Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Cocker Spaniel

cris
Enthusiast

Oct 28, 2002, 11:37 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3376 views)
Shortcut
Cocker Spaniel Can't Post

I lost my cocker spaniel a year ago. She is american cocker spaniel with all black color. She is a sick child for when she was small , she was hitted by distemper....so now and then she will have fits.

We are all working so we had a small door for the dog to go to the garden to do their business. One day we came back from work, and found that she is missing. I cried, for she is just like a child to me...and when ever she got fits in the middle of the nights, i will for sure be awake to calm her down.

I live in Sunway, althought it is a year now but i still think of her. At that time, we went every house looking and asking for her but no one seem to see her. I lost another one after this too...this time silky terrier. After this, i learned a lesson, that is i will lock all of them in the house when we are at work and only let them out of the house to garden when we are at home.

Anyone who got a black cocker spaniel and who always got fits, please contact me. She was one year old when i lost her...and should be 2 now.

CrisFrown

kenny
New User

Nov 11, 2002, 11:31 AM

Post #2 of 2 (3267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Cocker Spaniel [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there Cris, I came across a cocker very similiar to the one you are describing about three months ago. I adopted her from the RSPCA after someone had abandoned her. The story's not too good though so may be I should tell you the story later.

You can e-mail me at koda91@hotmail.com

Best wishes... kenny

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my