Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
seeking advice on puppy's health

qtee0351
Novice

Dec 15, 2002, 7:59 PM

Post #1 of 1 (554 views)
Shortcut
seeking advice on puppy's health Can't Post

I have a nine week pomeranian...who seems to have an upset stomach. These past few days he's been vomiting a paste-like liquid. I took him to the vet yesterday(EXPENSIVE Unsure), and we were able to eliminate "worms" as a cause. She told me feed him small portions of baby food (chkn and turkey). He's been begging for more each time I feed him. When I don't give it to him. He starts licking and eating everything in sight. Am I starving my puppy? Should I give him a larger portion? And if so how often should i feed him. Today he hasn't completely vomited but he has gagged. He's very energetic. But I've noticed everytime he gets excited and starts to jump alot, his stomach makes a weird sound. He's been peeing like crazy, and has only gone #2 once today and it was very dark and loose. Is this normal for puppies. I love him so much and i'm paranoid that there might be something wrong with him. I've never had a dog...so i'm a worried rookie. Please help!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my