Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 9:23 PM

Post #51 of 96 (3157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

same as u, i got another 4 dogs now: one pair of parents, then 2 of their puppies (one female and one male). the one i lost is the eldest, but smallest among all the puppies. this is my first time to have so many dogs together, last time i used to have 3 dogs (all very big size). this is my first time too to experience the adult dog gives birth to puppies Smile

how do u keep ur remaining dogs now after one of ur pup has been stolen?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 9:43 PM

Post #52 of 96 (3154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi dmax,

Nice to meet u. In fact, before this, i didn't hear anything about dog stolen case happened in Puchong. If i have heard this before, maybe i will be extra careful to my dogs. Besides that, i thought the dog thieve will normally steal those pure breed dogs, so they can sell them for high profit!

Thus, it was a big shock for me when my dog is being stolen. She is already 10 mths old. If she got spotted by the dog thieve, why they didn't steal her away when she was still a few weeks puppy? Some more, she is a mixed breed. So, i really didn't expect it will be happened to her!

Yes, it was sad to lose any one of our dogs. I feel sorry to her. If i was aware of this problem earlier, then i can protect her! Same as u, i will feel sad if sending my puppies away for adoption, so i choose to keep all of my them Tongue Can u imagine how dirty, messy and noisy in my house sometimes becoz of them? Anyway, they are all very cute! Wink

But u really scare me, would they steal my dog away just for dog meat? If it is their main intention, then why they steal the smallest one? instead of other bigger (size) dog? I really wish that it is not their reason to steal my MiMi away. I rather prefer she is now resold to somebody else, or who likes her and just steal her for their own. I wish she is sayang by her new owner now, and one day later i'm able to meet her back!

Thanks for your advice and i will be extra careful for my remaining dogs. Ya, do keep an eye for my MiMi. Maybe she is still somewhere around Puchong or Kinrara now. Really wish to reunite with her soon, i miss her very much...

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2003, 10:54 PM

Post #53 of 96 (3153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

all the cages keep in the house...kekek...

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 11:01 PM

Post #54 of 96 (3152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

huh? how to keep all the cages in the house? ur house must be big enough...

but i think ur dog will feel bored to be kept in the house for all the time! Tongue

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 12:02 AM

Post #55 of 96 (3146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

not big enough but still can lor....

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 12:08 AM

Post #56 of 96 (3144 views)
Shortcut

won't they make noise at night when all of ur family members are sleeping?

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #57 of 96 (3142 views)
Shortcut

cannot lor, how dare they r?? coz im master! kakakak....

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 1:33 AM

Post #58 of 96 (3141 views)
Shortcut

wow...u r so fierce huh? sometimes my dogs will bully me back Tongue

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 6:09 PM

Post #59 of 96 (3136 views)
Shortcut

sure lar...if not how to control 4 doggies at once ler/.... kakakaCool

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 8:01 PM

Post #60 of 96 (3133 views)
Shortcut

my dogs are so naughty, they will bully me sometimes instead i control them. they normally will follow my mum's instruction, but not follow mine Tongue

sigh...i suddenly feel very "envy" to whoever who keeps my MiMi now. they are so lucky to have her now and got the chance to protect and sayang her. as for me, i was only with her for 10 mths...not even for 1 yr!! i really miss her so much...Frown

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 4, 2003, 1:34 AM

Post #61 of 96 (3126 views)
Shortcut

I am so sorry to hear your problem. I used to have 2 pomeranians when I lived in PG and one of them was stolen one day. 10 mths down the line, my family gave up hope when fate has it my immediate neighbour's relatives who stay outstation came to visit and brought along their dog and guess what?

It was my POM...my maximillian. They obviously adored the dog but when my dog saw me, it tried to get back to me. At first, they refused to give/sell it back as their little daughter was very attached to it but after seeing how sad I was and maximillian trying frantically to come back to me the whole night....they relented.

I was so happy. That is why nowadays I have 2 huge Rottweilers. AT adult stage and at their weight....a thief must be super desperate to climb over my tall gate to get them!!

I pray you will get back your baby. Don't give up hope!!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 1:51 AM

Post #62 of 96 (3125 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, u really delight me! it's so happy to share ur experience. Yes, u give me a hope again to reunite with my dog!

By the way, after 10 mths time, how could u ensure he is ur dog? Didn't ur dog change his look? I'm just wondering can the dog still remember us after such a long time didn't see us?

U and ur dog r very lucky indeed! Maybe i can say that since the dog is belong to u and thus he came back to u now. This is what i believe also, since my MiMi belongs to my family, i will able to find her back one day later.

Somebody called me just now and claimed that they saw my dog. However when i called back the number, the guy who picked up the call told me that his cousin was only playing fool with me. I was so disappointed...they gave me a hope, but then they destroyed it! I can't understand how could they play a fool with a person, who actually is in worry and sad?! They are so cruel!!!! Anyway, i didn't scold him, coz i already got no mood to scold people...Frown

Yes, i wish ur good luck can be passed to me. My house door is always "opened" and waiting for MiMi to come back no matter how long it takes.

