Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :(

khyeying
Novice

Nov 21, 2003, 7:44 PM

Post #1 of 14 (1908 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( Can't Post

I don't know if this site really helps, but I really miss my puppy! She is a tri-colour furred(white, brown,black) female Shih Tzu puppy, and her hair was tied up on the day she was lost. She was lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor, which is somewhere near to the custom to Singapore at around 10pm on the 19th November 2003. Please tell me what else can I do to find her? She do not have any collar tag or anything else on her, because she hates it. There's nothing on her other than her hair tied up. If anybody who knew anybody from Johor have found a female Shih Tzu puppy, please contact me at my e-mail: khyeying@hotmail.com. By then, I will have my way to proof that she is my puppy. Please help me! I miss her...

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 22, 2003, 10:10 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khyeying] Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

hope that u n ur shih tzu'll be reunited soonSmile

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 22, 2003, 8:56 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khyeying] Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( [In reply to] Can't Post

hope u can find ur doggie soon!!

god bless!!Angelic

keep me update ya!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

khyeying
Novice

Nov 22, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1887 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for the concern. [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you so much for the concern.. Actually I feel that my chance for getting my puppy back is quite big, I hope. Bcos she is lost in the neighbourhood, I hope it is just someone who did not know who she belong brought her home. I had informed the nearby pet shops to keep an eye, so all I can do now is just wait Frown. I hope the person who took her will just oneday bring her in to the pet shop and I might then get her back. Is advertising on the Star newspaper a very helpful way? If you have any friends in Johor, that lives or that knows anyone living in Taman Pelangi, would you pass this message over to him/her? I want my puppy!!!

Yoyo ~ my missin' Shih Tzu :((
Popeye ~ my lovely lil' Mini Schnauzer *muaks*!!!

bumblebee
Novice

Nov 29, 2003, 7:41 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1868 views)
Shortcut

hi... i lost my shih tzu too on 24.11.2003..., in Subang Jaya.till date still no news of her....Frown...Have u found your little darling yet? Good luck to both of us . Lets pray hard that they will come back to us !!!

khyeying
Novice

Nov 30, 2003, 2:51 AM

Post #6 of 14 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there! I haven't found my Shih Tzu and yeah, really miss her. If anybody out there from Johor, from that Taman.. Please keep an eye for me alright? I had just put up flyers today. I hope I'll get her back very very soon.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2003, 4:45 PM

Post #7 of 14 (1858 views)
Shortcut

i haven't found my stolen dog too, same as u, i really miss her very much...dun give up! wish both of us can get back our pup soon! Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

khyeying
Novice

Dec 4, 2003, 2:52 AM

Post #8 of 14 (1850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know if this site really helps, but I really miss my puppy! She is a tri-colour furred(white, brown,black) female Shih Tzu puppy, and her hair was tied up on the day she was lost. She was lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor, which is somewhere near to the custom to Singapore at around 10pm on the 19th November 2003. Please tell me what else can I do to find her? She do not have any collar tag or anything else on her, because she hates it. There's nothing on her other than her hair tied up. If anybody who knew anybody from Johor have found a female Shih Tzu puppy, please contact me at my e-mail: khyeying@hotmail.com. By then, I will have my way to proof that she is my puppy. Please help me! I miss her... Frown

khyeying
Novice

Mar 11, 2006, 4:32 PM

Post #9 of 14 (1519 views)
Shortcut

After 2 and half years, I wanna say... it's useless. All these microchippings, etc etc etc is USELESS!!! Yoyo never came back, and I couldn't find here anywhere. People said she might have swam to Singapore,.. Crazy well, all I could think of is that she's in a good home now, and OBVIOUSLY, she's forgotten all about me!!!!! She might be so happy now with her Bangladesh owner who gives her curry everyday, or her Hokkien owner who gives her Hokkien mee.. ah whatever! all I know is she's happy without me Frown and yet, I'm still remembering her FrownFrownFrown!!! "Yoyo, no matter you have Indian or Malay owner now, you must be happy orh.. FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown"

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2006, 7:42 PM

Post #10 of 14 (1505 views)
Shortcut

hi kheying, i oso got the same feeling like u,i try so many way to find my dog, but till nw oso no news, till nw i stop find him coz i rather believe my missing Sing Sing stay good at other ppl house, having fun time then i will found his death body at the road side 1 dayFrown

khyeying
Novice

Mar 12, 2006, 6:25 AM

Post #11 of 14 (1499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maegan] Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi maegan... NO WAY MAN!!! I don't ever want to imagine that Yoyo is 'dead' Unsure I'd rather think he's with someone I might not like, but having a happy life Crazy.. without me Frown. I never ever want to imagine that she's left the world even 2 and half years ago.. no, never want to think of it that way.. How much I wish that microchipping can work in a way that erm... maybe we could detect it somehow if we lost it. Do you think it's useful to put a dog tag on it? I think ppl will still steal it if it's cute.. so useless I guess Mad.

Golden Warrior

Mar 13, 2006, 7:17 AM

Post #12 of 14 (1488 views)
Shortcut

So sad to hear that you still can't find your doggie. My fren lost his golden at Senai 2. If you looking for new puppy, you may contact me at 016 - 77 22 686.

Hope you yoyo having great time now.

~~ World will never be the same again ~~
~~ Tiger & Baby & Fire ~~
~~ Huskies ~~

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 13, 2006, 4:21 PM

Post #13 of 14 (1482 views)
Shortcut

Hi, khyeying

i lost my female shih tzu too 4 months ago...still cant found her yet. No idea where she is....., miss her so much. i know ur feeling without a darling shih tzu...Frown. Hope they will be fine no matter where they are.........

God bless them....always n always

khyeying
Novice

Mar 13, 2006, 4:51 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Shih Tzu lost in Taman Pelangi, Johor :( [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown You ppl are so kind, givin me all the comforts.. it's been so many years now, it doesn't hurt as much as before, when I recently lost it. But no matter how long has it been, I'll be remembering her :) She's my first doggie which I got from my boyfriend, a very meaningful one... I hope you guys will find your doggie as well. It feels really terrible losing it. I remembered the way I felt, it was really painful. How nice IF microchipping works more miraculously.. FrownFrownFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my