Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP!!! LOST SHIH TZU@ SS18, SUBANG JAYA

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 1, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1416 views)
Shortcut
HELP!!! LOST SHIH TZU@ SS18, SUBANG JAYA Can't Post

hi, my name is Sharon.My cousin (mistokal 1) n fren (Tracyteh) posted a notice to look for my shih tzu. I lost my shih tzu on 24.11.2003 at night. today is the 4th day n yet we still cannot find her Frown.

My shih tzu is a female, 1/12 yrs, tri colour ( brown, white n black). she more on light to golden brown. she got a beautiful long hair.

We have stick all notice around the neighbourhood and we even send flyers to all the mailbox around SS18.If any one out there found my dog, pls call me at 012 -2190331/ 012-3263391. we put up an advertisement under classified ( will come out on Sat, 29.11.2003). pls pass the word around and help me to find my doggy. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2003, 10:02 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] HELP!!! LOST SHIH TZU@ SS18, SUBANG JAYA [In reply to] Can't Post

any pic of ur doggy? yes, i saw ur advertisement, but it's hard to recognise ur dog without the pic. i'm having the same fate with u. hope both of us can get back our dog soon.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

tracyteh
New User

Dec 5, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] HELP!!! LOST SHIH TZU@ SS18, SUBANG JAYA [In reply to] Can't Post

wei, dun be sad anymore ......

we can only hope that GinGin in the better home now .....

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 5, 2003, 4:17 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracyteh] HELP!!! LOST SHIH TZU@ SS18, SUBANG JAYA [In reply to] Can't Post

if she is in good home then its ok......Frown. till today i still pray hard that whoever who get my doggy, please return back to me ..... i miss her...Frown

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 4:58 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1377 views)
Shortcut

ya, i undertand how u feel now, coz i'm "suffering" the same feeling! let's hope for their safety return!

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 5, 2003, 9:35 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] HELP!!! LOST SHIH TZU@ SS18, SUBANG JAYA [In reply to] Can't Post

i 've send the flyers to your mailbox. are you planning to buy another dog?

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 9:42 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1375 views)
Shortcut

ya, i received your flyer already. will keep an eye on ur dog. dun worry, maybe my MiMi is together with ur dog now, they are a good friends now Tongue

i won't buy any new dog. i still have another 4 dogs now (parents and sister & brother of MiMi). my house is full of dogs already Wink

how about u?

carmentpang
Novice

Jan 7, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1340 views)
Shortcut

HI,

i understand ur feeling.. coz i lost my dog too..... hope u will find ur lovely puppy soon..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my