog with 10 panadol is kinda cruel! You will only make him suffer more. Please don't do that. Send your dog to vet instead...be kind and generous.
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2005, 7:16 PM

Post #34 of 35 (7044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

easy la.. let him do what he wants.. then one day hopefully his sons or daughters will do the same to him..

You know, let him suffer the way his dog suffer, then only that time he will pray to his god or his

whatsoever devilish god he is worshiping for forgiveness.

phekling19

Aug 28, 2005, 7:55 AM

Post #35 of 35 (7042 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AACK2001] what to do with old dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah! You're right!!! What goes round, what comes round! Cruel to animal also same as cruel to human! Life is life...it doesn't matter whether it's dog or human! Those people abuse animals, sure get retribution one day! By the time comes...I'll congratulation them Wink
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my