Found a mix shih tzu at USJ 12

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 4:14 PM

Post #1 of 35 (3504 views)
Shortcut
Found a mix shih tzu at USJ 12 Can't Post

My friend found a lost mix shih tzu nearby USJ 12 last week. Anyone lost a mix shih tzu kindly reply. There's something special about this dog and i'm sure the owner should know about it. It has short hair with a mixture of light brown and white colour. When it is found, it has a colar on it. We've bought this dog to the vet yesterday and the vet has announced that the dog is healthy. According to the vet, is a mix of shih tzu and terrier aged around 3 - 4 years old. We've not taken the picture of the dog yet, but hopefully the owner will be able to see this.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 4:27 PM

Post #2 of 35 (3502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuikiaw] Found a mix shih tzu at USJ 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, a pic of the dog will be helpful. I have lost my dog recently, but she is only 10 months old. She is also a mixed terrier. I wish the dog u found is my missing dog, so i can quickly get her back from u Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 4:38 PM

Post #3 of 35 (3498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Found a mix shih tzu at USJ 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

The picture will only be up by wednesday. But meanwhile just to let u know somemore, that this dog do not have any microchip on it as being checked by the vet. Maybe you can tell me is there any special thing about your dog which concern her leg? Is a female by the way.

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 2, 2003, 4:39 PM

Post #4 of 35 (3497 views)
Shortcut

hi, when did your fren found the shih tzu? Is your fren name Eunice? Yesterday Eunice called me and told me abt the dog. I went n check it out, but its not my little darling.the vet confirmed that she dun hv a microchip ? Your fren is so kind, at least she take the time and effort to bring the lost dog for a check up in the vet, she must be a dog lover like you ...Wink

Shlee, meybe you should contact the person.....it look like your MIMI. Better check it.. hopefully you can find your MIMI.

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 2, 2003, 4:42 PM

Post #5 of 35 (3495 views)
Shortcut

is that your shih tzu ??? is a he or she? ITs a very nice dog, very nice colour. my display pic is my little doggy that got lost on 24.11.2003. she has a beautiful long hair. Frown..still no news of her

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 4:44 PM

Post #6 of 35 (3494 views)
Shortcut

really appreciated your help! anyway, i think the chance that the dog u found is my missing dog is very slim, coz my dog is being stolen from Puchong and she is only 10 mths old. she is a mixed terrier, golden brown color, very short and small in size. her hair is a bit curly. i think there is nothing special on her leg. u can see my dog pic if u like. frankly speaking, i really miss my dog very much and hopefully i'm able to find her one day later...

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 4:47 PM

Post #7 of 35 (3491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] Found a mix shih tzu at USJ 12 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm Eunice. Yes i call you yesterday. Since it is not ur dog, so i'm thinking to try my chance over here. She's now with my friend who found her. And the vet has confirmed that she's healthy. I hope that you'll find ur shih tzu.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 4:47 PM

Post #8 of 35 (3490 views)
Shortcut

really? is she look like my MiMi? can i have ur friend's contact number? so i can go to check the dog out?

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 4:51 PM

Post #9 of 35 (3489 views)
Shortcut

Yes i have a shih tzu also myself. That's mushu. Is a female aged at 10 months. I really hope that you'll find ur shih tzu.

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 4:53 PM

Post #10 of 35 (3488 views)
Shortcut

Where can i find the picture of your dog? While we are waiting here, maybe you can email me the picture at fuikiaw@yahoo.com Although the vet has confirmed that the dog is around 3 - 4 years old, maybe we should give it a try.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 4:58 PM

Post #11 of 35 (3486 views)
Shortcut

i've just forwarded my MiMi's photo to you. pls help me to check it out. thousands of thank you!

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 5:15 PM

Post #12 of 35 (3482 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I've seen mimi's picture. But unfortunately the dog that my friend found is not her. Her nose is excatly like a shih tzu that means is almost flat. But mimi's nose looks like a terrier. I hope you know what i mean. Anyway, i'll be posting up the picture soon also. Then you can check it out urself. Either tomorrow or Thursday.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #13 of 35 (3480 views)
Shortcut

ya, my MiMi's nose is not very flat, somemore the colour is red, not black! anyway, really appreciated your help to check the dog for me and wish you could keep an eye for my MiMi too. i'm still holding a hope to find my MiMi back.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 5:36 PM

Post #14 of 35 (3479 views)
Shortcut

besides the missing dog, do u have any other dogs now? dun worry. wish both of us can get back our dog soon. just pray for their safe return to our home.

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #15 of 35 (3478 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

The dog that we found is having black nose. I'll keep an eye on ur Mimi and hope you'll find Mimi back soon.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 5:48 PM

Post #16 of 35 (3476 views)
Shortcut

thank you very much. anyway, i'm happy to see you and your friend are really a dog lover, becoz willing to take care for any dog. hopefully the dog u found can find her master soon!

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 5:55 PM

Post #17 of 35 (3475 views)
Shortcut

Ya, since we all are dog lover so i guess it is practically that we hope that all dogs are able to have a good owner.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 6:01 PM

Post #18 of 35 (3473 views)
Shortcut

ya, i wish M'sia can like other western country, can provide a very good welfare for all animal. like 24 hrs animal hospital and law action will be taken against those dog thieve or those dog owner who tends to abuse their pet!

fuikiaw
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #19 of 35 (3472 views)
Shortcut

We just keep our fingers cross and hope that one day malaysia will have such laws also. At least dogs owners can bring their furkid everywhere especially restaurants.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #20 of 35 (3470 views)
Shortcut

ya, i agreed with u. sometimes i feel like bringing my doggy out for a meal or a walk together, but just afraid will get scolded by other people, especially Malay! last time, i was staying in Shah Alam and i have an argument with a Malay guy. becoz he scolded me when i brought my dog out for a walk. i had scolded him back becoz my dog didn't disturb him at all!

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 2, 2003, 6:25 PM

Post #21 of 35 (3468 views)
Shortcut

the dog that i'm talking about is the the one found by Eunice.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #22 of 35 (3465 views)
Shortcut

it's ok! i'm happy u told me about the new, at least u have kept an eye on my MiMi. my hope is always out there. i'm waiting for my dog to come back, no matter how long it takes!

oh ya, i think i saw ur advertisement in newspapers, but i think it would be more efficient if ur dog pic is attached! maybe u can send me ur dog's flyers at hslee@digi.com.my i will forward ur dog flyers around!

good luck to both of us!

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 4, 2003, 4:13 PM

Post #23 of 35 (3438 views)
Shortcut

tq for your offer. Winkwill send the file to you. u can mail me at kpwong@srikdu.edu.my, i will hep to to distribute the mails as well. any news of your mimi ????

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 4, 2003, 4:16 PM

Post #24 of 35 (3437 views)
Shortcut

have you found the owner yet?? i really hope that the owner will look out for her. That day at teh vet the little dog looked so frightened...maybe she really know that she lost her way home. still now news of my doggy yet. I'm really worried abt her coz she is supposed to go to Mayo for her yearly booster and its due oredi. really hope that the person who found her loves her if they wants to keep her. if not pls return back to me. ....sigh......

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 5:43 PM

Post #25 of 35 (3431 views)
Shortcut

so sad...FrownFrown still now news about my MiMi. I miss her deep deep...FrownFrownFrown

thanks for ur help. i've already forwarded my MiMi flyers to you and waiting for ur dog flyer, i will distribute it around!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my