Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Urgent Help/Advice Needed

torochan

Aug 10, 2003, 6:04 AM

Post #1 of 7 (540 views)
Shortcut
Urgent Help/Advice Needed Can't Post

hi guys,

I really need some advice on this. my chaichai is having a fever Frownat the moment took him to vet twice (diff vets) - one after KK gathering and one today. After finishing the first round of medicine, his fever seems to be higher at 40degrees. Both vets took blood sample frm him but found nothing wrong, his symptoms - coughing (but seldom), lethargic (but not sleeping much) and not much appetite. Just wandering have any of u guys come across these before? my chaichai is only 6mths old.

PS. the second vet said it might be due to some flea but that don't seems likely the case as we didn't find any on him. Anyhow the vet gave us some antibiotics, cough syrup and one for his appetite. hopefully it will work or else will bring him back to the vet for another checkup.

Is there any other remedy u guys can giv us? do u guys know of any product that can help cool him down like a ice-cooled bed or something? really desperate as he don't seem to sleep much in his cage.Unsure

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 10, 2003, 6:59 AM

Post #2 of 7 (535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [torochan] Urgent Help/Advice Needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Don't know why but when Ah Kow had fever I spray her with water from that spray thing I use for ironing. It did bring her fever down a bit. Also suggest you keep your pup in an aircon room. Just a suggestion. Hope your pup gets well soon.

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

bryanchooi98
Novice

Aug 10, 2003, 11:43 PM

Post #3 of 7 (521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Urgent Help/Advice Needed [In reply to] Can't Post

HI,

Which Vet did u look for ...My advise is got to subang AMC look for Dr Nathan ..he is really good and exprience Dr and the price is fare...

*This message is not a advertising, is juz reccomend a real good Dr to who ever need.

Regards,
Bryan

torochan

Aug 12, 2003, 1:25 AM

Post #4 of 7 (505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bryanchooi98] Urgent Help/Advice Needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

thnx for the advices guys, today i took my chaichai to the vet again.......this time they found out that he got some serious phlem down his throat. the vet gave him an injection to help him get rid of the phlem, hopefully it will finally work. Unsure

btw byran, where is subang AMC?

bryanchooi98
Novice

Aug 14, 2003, 7:46 AM

Post #5 of 7 (493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [torochan] Urgent Help/Advice Needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ,

Is at ss18 the area where people usaualy make their u turn at almost the end area.

It's an Indian Dr his name is Dr Nathan

Rgds ,
Bryan

julius
Novice

Aug 27, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #6 of 7 (479 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bryanchooi98] Urgent Help/Advice Needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Torochan..it seems like your doggie is suffering from TICK fever... but get a more experience dog to check him. Tick fever can kill. Or perhaps a Virus has your doggie got all its jabs?

BryanCHooi..this doc's place is it near the shell station or opposite the shell station??? I need to find a new vet ler..since I just shifted to USJ 18 or

bryanchooi98
Novice

Sep 1, 2003, 10:24 PM

Post #7 of 7 (462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julius] Urgent Help/Advice Needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Julius,

The Vet is at 9,Jln SS18/6 is somewhere at ss18 Ravi's mamak store the ....anyway i give u the phone number u can call and ask ....k

03-56369008 look for Dr Nathan

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my