IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Would the puppy die?

phekling19

Oct 2, 2005, 5:36 AM

Post #1 of 4 (662 views)
Shortcut
Would the puppy die? Can't Post

Help! I went to volunteer at PAWS with my friend on Friday. When we wanted to change the newspaper for a puppy as she poo on it, so we took her out, my friend put her on top of the cage and then I changed the newspaper. Later came 2 men who wanted to adopt puppies therefore I attended them and my friend will look after the puppy. Who knows later when I came back, my friend told me the puppy fall down from the top of the cage which is quite high. After fall down, the poor pup dont know got internal injury or something...she started vomitting and saliva nonstop coming out from her mouth. My friend so worried until she cried, me too worried but I acted as if nothing and told her the pup will be all right. In fact, it doesnt seem all right to me. The worker there told us maybe distemper. But how come before she fall down was so active. After fall down become like this and she looks lke gonna die? I wanted to go back PAWS check her today but I'm so sick with high fever...I'm so worry...Frown... Anybody expereince it before?
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

khoo262
Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #2 of 4 (593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Would the puppy die? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think the puppy going to trauma. You must get it to a vet to check it out.
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 14, 2005, 5:52 AM

Post #3 of 4 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Would the puppy die? [In reply to] Can't Post

great to hear tht u guys help out at PAWS, but have to be carefull next time!!, u can't simply take ur eyes off cats n' dogs. more over they are pups!

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

phekling19

Oct 14, 2005, 9:25 AM

Post #4 of 4 (577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Would the puppy die? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya...my friend she doesnt know how to handle dog at all, but I thought keep an eye on pup should be ok for her who know this tragedy happened. I was real shock when I saw the pup, I could sensed that she's gonna die but I'm still hoping that she'll be alright. I will go back to PAWS and check after my finals...Frown
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my