Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 5, 2003, 12:28 AM

Post #76 of 96 (3737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think PG must be a hotbed for all these dognapping. This was when I was still living there...dunno about nowadays. Besides my Maxi the pomeranian, I also had Maxi's mum, Nicki stolen from me. Also, another spitz, Whitey. All different times. Unsure

The strange thing was I bumped into all my 3 missing dogs after being stolen for months. With Nicki & Whitey, it was one year later, although they were so happy and were all over me, I could see that they had caring owners who obviously had more time for them.

I was going overseas then and thought with Maxi and Baron, my mum had enough on her hand....so I let it be. I was sad but glad they have found good homes.

I bump into my other 2 stolen dogs in parks. The men that stole my Maxi are Chinese. So malu to the chinese!! Now, I have 2 Rottweilers. I kept them indoors when they were pups...but now, they weigh 45 & 50kg each...I think they are quite safe outdoors.

In fact, I was almost kidnapped once by 2 Indonesians while jogging near the playground. Luckily, my Rottweiler which was playing a distance away, heard my screams and ran towards the creeps trying to drag me into a car. People are so useless. They just stood around not helping. My Rottweiler was so ferocious, for a moment...I was also afraid. He looked as if he wants to bunuh orang!!

Anyway, I was safe and the men zoomed off in their car. From that day onwards, my Robby boy is my ultimate protector. Whenever I go jogging, he goes with me!!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #77 of 96 (3733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, why you are so lucky? Can meet back all your missing dogs? It's happy to learn that all of your missing dog can still remember you when they meet you back. That means my MiMi should able to recognise me when one day later i've found her back Wink

Wow...it sounds dangerous for jogging alone huh? Yes, please take extra precaution for your safety next time. Dun ever go for jogging by yourself only.

I heard that majority of dog thieves are Indian. But i believe Chinese will do it also. Because they can earn a high and quick money from it. They are damn idiot, totally dun care of the owner's feeling! It's not same as stealing our money away, because we still earn back our money. However, for me, it's similar like kidnapping a person. Because we love our dog very much and treat them as our family member!

Where are you staying now? I feel that the dog stolen case is getting serious at Puchong and Subang area. I hope one day later our M'sia police will pay attention to this issue.

Really miss my MiMi. Please pray for her safety return! Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 5, 2003, 5:30 PM

Post #78 of 96 (3731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Once I was staying with my uncle in PG for a few mths when my parents were overseas, my cousins and I found a lovely puppy in the market. Mongrel but oh so sweet.

We fed and housed the puppy at a empty house 3 doors down and whenever my uncle goes out, we will play with the puppy, Lucky. My uncle hates dogs. When Lucky got bigger...it sometimes come looking for us in my uncle's house.

One day my uncle came back and saw Lucky and got really angry. No tears or pleadings could move him. He took Lucky (around a year old then) and drove 10km away and dumped the dog. I cried for a long time. I was only 12 then.

2 years later...I got a call from my cousin and went to visit and guess what? Lucky came back!! It just appeared outside my uncle's house one day and sat outside the house patiently waiting for us. Dogs have a long memory...Lucky still remembered us and all the tricks we taught him.

We managed to find a good home for Lucky. After reflecting on all these, I guess I can consider my self extremely lucky to be able to come across all my dogs that were stolen or taken away from me.

Be positive...I am sure one day, you will hear news of Mimi.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #79 of 96 (3729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, you are extremely lucky! Maybe it is because you have a "good heart" for all the dogs, even for a "wild dog", right?

Anyway, it is my first time to experience this. My heart is so painful and sad when i got the new from my mum. I've controled myself for not crying in the office. But then, i was crying terribly when i was in the car, on my way to go back. Before this, there were 5 dogs waiting for me to come back, but that day only 4 dogs waiting for me...

My colleague and a lot of my friends asked me to forget about MiMi. They said MiMi is only a dog! They don't understand me. My feeling of losing MiMi is same as losing my family member!

Yes, i always told myself to be positive and patient. But i will feel lost if i'm sitting here and do nothing. So, i prefer to do something (anything) everyday to look for MiMi even though it is not sucessful. But i will feel better in this way...

The dog thief is very cruel. They stole my MiMi away is like taking my happiness away too!!

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 5, 2003, 8:06 PM

Post #80 of 96 (3728 views)
Shortcut

Non dog lovers do not understand the bond between a dog and its owner. Mine are like my own children. When they are ill, I stay up all night taking care of them. However much love you give a dog, it will return a hundred fold to you. Its devotion and love is unquestionable and absolute. That is the wonder of having dogs.

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 8:46 PM

Post #81 of 96 (3727 views)
Shortcut

hi shlee...

i have to share with you another story...

about 7 years ago.. we lost a spitz. she usually went around near our place with other dogs and always found her way home.. when she was about 8 yrs ol, she got lost...we went around n never found her.

after 6 months, while my sis was visiting a friend at the next residential area, we came across our dog...[she had a distinctive feature on her] and we cldnt be happier.. it was a miracle trully...

