Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
my dear snoopy...

yvonnefoong
Novice

Apr 3, 2002, 8:49 PM

Post #1 of 5 (641 views)
Shortcut
my dear snoopy... Can't Post

Frown My dear dog Snoopy has been with me for the last 7 years and now she has gone far too sick with her weird disease. Skin disease. 70% of her body is now bare with flakes on it and it itches. Sometimes, she would scratch till it bleeds. Her naps have never been deeper ever since, waking up occasionally to give herself a body scratch. The only part of her which is still covered is her back cuz that's the only part that she cannot reach. Other than that, she's very normal in terms of apetite, behavior etc.

I brought her to the vet once but there was no specific medication given other than an injection to ease her pain.

Is there any cure for this? I really love Snoopy and wouldn't spare her for the world. Unsure

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 3, 2002, 9:47 PM

Post #2 of 5 (636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yvonnefoong] my dear snoopy... [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't be despaired, pennies may fall from heaven yet and miracles do happen, For at the end of a rainbow, there awaits you a pot of gold.
Solve this riddle, you are going to save snoopy or perhaps a gift dalmatian puppy.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Apr 4, 2002, 7:33 AM

Post #3 of 5 (629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yvonnefoong] my dear snoopy... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yvonne...Perhaps you should get a second opinion..there is definetly a cure for any medical problem if discovered early....unless you leave it until the final stages where nothing can be done..

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

yvonnefoong
Novice

Apr 4, 2002, 6:45 PM

Post #4 of 5 (621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] my dear snoopy... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yea thanks for reminding me. I just forgot so when I went to sleep last night. Laugh

yvonnefoong
Novice

Apr 4, 2002, 6:49 PM

Post #5 of 5 (620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] my dear snoopy... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yea...yea...Unsure

u're telling me that when there's a will, there's a way and when i find that way, snoopy will get cured. yeah? Cool

I'll go check out snoopy right away to see if she got cured or not..... Tongue

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my