First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

arthur
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 6:24 AM

Post #151 of 174 (2652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gina!

Glad to know Biscuit is back to his normal self. Wah.. you still got energy to go MidValley somemore ah? Impressive!SmileShocked

As for the out of breath..it's understandable as you are not getting enough oxygen anyway.Hint..puff! puff! not good for you..Wink

Nevertheless, I agree with you.. this was one hectic and tiring doggie weekend! At night, Lee Ron just went straight to his crate, open the door with his paw and plonk himself down for the night.Smile Normally, he'll lay around on the floor, jump up to the bay window..sniff around or trying to dig a hole in the parquet flooring, etc..anything but sleep. He'll only go into his crate after we tuck him in..but these few nights..short of hanging out the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign, he just call it an early night.SlySly

sharon
Enthusiast

Jul 8, 2003, 6:24 AM

Post #152 of 174 (2652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Congratulations to all winners Smile

I was so surprised that Makiyo managed to finish the whole track & still active the whole evening Crazy not like her mummy.... almost drop deadBlush

Looking forward to Dogathon 2004 LaughSly

Cheers.
Me & Makiyo

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jul 8, 2003, 6:32 AM

Post #153 of 174 (2649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ber] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi BER,

Nice to meet you at the Dogathon. Hope that you and your whole group of friends will join our month doggie gathering in KK in the future.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

ginl
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 6:45 AM

Post #154 of 174 (2645 views)
Shortcut

Yah i know...that thing can really kill ones stamina...can feel the diff....what to do Crazy....I was running with Uncle Moo towards the end and he kept pushing me to walk faster coz Rex wudn't walk with Biscuit behind him, kept wanting to wait for Biscuit kekekekeke....Uncle really pressure me that morning Crazy....what to do also...he's my supplier so.... Tongue

zoey
Novice

Jul 8, 2003, 7:17 AM

Post #155 of 174 (2635 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations to all winners. I'm glad to hear that you all enjoyed the day very much. I apologise if there is anything that we have done wrong. Thank you also for making the event a successful one. SlySly

We couldn't have done it without you all.

Hope to see you all again next year, and don't forget to bring friends along as well. Wink

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Jul 8, 2003, 7:57 AM

Post #156 of 174 (2630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

We hv had a great time at dogathon, looking forward to dogathon 2004 now. but, u guys more around very fast ah.. we always got left behindUnsurePirate..

hope next year's dogathon can click woth u guys more closely, so tat we won't get left behind! so " hor lean"..

cheers,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2003, 8:09 AM

Post #157 of 174 (2629 views)
Shortcut

lolSmile

next time i'll do that. Wink
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 8, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #158 of 174 (2626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe, oh yea....i went one round and i was totally exhausted ! luckily it was Terry who was handling her on the run.

I was really surprise that Mocha was quite fast actually both of them was at the 4th place from the finish line when all of a sudden mocha just pop down on the side of the road and refuses to move at all and that was like at 0.5 km from the finish line ! ....too bad we missed the prizes.

But we definitely did enjoy all the fun and next time will train Mocha to run a longer distance ! mocha was so tired till she even slept the whole day today well, what to do ? for a 6 months + puppy she did very well.

Oh yeah, congrats to all the winners ! I didn't manage to stay till late lar coz Terry was tired and Mocha was falling asleep on the floor liao !

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Jul 8, 2003, 8:48 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 8, 2003, 8:51 AM

Post #159 of 174 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yea....but i wouldn't mind to eat more chicken wings though TongueTongue "yummy" Tongue but definitely NO more fishballs ! CrazyCrazy now see fishballs also takut liaoUnsureUnsure

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 8, 2003, 8:55 AM

Post #160 of 174 (2621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dont' u worry serene ! next time I will tag with u all u want ! coz, in this dogathon, Mocha was being stolen by the daddy most of the time coz, it was his golden opportunity to "court" all the girl-girls mar. Esp when he walk alone with Mocha.... even manage to "court" a cute young lil girl wor...hehehee

cheers,
minglmy

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 4:57 PM

Post #161 of 174 (2612 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaugh hahahah Lee Ron is just hilarious! You should just go ahead hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign outside his crate just for these few days. What about the girls? Don't they kacau him or try to lure him out to play?? Cool

ber
Novice

Jul 8, 2003, 5:20 PM

Post #162 of 174 (2608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Judging from the feedback, it seems that the furkids are in better shape than the mummies and daddies Laugh Probably need to go for training next year heheheh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 8, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #163 of 174 (2602 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah, u got THAT right... this mummy definitely needs more exercise. The daddy at least can still run for the 2KM dogathon. me ? one round also pecah oledi lor ! hehehe malu lar... BlushBlush

cheers,
minglmy

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #164 of 174 (2589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

At least you did take part & your little girl too! aiyoh, when I saw the route, I thought, whew lucky me no enter with my puggies - they'll sure pengsan man & then I'll have to carry my fatty Pinky & run, lagi teruk. Mommy also certainly NOT FIT! BlushBlushTongue

We did have a good time tho, my Mom & I & my two girls & we look forward to next year's.

Yes, congrats to all those who have won. sigh, wish my puggies can do those tricks.

