Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST SHIH TZU @ SS18, SUBANG JAYA

bumblebee
Novice

Nov 28, 2003, 5:00 PM

Post #1 of 3 (843 views)
Shortcut
LOST SHIH TZU @ SS18, SUBANG JAYA Can't Post

hi, my name is Sharon.My cousin (mistokal 1) n fren (Tracyteh) posted a notice to look for my shih tzu. I lost my shih tzu on 24.11.2003 at night. today is the 4th day n yet we still cannot find her Frown.

My shih tzu is a female, 1/12 yrs, tri colour ( brown, white n black). she more on light to golden brown. she got a beautiful long hair.

We have stick all notice around the neighbourhood and we even send flyers to all the mailbox around SS18.If any one out there found my dog, pls call me at 012 -2190331/ 012-3263391. we put up an advertisement under classified ( will come out on Sat, 29.11.2003). pls pass the word around and help me to find my doggy. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was edited by bumblebee on Dec 1, 2003, 9:20 PM)

cris
Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2003, 5:35 PM

Post #2 of 3 (837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] LOST SHIH TZU @ SS18, SUBANG JAYA [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont think it will be back to you. I lost mine too and i put flyers in the whole housing estate as you did, even publish in newspaper but no one return it to me. I think most people will keep it as it is small and cute.

I know how you feel, am not trying to disappoint you....but best of luck to you.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #3 of 3 (834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] LOST SHIH TZU @ SS18, SUBANG JAYA [In reply to] Can't Post

to share my experience with u, if ur dog is running away, then u r standing a chance to get her back. but if she is being stolen, then the chance of getting her back is very slim.

anyway, we should always hold a hope and never give up. becoz nobody can foresee what happen in the future. u might be the lukiest one in the world, right?

I understand how u feel, coz i'm looking for my stolen dog too. i also miss my dog deeply. I'm getting crazy to search for her recently. I won't give up even though sometimes i feel restless and hopeless...

Dun worry, just keep it on and good luck to u!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my