I really hope u find your dog some day.

Try sending flyers to your neighbours as well.. so they can help keep a look out???? Good Luck.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 9:10 PM

Post #82 of 96 (3725 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Xyne,

Thanks for sharing your another experience. You have increased my hope to find my MiMi back Wink

But sometimes i'm wondering would i be as lucky as you or other who is able to reunite with their missing dog? Would i be the unlucky one?? Frown

I know i can't do much now. Maybe the fate will arrange one day for me and my MiMi, to meet each other back. I hope MiMi can still remember me at that time...

MiMi is always in my mind now. I even dreamed for her last night. Yes, i will distribute my flyers again by this weekend. I want to remind everyone that i'm still looking for my MiMi. Maybe i will pay a visit to PAWS and SPCA again.

I do feel tired and depressed sometimes because of it, but i won't give up!

Let's hope my dream will come true one day later Cool

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #83 of 96 (3723 views)
Shortcut

I sincerely hope you reunite with MiMi... I know wat its like to loose loved ones...when it happened I had no expressions on my face.. I didnt know what to do!

I always tell myself things could always turn out for the best sometimes... when I was little, a furkid I adopted ran off n got lost...we couldnt find her. sometime later.. i guess after 1-2 yrs, we found her by the park in our neighbourhood with another owner and she was really pampered...I felt happy for her to have found a better home... so I let her be with her new master.....

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #84 of 96 (3721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Everybody Please Help! I lost my lovely dog in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think if one day later i've found MiMi with her new master, i will still try to get her back even though her new master treats her good too. This is becoz MiMi's parents and both of her sister and brother are all here and waiting for her to come back. They are all in one family Smile

Really appreciated your time to share your story with me. It means a lot to me! So, are you having any dog now?

Let's pray for all the missing dog can go back to their master soon!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:22 PM

Post #85 of 96 (3720 views)
Shortcut

Yes, i've totally agreed with you. I will be sick too (heart pain) if any one of my dog falls sick. I will worry about my dogs very much also when i was away for travelling. They are already part of my life and they are so important to me!

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #86 of 96 (3719 views)
Shortcut

aiyah.. i can not help physically. help emotionally loh.. hehehee Smile

i have 3 dogs with me now.. Tyson (Boxer), Popeye (MS) & Harvey (GR)...

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #87 of 96 (3717 views)
Shortcut

when i was away for a long hol.. everyday when my sis in law came home, my harvey would wag his tail.. upoin seeing her getting off the car.. his face dropped and goes to a corner and look dissapointed ....

and to imagine if he were lost n not by myside...

FrownFrownFrown

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #88 of 96 (3717 views)
Shortcut

ya ya...thanks for your emotionally help! Tongue

is the pic displayed one of ur dog now? he looks very happy. u must be treating him very good Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:32 PM

Post #89 of 96 (3716 views)
Shortcut

this is why i worry my MiMi very much. u know what, she is born in my house and then she is never alone before. she got her parents and 1 sister and brother to play with her everyday. but she is greedy too, always come to kacau us to play with her. she is the naughties among all the dogs. so i can't imagine how she's getting now without us to besides of her. she must be very lonely, scared and missing us very much also...FrownFrownFrown

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:45 PM

Post #90 of 96 (3714 views)
Shortcut

yes.. the avatar was taken when harvey cvelebrated his 1st b'day not long ago... he is the most chaotic n carefree of all...CrazyCrazy

if ever he is a guide dog.. i think i will be the first to get knock over...
by him!!!! heeheeeLaugh

(This post was edited by xyne on Dec 5, 2003, 11:46 PM)

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:48 PM

Post #91 of 96 (3712 views)
Shortcut

wow.. she must be real lucky to be with her parents n siblings..
how i wish i can see my dogs with her real family too...

Hope u find her.... I pray for u....

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #92 of 96 (3711 views)
Shortcut

she is lucky last time, but dunno now...let's pray for her safety return together!

xyne
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 11:57 PM

Post #93 of 96 (3709 views)
Shortcut

If she can be lucky once.. she can be lucky twice!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 6, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #94 of 96 (3708 views)
Shortcut

Yes, i hope i can be lucky too to have her back Wink

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2003, 5:03 PM

Post #95 of 96 (3701 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

Pls help! I really need your help to check out your area. My MiMi might be resold to somewhere else, other than Puchong Area. She could be just next to you. Please inform me immediately if you have found any similar dog in your area! Her look is quite unique, brown colour and very small in size. Her nose colour is light brown too and she has curly but short hair. Attached is her photo again.

Thousands of thank you!

Attachments: MiMi8.jpg (44.3 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 9:33 PM

Post #96 of 96 (3694 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

It's already one month that my MiMi is missing! I need your help and continue keeping your eye on her. Plssssssssss...i can't do much now. So i wish somebody can come across her and let me know immediately.

Please contact me at 016-2179739. You can find her photo on my first message.

Thank you!!

(This post was edited by shlee on Dec 12, 2003, 9:40 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my