Dog vomit for 3 days+

kennyoce
Novice

Jan 21, 2007, 6:06 PM

Post #1 of 6 (825 views)
Shortcut
Dog vomit for 3 days+ Can't Post

Hi All,

My dog vomit since Friday night till today. I did send her to vet yesterday morning. But she still vomit although is vomit lesser. Vet gave her a jab which can prevent or reduce vomit and some pill which contain carbon(to absorb those foreign particle or toxin inside her stomach) and another pill which can reduce gastric juice.
Suspect she accidentally ate/swallowed some corrugated paper box pieces Fri night and injured her stomach. (her first vomit, the yellow bile contain some paper)

But seeing her still vomit today feel very worried. Anyone got similar experience care to share? Vet just told me to monitor for few days and worse, send for X-Ray. She is eating very very less and drink little. But lucky is, she is still can jump and run and chase although not so active compare previously. Sigh

Sad Owner,
Kenny

(This post was edited by kennyoce on Jan 21, 2007, 6:13 PM)

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2007, 1:17 AM

Post #2 of 6 (807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kennyoce] Dog vomit for 3 days+ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi All,

My dog vomit since Friday night till today. I did send her to vet yesterday morning. But she still vomit although is vomit lesser. Vet gave her a jab which can prevent or reduce vomit and some pill which contain carbon that is activated charcoal (to absorb those foreign particle or toxin inside her stomach) and another pill which can reduce gastric juice.
Suspect she accidentally ate/swallowed some corrugated paper box pieces Fri night and injured her stomach. (her first vomit, the yellow bile contain some paper)

But seeing her still vomit today feel very worried. Anyone got similar experience care to share? basically there is nothin much u can do now except to monitor her, i had an exp whr zeus kinda vomitted for a abt few times within a few hrs time...yup till the yellow bile as well...
Vet just told me to monitor for few days and worse, send for X-Ray. She is eating very very less and drink little. But lucky is, she is still can jump and run and chase although not so active compare previously. Sigh the good thing is that she back to herself, slowly but surely rite??? so jz monitor her closely, uve done all u should be doin, gettin a pro's help...
Sad Owner, felt u too...
Kenny

ezekiel 25:17

kennyoce
Novice

Jan 29, 2007, 8:34 AM

Post #3 of 6 (797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Dog vomit for 3 days+ [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the reply. She is getting better. I had advised from petshop also that she might need deworm. Since she did vomit or poo with blood. She also less appetite.
So, I already dewormed her and also some additional pil to prevent her from bacteria.

And thanks god, she is OK now. Still naughty as usual.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Feb 1, 2007, 1:46 AM

Post #4 of 6 (787 views)
Shortcut

good to know that she's gettin better

ezekiel 25:17

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 3, 2007, 1:19 AM

Post #5 of 6 (775 views)
Shortcut

Frownkennyoce..

glad to hear the good news...

if can, deworm ur cutie once every 2 weeks ya.
unless u see everything she eats is clean haha

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Feb 5, 2007, 5:02 PM

Post #6 of 6 (770 views)
Shortcut

Hope she's fine now!

Rascal was like that too when he first got out of quarantine at KLIA. He was vomitting on and off usually in the morning for about a week. It was yellowish and frothy....took him to the vet, they also donnu why. Could be something he caught from the quarantine place or could simply just be the water here in Malaysia. But doesnt seem lethargic or anything at all. After vomitting can wake me up from my sleep to clean his mess some more. Crazy

After some time, it just stop. The vet did give him a jab. But now I notice, everytime he drinks tooooooo much water and starts jumping like he ran amok, he would vomit his water out again. Just water lah.....slimy water. Not yellow and not frothy. I guess like kids lah......they burp out what they took in too much. Sly

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my