Cheers!
pug rules!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #165 of 174 (2587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha ming yang ah.......then no need the ICED MOCHA liao la..since need to jaga badan for next year's dogathon!!! kekekekek LaughLaughLaughTongue

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 9, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #166 of 174 (2575 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur,

well thanks for the info, would sure to be there at the AKU show.. those two poms are lovely..will u be registering in the AKU too?..well will say hi next time..see ya
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

KEIDOU

Jul 9, 2003, 3:07 AM

Post #167 of 174 (2567 views)
Shortcut

ha,,,, my bf said the best trick doggie is a big dog but called POODLE ....HA..HA...HA...SO STRANGE!!!
then i scold my bf not poodle lah paka, is puddle.
TongueKEIDOUTongue
ALWIZ BE NAUGHTY!
BE FUNNY
BE NAIVE

.'"'..
'
( '0' )_!)
' '
LL_ *_J

KEIDOU

Jul 9, 2003, 3:47 AM

Post #168 of 174 (2563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile oh, so happy that day.
i cant belive i m the first contestant that arrived thereFrownFrownFrown 5.30am oredi wake up, Frijol still blur blur . when we arrived , they still preparing in the DARK ! (i think the resgistration is end by 7am, first timer) then Frijol get dirty in the wet wet grass!then me n bf leg also get dirty loh....
when all the member arrived ...happy.... can get my puppy.com t-shirt , but not wearing immedietly. monday i wear to kolej ..ha..ha...
then getting more know each member.... happy they still remember Frijol Crazy but not me... they just remember the blue dress Frijol wear.
nice to meet cindy n the most kind n polite goofy!
then also congratulation to arthur n other member that get many many prizes!!!! (no sharing for the pamper meh....i want some snack oh...not dog food guah?...)
now the m.s group seem bigger n together .ALSO ATTRACT MANY PPL TO LOOK AT OUR M.S.
i m so tired after 2km ..... i m behind arthurTongue
near the final , i speed up, then the poodle owner still want to challenge with me...Unsure ..he faster than me......(first time i c the poodle in salt n pepper colour , i only seen in magazine)
want to pengsan when i remember haven take breakfast.my frijol staring strangely when i still running for 2km .....first time run so far with her....
FRIJOL:.....I WANT TO FAINT DOWN LAH MASTER.....
WHAT UR RUN FOR ? MANY BIG N STRONG DOGGIE HERE CHASING ME LER?CrazyCrazyCrazy
then when i want to show her some trick (i think it just a fun show, dunno is a competition lar) she too tired n dun even want to bite people who touch her anymore.......also "shia shui" when she do little bit in the trick .....everybody laugh lar......
other game like fast eating , fun lar . big doog alwiz win ler. then the dressing up fur kid , make owner dress like NINJA TURTLE !!!!
all the ladies can take oic wf her when she exausted lah.... me too dun want to socialize when too tired like pengsan feeling ..
happy to c some of the owner bring back home THEIR BIG DOG ....BIG SLEEPING DOG IN THEIR HAND LIKE BABY!
WHAT A HAPPY DOGGIE DOGGIE DAY!!!!
NEXT TIME i will convice more ppl to join.
pic should put in pet2u.com , yeh? i ll put.
my leg still pain today......but stillk happy...thinking about the over fatty doggie ,almost cant move....
TongueKEIDOUTongue
ALWIZ BE NAUGHTY!
BE FUNNY
BE NAIVE

.'"'..
'
( '0' )_!)
' '
LL_ *_J

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 5:46 AM

Post #169 of 174 (2556 views)
Shortcut

hi Gina,
Thks. to Biscuit .. else I would be out of breath too.. No wonder during the start of the race, Rex was charging ahead ..dragging my wife along.. I think he was chasing Biscuit then!
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

ginl
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 5:51 AM

Post #170 of 174 (2554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

huh u mean Vivian was handling Rex at the start? Didn't see her i thought u were handling Rex the whole time....yah he probably saw either Ah cuit or Ah Ney and started chasing after them Tongue

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 6:08 AM

Post #171 of 174 (2550 views)
Shortcut

hi gina,
She was.. , till I grabbed the leash from her.. I could see she's falling apart while running down the slope Smile
Of course u did not see her.. u guys (KhooBg, Arthur) were infront right from the start...
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 9, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #172 of 174 (2542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey girl,

i only need to "keep fit" next year TongueTongue this year still can have tons of ICED MOCHA lor...hehehee ! u cannot run lar....

cheers,
minglmy

boon
Doggyman

Jul 9, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #173 of 174 (2530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Encik,

u know BER ah...she is the one with big gang of labs and her friends are all retrirevers gang. so be careful loh...later pug become DnG

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

luckey
ALPHA

Jul 13, 2003, 9:03 AM

Post #174 of 174 (2502 views)
Shortcut

ooh arthur, what was Pepper's best trick? congrats to both of them and of course yourself and sharon! Wink What about lee sha?

havent been in the forum so long im feeling a bit "out of it"... never mind will ty and catch up reading all the threads soon. Must also make it to the next gathering so we can meet all the new faces too!

How may doggies came for the dogathon?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my