Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUY THAT PUPPY IN THE WINDOW

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 8, 2004, 5:25 PM

Post #151 of 165 (1292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUY THAT PUPPY IN THE WINDOW [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahaa.....

Kekeke... Snoopy's poo doesn't seem to smell that bad. Her urine isn't that bad either... TongueTongue I think its because she's a small doggy who drinks a lot of water.

Hmmm... Speak about drinking water from odd places.. Snoopy is sometimes curious abt drain water... Mad... Caught her drinking from it a few times.

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 8, 2004, 6:48 PM

Post #152 of 165 (1291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUY THAT PUPPY IN THE WINDOW [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiya,

Funny,my dogs drink quite a lot too but josie's urine just stinks to the max.Very very acidic. but thankfully eversince i started giving them barf, the smell reduces and not that annoying anymore.

Ergh i get so agitated each time seeing them drinking from those places ewww

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 10, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #153 of 165 (1286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUY THAT PUPPY IN THE WINDOW [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah...

I'd guess it could be due to the food they took last time then... TongueTongueTongue Hmmm... I think I'll explore BARF since there are quite a number of health benefits... TongueTongue

Must make sure that our furmaster is healthy to order us around.. LaughLaughLaugh

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 10, 2004, 11:06 PM

Post #154 of 165 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUY THAT PUPPY IN THE WINDOW [In reply to] Can't Post

but make sure u check agian bcos surchinmy posted some notes about BARF which can be pretty scary and disturbing (to me since i FED them BARF!!!)....am opretty cautious of the food that i'm giving them now... hm..josie's wee stilll stinks to the max.. yuck

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 17, 2004, 10:45 PM

Post #155 of 165 (1267 views)
Shortcut

Hmmmm...

I think I read his post about ensuring that the raw meat is safe for our furkids to eat. Anyway, Snoopy is still on kibbles because we don't have the time to prepare BARF... UnsureUnsure

Join the JRT Zone

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 18, 2004, 11:57 PM

Post #156 of 165 (1261 views)
Shortcut

hi,

where did u read it? Can u send me the url or articles? my dogs are eating 1/2 barf and 1/2 kibbles :) it takes lots of time to prep honestly :)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 22, 2004, 8:52 PM

Post #157 of 165 (1254 views)
Shortcut

Uh-oh...

I remembered reading it... But can't find the URL.. UnsureUnsure Sorry for that. I think it was a reply to a_vie's post. She's putting her furkid on BARF+veges and fruits... Very healthy furkid she's got there...

Hmmm... If I find info on BARF, I'll let you know... Wink Currently a bit busy here... UnsureUnsure

Join the JRT Zone

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #158 of 165 (1251 views)
Shortcut

its okay :) nash and josie too are on a strict healthy diet....raw meat with alternates of cucumber...celery...green pepper ( veggies) ..fruits ( apples, peaches, guavas but mostly apples cos josie loves crunching them!)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 23, 2004, 10:32 PM

Post #159 of 165 (1246 views)
Shortcut

Wow...

That's good stuff... Keke.. Its making me hungry!! TongueTongueTongue

Hmmm... We tried giving Snoopy apples, but she doesn't quite like it. She prefers mandarin oranges and persimmon.. CrazyCrazyCrazy

Join the JRT Zone

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2004, 6:20 AM

Post #160 of 165 (1241 views)
Shortcut

hey hey hey...do u know that it's better not to feed dog oranges?? Better keep off incase she gets tummy ache!! Josie loves apples cos she loves crunching things..i gues that explains the cucumbers and celeries :)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2004, 5:02 PM

Post #161 of 165 (1238 views)
Shortcut

Tongue Yea... Oranges are not good for the dog's tummy..

Anyway, it was just for the CNY period. We just give her a couple of pieces, not the entire orange... Smile

I think Snoopy doesn't like apples because apples tend to be a bit acidic for her... CrazyCrazy Kekekeke.... Not just crunchy but juicy as well... TongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2004, 7:37 AM

Post #162 of 165 (1233 views)
Shortcut

hey

yeah that's why josie's healthier than nash cos nash hates veggies and fruits!! before i knew the bad stufs about grapes..i fed him green grapes and he like it tons..now too bad ..he can't have them at all !

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 26, 2004, 4:48 PM

Post #163 of 165 (1232 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaugh....

Hmmm... So, it is true... Vegetarians are healthier than Carnivors!!!!!! Kekeke... Snoopy has developed this "begging" look whenever we eat now. She will sit in front of us and just stare at us eating. She doesn't make a move but our hearts will melt and we give in... TongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

paulynn
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2004, 8:55 AM

Post #164 of 165 (1223 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Anyway, josie's at the SPCA now as i sent her for neutering and will be seeing her tomorrow. I cried whe n i saw her .Yeap the drama queen but i've never seen her in such a state where she was really telling me that it hurts alot by her eyes and movements. I usuall know what they're telling me by their eyes and all that but it hurts so much to see her suffering but i always tell myself that it's the betterment of her doggy society and i dont want to be an irresponsible owner where something will happen to her or she'll get raped when i'm not supervising her and that i dont want to see anymore suffering from the dogs and the puppies.

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2004, 3:18 AM

Post #165 of 165 (1218 views)
Shortcut

UnsureUnsure... Hi...

How is Josie? Hope that she is feeling much, much better now... *sigh*.. I felt so sad when I saw my other dog Oofy after she got spayed... FrownFrown She still wagged her tail when she saw me. I just wanted to cry... I stayed by her side most of the night to carry her out to do her business. She was sooo weak...

Hate to say this, but I lost Oofy after she was spayed due to a botched spaying operation. She had a very bad infection and died after suffering for two days... Anyway, we don't plan to spay Snoopy since she is under constant supervision and will not be allowed to go near the gate where a lot of dogs like to linger outside...

Hope that Josie is much better. Am sure that the vets at SPCA have done a fantastic job of taking care of her. Besides that, it will lessen Josie's chances of getting mammary tumours later...

Join the JRT Zone

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my