Riccaval
ALPHA

May 3, 2006, 12:08 AM

Post #1 of 94 (14867 views)
Shortcut
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 Can't Post

Was wondering if any forumer or their friends bought this cute fellow

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

so we can share info and common interest.

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 3, 2006, 12:12 AM

Post #2 of 94 (14860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Admin, I have to start another ckcs thread as the old one already got problem (same with Chihuahua thread).....have inform admin long time ago.

Admin

May 3, 2006, 2:40 AM

Post #3 of 94 (14849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

It is good to start a new thread as the old one got too long which require longer loading time.

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 3, 2006, 5:32 AM

Post #4 of 94 (14838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownok Admin, as long as u know the reason.Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 3, 2006, 10:56 PM

Post #5 of 94 (14817 views)
Shortcut

Calling... calling.. Calling all the CKCS owners? Where are you guys???

Was thinking about having a gathering in June. I have ye to meet you guys since I'm a new owner. Would love to meet up if all goes well...

Anyone interested???

Come Come Come, we CKCS owners need to have fun fun fun loh.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 3, 2006, 11:21 PM

Post #6 of 94 (14812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh,All] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Splendid idea Crazymouse. We havent had a gathering for quite a while.

It would be nice to catch up. Ok start the ball rolling, you have my full support.

If you cant get a suitable venue I can offer my place if others are ok with it.

Just give us a tentative date and I try to get more to join the gathering.

cheers

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 22, 2006, 10:38 PM

Post #7 of 94 (14757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Calling... calling.. Calling all the CKCS owners? Where are you guys???

Was thinking about having a gathering in June. I have ye to meet you guys since I'm a new owner. Would love to meet up if all goes well...

Anyone interested???

Come Come Come, we CKCS owners need to have fun fun fun loh.

Hun, looks like all the old ckcs members are not looking at the forum anymore or maybe they are all very busy. Will try to contact them thru other means...we can have it anytime time.

Anyway you can catch me and some others with their cavvies at the next show on 24/25 Jun at SCPlaza.

FYI I saw a imported one for sale at the only pet outlet at 1-U. Go and see how much they are selling......Crazy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 25, 2006, 8:34 AM

Post #8 of 94 (14745 views)
Shortcut

Yah, I guess this forum is dying down... all old members not active anymore....we old members only floating a bit hahaah....

Mid June I'll be free so maybe I'll go to the show to check it out.

Oh... yah, I think there is one there. My parents said it didn't look as nice as Chelsea... but then they only love Chelsea hahhah....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 25, 2006, 10:14 PM

Post #9 of 94 (14738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Its the same with any forum ....ppl come and go......and also members have multiple IDsPirate for backstabbing purposes......lol

We still can have our gathering in June...after ur exams/assignment etc. Should be able to inform some of them at the show.

Ha....Chelsea is a lucky dog, very happy to hear that your parents also love her I'll be showing Chelsea's litter sister (Lizzie) for the first time at the coming show. Let her have some fun and experience.

cheers

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 26, 2006, 5:03 PM

Post #10 of 94 (14727 views)
Shortcut

HAhah... yah, realise the multiple ID thing here is very teruk. See all the flaming also no mood liao.

Yah, sure must have a gathering heheheh....

Chelsea is too pampered I guess. She acts like a baby, demands to be hugged everytime we come home. don't care my parents or me, each of us must hug her only she will quiet down hahhah....

Ah, I must see Lizzie loh heheheh.... never got to see her last time.

Jean Liew
Dog Kichi

May 27, 2006, 6:13 AM

Post #11 of 94 (14718 views)
Shortcut

Yo ppl! i'm totally up for the gathering. Please let me know when and where. Hope i'll be around because i might be in europe depending when. but just go ahead and set a date first. i've entered pepper for the upcoming show. wanted to enter charlie too but don't think his ears will grow out in time. How's J.J. doing? Will let you know when we're ready to take him home. Just not now coz i'm going of to Europe anytime, and my sis is not back yet, and we also have some renovations going on so not the best time. but no rush anyway. ok then, keep me posted!

