Sunshine is bleeding at the penis

Carrie
Novice

Oct 28, 2003, 10:44 PM

Post #1 of 10 (920 views)
Shortcut
Sunshine is bleeding at the penis Can't Post

HELP !!!
Sunshine's bleeding at the penis!! Can anybody help? I'm so scared and worried......

shockmesane
Dog Kichi

Oct 29, 2003, 12:23 AM

Post #2 of 10 (914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Carrie] Sunshine is bleeding at the penis [In reply to] Can't Post

hi carrie,

only advice, visit the vet. as i do not know the cause of bleeding, it's better not to assume any other action. hope sunshine heals soon. keep us updated.
Jack

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 29, 2003, 8:37 PM

Post #3 of 10 (891 views)
Shortcut

Yah, I also think u should take him to the vet ASAP. Do keep us informed about Sunshine's condition!

meiyoong

Oct 30, 2003, 8:15 PM

Post #4 of 10 (876 views)
Shortcut

I want to ask is it the penis bleed little or a lot of blood coming out from his penis? Actually penis is protected by outer skin....when the inner penis comed out ,it;s look like red like bleeding. I 'm not sure about ur dog but for my dog is like that. At first i also thought his penis is bleeding but later on the inner penis go inside the skin oledi , it will look normal back again. But it's better u bring Sunshine to vet.

dawnteng
Novice

Oct 31, 2003, 3:26 AM

Post #5 of 10 (870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meiyoong] Sunshine is bleeding at the penis [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, ya, meiyoong you are right!Shocked I argee what you mentions coz Russ also the same. But Carrie, I think better bring Sunshine to vet fast. Hope Sunshine will be fine.Unsure

~dawn~

Carrie
Novice

Oct 31, 2003, 10:48 PM

Post #6 of 10 (862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dawnteng] Sunshine is bleeding at the penis [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear all,

Thanks a mill for your concern ... Brought Sunshine ASAP that day to the vet.... he got cut at the penis... maybe while peeing in the garden ( kena lalang) or maybe at the garthering in KK. We suspected the former one.....The vet did some anti.... flushing for him... Have to bring him there every alternate day.... so expensive... RM 20 per trip.... but what to do.... he is my baby...

Thanks to all again.

meiyoong

Nov 1, 2003, 7:46 AM

Post #7 of 10 (859 views)
Shortcut

Glad to know that Sunshine is ok now. At least we know wat happen to his penis.Laugh .

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2003, 9:05 PM

Post #8 of 10 (855 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

never thought lalng can be so harmful.

anyway glad that he's fine nowSmile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2003, 6:56 PM

Post #9 of 10 (839 views)
Shortcut

I'm not sure if what your dog is experiencing is the same as my male maltese. His penis did bleed once too.. I took him to the vet, but the vet can't check anything cos he tahan and wouldn't let the vet pull down the skin. Anyway, the vet gave him a jab and that was about it...

Regards,
Swee Eng

edmund_tan99
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #10 of 10 (775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meiyoong] Sunshine is bleeding at the penis [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup, meiyoong, u r right, my yorkie also the same, when he stimulate, his penis will extend n it will look flashy n redish, once its end his stimulate it will reduce n cover by skin already..............when i first notice that, i think what is suddenly got red red 1 near his penis, but suddenly disappear...........then finally notice that he stimulate n his penis extend out liao, flashy n red 1..........Sly

so nothing to worry la if this is the case

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my