But i pity ur relative's little daughter, she must be very sad to return the dog to u. U should buy her back another cute doggie Tongue

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 4:44 PM

Post #63 of 96 (3122 views)
Shortcut

why they just listen to ur mum instruction?? becoz of u r not feeding them n ur mum feeding them?? or just u r not their master then the real master of those doggies is ur mum? kakaka.... too bad......Laugh

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 5:56 PM

Post #64 of 96 (3117 views)
Shortcut

they scare of my mum and thus they will follow my mum's instruction. my mum will scold them if they are not following, not like me...i seldom scold them, so they like to bully me, coz they know i will sayang them only!

they r so cute, sometimes they will come to me and look for my help whem my mum is scolding them, ha ha...

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 4, 2003, 6:01 PM

Post #65 of 96 (3117 views)
Shortcut

I asked my neighbour's relatives to contact the men that sold them my Maxi to asked to meet them and pretend to be interested in buying a dog from them. They came to the house and once they arrived, they realise what happened and tried to scoot off.

We were ready and forced them to tell what happened and they gave a lame reply that they found my Maxi wandering in a industrial park 10km from my place. They refunded the money to my neighbour's relatives.

Hah! As if my Maxi can jump a 5 ft gate or squeezed past the gate tiny gaps. Anyway, my police inspector uncle (not a dog lover) said that I do not have a case if I report to the police as I do not have a eye witness.

As for recognizing my Maxi, he did not change one bit and look exactly like b4. Photos also proved that he was mine. Moreover he has unusual colouring. After coming into my arms, he refused to leave and actually snap at the family that bought him when they wanted to cuddle him.

The biggest change was my other POM, Baron who saw the whole kidnap incident. From a friendly dog, he became very suspicious of strangers and fierce too.

I do hope your Mimi will find its way back to you. People should not buy dogs from unknown sources and suspicious men. More often, these dogs are stolen and they are trying to offload them cheap & quick to avoid detection.

Come on...a lot of people know what pedigree dogs cost. If someone offer a labrador puppy for RM100-200, what do you think? Stolen-lah!! But then again...there are tonnes of buyers who are greedy and take advantage of the situation and get the cheap dogs. So who are encouraging these thieves?

No demand no supply-lah!! Hate these people!!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #66 of 96 (3114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Where were you losing your dog last time? Was the dog thief Indian or Chinese? When you called them up and showed your interest to buy a dog, what kind of dogs they were having at that time? Maybe stealing dog is their full time job...

Yes, they are an idiot. They dun understand how people feel about their pet. I treat my doggie as my family members. They steal my dog away is same as breaking my heart!

I agreed with you, because of high demand for those cheep and good breed dog, then it indirectly encourages the dog stolen case to increase. But as a dog lover, we can't do much, besides of taking good care of our dogs, because our M'sia police won't pay much attention to this issue also. Sigh...

My mind everyday now is thinking of MiMi only...i really miss her! Wish i could meet her one day later, like what you did. Smile

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 9:21 PM

Post #67 of 96 (3111 views)
Shortcut

oic..then u r their protecter lar..kekeke.... hey, what breed u keep liao har??

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 10:11 PM

Post #68 of 96 (3109 views)
Shortcut

All of my dogs are mixed terrier. They are very playful and naughty sometimes. My house is always messy, dirty and noisy because of them. But i like them very much. In fact, they bring us happiness for everyday! They are one parents and 3 puppies (2 female + 1 male) of them. However, one of the puppies MiMi is missing, sob sob...FrownFrownFrown Really miss her a lot...

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 10:23 PM

Post #69 of 96 (3108 views)
Shortcut

hey gal, dont like that liao lar..all is fateAngelic

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #70 of 96 (3105 views)
Shortcut

but i just can't stop thinking of MiMi even though i know i shouldn't be like that...sigh...Unsure

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 10:40 PM

Post #71 of 96 (3104 views)
Shortcut

aiii...what can do ler??

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #72 of 96 (3103 views)
Shortcut

sometimes i feel like i dun want to have any new dog after these remaining dogs, becoz i can't stand of the sadness when losing them...

last time i felt extremely sad when my former dogs have passed away...sigh...u know lah...dog's life is average 10 yrs only...

do u still hold the hope to reunite with ur missing dog?

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #73 of 96 (3101 views)
Shortcut

ya, i still hope but i think i cant get him back already coz so long time liaoFrown

hope the new owner will treat him good lor!Angelic

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 11:23 PM

Post #74 of 96 (3100 views)
Shortcut

dun give up ur hope! 2 of this puppy.com members have sent me message that, they have reunited with their missing dog after a long time. one is 10 mths, another one is 9 weeks. i do hope that i will be as lucky as them Smile

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 11:26 PM

Post #75 of 96 (3099 views)
Shortcut

i really hope too.Angelic

Henry from Penang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my