Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 5:24 PM

Post #1 of 96 (6411 views)
Shortcut
Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! Can't Post

Hi All,

It's me again. I haven't found my lovely dog yet. She has been stolen on 17/11/03 from my house in Bandar Puchong Jaya.

Once again, i really need all of your help to keep your eyes for my dog. Attached is her recent photos, hope it could help you to identify my dog. I got many of her photos and can email to you if you interested. Her name is Mi Mi. She is a mixed terrier, 10 months old, quite small in size, yellow color and looks dirty on her both eyes because she got some eyes problem.

Since she is being dognapped, i suspect she might be in someone's house now (might be your neighbour) after resold, or she is still at somewhere and waiting for someone to buy her. Please help me to pay attention when you are in pasar pagi or pasar malam for any dog seller. I heard that, most of the stolen dogs will be sent to Penang or JB for resold, so please pay your attention too if you are from Penang or JB.

I really wish to get her back no matter how hard i have to experience. I would never give up and i'm even willing to pay in order to get her back. She is a queen in my house and it's like taking my life away when i'm losing her...

Meanwhile, i will advertise it in Star Newspapers soon and will distribute flyers as many as i could. Please email me if you are willing to distribute the flyers too.

Please contact me immediately if you have found any similar dog. Please email me hslee@digi.com.my or shiauhw or call me 016-2179739.

Thank you very much and please pray for my dog together.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

(This post was edited by shlee on Nov 19, 2003, 5:26 PM)
Attachments: MiMi10.jpg (46.6 KB)

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 5:42 PM

Post #2 of 96 (6404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

dont worry dont worry...u c, jessiek already find her furkid back... i believe u can too!!Smile

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #3 of 96 (6400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes, congratulation to him. how i wish i could have the same good luck as him. by the way, my dog is being dog napped, not run away by herself...

i really miss her...and worry how is she doing now. hopefully, the one who kidnapped her is treating her good as well...

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 6:04 PM

Post #4 of 96 (6398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes, i do understand ur feeling... coz i face that b4 too...Frown

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #5 of 96 (6396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

are you able to find you dog finally? when was it happen?

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #6 of 96 (6391 views)
Shortcut

i cant find him after that until nowFrown he was kipnaping by indian guys... so sad two months ago....

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 7:47 PM

Post #7 of 96 (6390 views)
Shortcut

how did u know ur dog was kidnapped by an indian guy? someone saw him? do u have ur dog pic? maybe ur dog is in KL here, i will also keep an eye for ur dog!

dun give up! i believe we can eventually get our dog back!

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 7:59 PM

Post #8 of 96 (6388 views)
Shortcut

coz somebody saw that ma... i think is the indian who llive near my housing area lor.... but no prove...that's made me mad!Mad

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 8:02 PM

Post #9 of 96 (6387 views)
Shortcut

u r lucky than me, at least u know how ur dog went missing and u have a target (the indian guy) to follow up.

if i was u, i will follow the indian guy and try to check what is inside his house and what is he doing everyday!

not like me, i really got no idea where my dog is now, nobody saw it and no one can answer all of my doubt!

i really feel restless and hopeless sometimes...

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 9:12 PM

Post #10 of 96 (6383 views)
Shortcut

dear, dont feel hopeless n restless...be strong ok! cheer up!

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #11 of 96 (6380 views)
Shortcut

i can't have a sweet dream after losing her...then every night i drove around and around all the garden nearby, hopefully i can get her. i wish the "good luck" will be dropped to me and my dog!

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 10:07 PM

Post #12 of 96 (6378 views)
Shortcut

all the puppy.com's members will prayAngelic for u!

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #13 of 96 (6372 views)
Shortcut

thank you...but sometimes i really scare and don't know how to face it if i still couldn't get her when the time is keep on passing...

how i wish i could take few days leave now and concentrate to look for her!

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 12:39 AM

Post #14 of 96 (6369 views)
Shortcut

then , i wish ur dream come true!Angelic

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 1:14 AM

Post #15 of 96 (6365 views)
Shortcut

frankly speaking, i'm starting worry now, how come still no one call me to see my stolen dog? it's about 2 days already and i got totally no news about her. i'm just afraid the dog napper doesn't treat her good...and she is very scare now as she is alone and without us. i always told myself to be strong and don't give up, but i really scare indeed...

she is my baby and i seldom scold her even she is naughty sometimes. how can they be so cruel to her? pls...pls don't do any bad thing to her!

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #16 of 96 (6364 views)
Shortcut

god will punish who treat ur doggie bad! dont wory!

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 2:16 AM

Post #17 of 96 (6359 views)
Shortcut

Yes, god will punish all those dog thieves!

hi everybody, i have my flyers ready and please let me know if you are willing to help me to distribute the flyers around.

pls email me at hslee@digi.com.my or shiauhw

thank you in advance!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 7:40 AM

Post #18 of 96 (6355 views)
Shortcut

hi,

can u send the flyers to reality69dreamer@yahoo.com ?

will try to distribute the flyers and spread the word. Smile

good luck..and like doberman said...will be praying for the safe return of your little one.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 8:56 AM

Post #19 of 96 (6350 views)
Shortcut

Sad to hear such bad news... I just saw some Indian guy got a Basset Hound in his car... Hopefully he was not trying to kipnap him... You can send the flyers to me... Is it printed on a paper or just do the emailing only? If paper, do you think it is a good idea to be distribute in Damansara Heights as well? Why I asked because was stolen in Bandar Puchong see? I used to stay there and still visit my parents there everyday see? So I can help... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 5:39 PM

Post #20 of 96 (6344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks RealityDreamer, i have already email my flyer to you. I'm really appreciated your help!

Hi Vicfion, can i have ur email add, so i can email u my flyer too? Pls help me to distribute the flyers to wherever u can. Even though my dog is stolen from Puchong Jaya, but she might be already sent to other places like Sunway, Subang or even Damansara. I won't give up any hope to get her back. I will also try my luck to search for her in KL. Since your parents are staying in Puchong, do ask them to check on their neighbour. Sometimes i feel that my dog is still in Puchong area and kept by somebody!

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 9:26 PM

Post #21 of 96 (6343 views)
Shortcut

do u think is it possible ur doggie already in penang (nibong tebal)?? if u think so, then u can email me ur flyer too so that i can distribute it near my housing area!... my email is henrycyt@nissho-eiho.com .........

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #22 of 96 (6340 views)
Shortcut

Hi Henry, i have already forwarded my flyers to you. As i said, my missing dog could be anywhere right now, so i won't give up any possible way to get her back.

My mind is restless now, almost think of her for every minutes. I think my boss will scold me soon...coz i can't concentrate to work now.

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #23 of 96 (6339 views)
Shortcut

ok, i will help u to distribute the flyer...dont wory, i will email to all my frens too!!!Angelic

Henry from Penang

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #24 of 96 (6337 views)
Shortcut

THANKSSSSSS

Million of Thank You!

I still need more help! Hi everyone, please give me your hand especially if you are staying in Puchong, Sunway, Klang and Subang area. My missing dog might be just next to you!!!!!! Please help me to distribute my flyers if you are convenient.

THANKS!

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 21, 2003, 1:18 AM

Post #25 of 96 (6331 views)
Shortcut

u r welcome!!

Henry from Penang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my