Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Shih Tzu owners meeting up for coffee this Sunday (15 Dec), anyone interested?

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 11, 2002, 7:10 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3122 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu owners meeting up for coffee this Sunday (15 Dec), anyone interested? Can't Post

Hi all. After meeting up with Lisa Chew and Elly yesterday for pet shopping and lunch, Lisa and I have come up with an idea of meeting up for coffee this Sunday, 10 am, at Mont Kiara at the Flea Market.

I've seen some people bringing their shih tzus there before so I suppose dogs are allowed. Since Lisa and I are shih tzus owners, we thought it'll also be good if other shih tzus owners can join us to share the pains and gains of keeping our shih tzus. Not trying to be biased here, dog owners of other breeds can join us too...But we'll be discussing more about shih tzus if you guys don't mind...And not too sure if that place allows for big dogs or dogs which are very active or bark loudly because so far I've only seen shih tzus around and that place has a lot of people going to the flea market.

We haven't decided the exact venue in the flea market to meet...but I guess it may be one of those cafes there...Will keep you guys updated. Until now, Lisa and I will be going...let us know who else are interested.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

lisachew

Dec 12, 2002, 12:33 AM

Post #2 of 2 (3105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Shih Tzu owners meeting up for coffee this Sunday (15 Dec), anyone interested? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah anyone interested? Please do join us.

Guess its a bit of short notice but ...do come if free.
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my