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 29, 2006, 1:07 AM

Post #12 of 94 (14706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jean Liew] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Good to see u ard Jean. Make sure you're back in time for the show and enjoy ur Europe trip......r u catching the World Cup in Germany????

We will keep u inform of the coming gathering.

Georgie (JJ) is doing good, u can take him when u r ready, no problem. A recent pic of himFrown
Attachments: georgie5.jpg (74.1 KB)

Riccaval
ALPHA

May 29, 2006, 1:12 AM

Post #13 of 94 (14704 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hun,.......just for ur info. The ckcs in Jean Liew avatar is 'Charlie'. He is the sire of ur Chelsea and Lizzie.

So u r related to Jean also...lolTongue You can see Charlie when we have our next gathering.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 29, 2006, 7:11 AM

Post #14 of 94 (14695 views)
Shortcut

Wah, Georgie is so cute!!!!

Yah, you told me Jean's Charlie is Chelsea's sire. Yay, would like to see him hehehee... Chelsea has grown so much now.

Attachments: Resize of 100_0217.JPG (90.9 KB)

Jean Liew
Dog Kichi

Jun 7, 2006, 10:56 PM

Post #15 of 94 (14654 views)
Shortcut

yo! no lah, not watching World Cup. going horse shopping. Hahah...actually i'm thinking of delaying trip until after world cup coz it's going to be so packed, rowdy, expensive and impossible to find accomodation i think...and there's no rush really, so there might be a change of plans...good also so i can make it for the dog show for sure.

Aww...georgie is adorable...Will probably take him when my sis comes back and i return from my trip.

cris
Enthusiast

Jun 9, 2006, 10:05 PM

Post #16 of 94 (14645 views)
Shortcut

Derrick, is it safe to go for show competition? I heard there is virus outbreak for dogs now and i am a bit worry as suki is pregnant. I am not showing suki, will be showing misty but worry what if virus follow us home...hahahha

So need your advise.

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jun 9, 2006, 10:19 PM

Post #17 of 94 (14644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cris,....I'm not aware of any virus outbreak, where did you hear it from?

If its really true please share more info with us, its important. Thanks

cris
Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006, 5:35 PM

Post #18 of 94 (14614 views)
Shortcut

in one of the chinese website, few people's puppies died of parvo virus. Even the doctor in the clinic told me that and he told me best not to take any puppies that havent finish the three jabs out to avoid getting contact with it.

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jun 12, 2006, 8:50 PM

Post #19 of 94 (14610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

The Vet's advise is good. If your Misty is fully vaccinated then she sould be protected. But still depends on wheather you are comfortable or not.Unsure

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2006, 7:55 PM

Post #20 of 94 (14567 views)
Shortcut

Hihy...riccaval

I m esther here...currently own an ACS.Planning to get a CKCS.i saw a CKCS last week at petsmore same dob with me.really fall 4her but is oredi reserved by some1.i heard chris said can get frm u as well.so can i meet u up 2moro?u going 4the dogs show rite?

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2006, 8:09 PM

Post #21 of 94 (14566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Esther,

Yes I will be at the show, I will be bringing 3 ckcs to the show. Do drop by and I can introduce you to my dogs.

Look forward to seeing youSmile

Derrick

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2006, 8:15 PM

Post #22 of 94 (14563 views)
Shortcut

i tot u jus showing 1of them.u having 7CKCS with u rite?around wat time u ll b there?all of ur CKCS oso did take part b4?really nice knowing u.i think chris ll bring me to meet u 2moro.C u there

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2006, 8:27 PM

Post #23 of 94 (14559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ckcs)-2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you have m.s.n. or y.a.h.o.o?........we can communicate there, faster and dont take up space in this forum.

I have a website too where you can see most of my dogs. but its not proper to put the link here. will let you know thru other means.

cheers

(This post was edited by Riccaval on Jun 23, 2006, 8:29 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2006, 12:34 AM

Post #24 of 94 (14554 views)
Shortcut

I already show her the website.

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2006, 1:45 AM

Post #25 of 94 (14547 views)
Shortcut

i hav...u can email to me at esther_hor@hxxxxxl.com ok

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my