Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2003, 2:14 AM

Post #51 of 68 (3530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

the advertisement will be out tomorrow, hopefully it works and somebody will call me and give me a good new!

pls pray for me and my stolen dog Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2003, 4:37 PM

Post #52 of 68 (3528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

i wish u good luck!Angelic

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2003, 5:10 PM

Post #53 of 68 (3518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

did u check out The Star Newspapers on last Sat? It doesn't look clear, right? Sigh...this is the photo they choose and they said it is good enough. But actually the photo is not clear enough, i dun think people can recognise my dog based on this photo, but what i can do now? sigh...anyway, i believe the hope is still out there! Smile

doberman
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2003, 10:48 PM

Post #54 of 68 (3512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya, i did check the news paper but ya, really its look not that clear. did u bring several pics for them to choose??

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #55 of 68 (3511 views)
Shortcut

yes, i did bring them several pic to choose, but they choose this. i can't give any comment, becoz i thought they r professional enough, should able to choose the right photo!

in fact, i did ask them again whether the pic looks clear or not when they faxed me the draft copy to confirm. however, the guy still told me the pic is good enough. but i was disappointed when i looked at it from the newspaper. how can people recognise my dog based on this pic? right? i think the sales from The Star is not professional enough. maybe they just want to make money from it, they dun care about others!

i have paid it for RM150++

eli
Enthusiast

Dec 3, 2003, 4:56 AM

Post #56 of 68 (3509 views)
Shortcut

sorry your dog's still missing. as for the ad, was the pic in hard copy or in jpeg form? i saw the ad and felt there was way too much text. i put in a similar ad months ago and made sure the pic was big.
hope u find your dog soon.

(This post was edited by eli on Dec 3, 2003, 4:58 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 4:22 PM

Post #57 of 68 (3505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

i did ask them whether my pic is clear enough or not, but they just told me dun worry. they are more professional, should advise me how to advertise it, right? if they feel the text is too much, they should ask me to take out those not important text. i passed them my original photo, they suppose to mail back the photo to me later. why u also advertised it months ago? for missing dog as well? have u found ur dog already? Have a nice day and nice to meet u!

eli
Enthusiast

Dec 4, 2003, 3:57 AM

Post #58 of 68 (3501 views)
Shortcut

actually i didn't need to put an ad for missing dog cos i found my dog before it could be published so i changed it to a 'thank-u' note to the person who called me after reading about my patches. she had been missing for 9 weeks so i really know how you feel.
don't give up hope!

bumblebee
Novice

Dec 4, 2003, 4:06 PM

Post #59 of 68 (3498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

its so nice to hear that u found your dog after 9 weeks. Hopefully shlee n i can find our doggy too. I lost my shih tzu on 24.11.03, till now still now news of her. Ppl did called me up n said that they found missing dog ....sigh ......its not her. Frown But at least my notice did work.

what type of dog do you have????

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 6:01 PM

Post #60 of 68 (3493 views)
Shortcut

You are very lucky! Can get back your dog after missing for 9 weeks!!! How i wish i could have the same good luck as you! Your dog missing last time was run away by herself or being stolen? My MiMi is already missing for 2 weeks plus, i really worry about her. I hope the person who keeps her is treating her good as well. And i will keep waiting to look for her till i able to find her back!!

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 4, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #61 of 68 (3491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

u know what, at least u got people to call u and check out some missing dog! for me...i also used to receive 2 calls, but all only trying to play fool with me! they didn't see any missing dog, but just called me up and said they saw my dog. when i reached the place they mentioned, there is no dog at all! when i called back the number, nobody picked it up already! i'm sick of this kind of idiot!!!!! Mad

eli
Enthusiast

Dec 5, 2003, 2:09 AM

Post #62 of 68 (3490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bumblebee] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

vet categorised patches as local X. she's medium sized, white with black patches, hence the name.
when she went missing, we put up posters, dropped leaflets, checked with vets, the dog pound and even the restaurant that supposedly serves dog meat!
i'm fortunate in that no one played a prank on me but i guess that's cos patches is not a pedigree dog.
probably no one believed he would get a reward for getting her back to us!

eli
Enthusiast

Dec 5, 2003, 2:20 AM

Post #63 of 68 (3487 views)
Shortcut

ya, i can't understand why ppl think it fun to pull such a dirty prank on others who are suffering. i've always been tempted to call to offer my sympathies but have never done so cos it can get very stressful for the person, right?
u know, ppl who do not have close association with dogs can't tell them apart. even the vet near my house has no idea how patches looks like exactly. sent us on a wild goose chase to see some dog that supposedly looked like her, despite the poster we gave him! and he treated her before!
u know your dog best - is she likely to be kept out of sight by someone or would have managed to escape and wandering around somewhere? if so, maybe the caller did see her and she moved elsewhere nearby after they called u?

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2003, 5:09 PM

Post #64 of 68 (3480 views)
Shortcut

My dog is very naughty in the house, but she doesn't dare to go out even i let the door open. Anyway, i do wish she has managed to escape and she's now at somewhere...so that i would have the chance to meet her back (provided she is still in Puchong area).

But i'm sure the 2 callers were only playing prank with me. The 1st one, when i called back, nobody picked up the call and i suspected he was calling from a public phone. The 2nd one, there was a guy to pick up my call and he admitted that his cousin was playing prank with me and he apologized to me. I didn't scold him, becoz i was already tired with it...Frown

My MiMi is only a mixed breed. Doesn't look pretty, but cute becoz she is quite small and short in size. Since she is only a mixed breed, i never expected she will be stolen by one day. She is very close to me since she's born. I'm treating her like my little sister or baby. Thus, her missing really breaks my heart! Nowadays, she will still appear, but is in my dream...FrownFrown

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2003, 4:59 PM

Post #65 of 68 (3475 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

Today is the 3rd week my MiMi is missing. I still couldn't get any new about her till now. Please continue keeping your eye on her! I won't give up and will keep searching her until i able to get her back one day later. I really miss her so much! She might be at anywhere now, she could be just next to you!!

Thank you very much and i really need your kind help!

Attached is her photo.

Attachments: MiMi8.jpg (44.3 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 9:36 PM

Post #66 of 68 (3471 views)
Shortcut

Hi Everybody,

Plssssssss....keep your eye on my MiMi. You can find her photo from my first message.

It's nearly 1 month already. I really miss her. And nobody from my family could forget her. I believe she is resold to other areas, thus she might be just near to you and at your housing area.

Her look is unique! She is mixed terrier and i never seen a dog like her before. It's quite easy to recognise her as my dog.

Please contact me immediately at 016-2179739 if anyone come across any similar dog.

Thank you very much.

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 20, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #67 of 68 (3467 views)
Shortcut

i understand ur feeling.. coz i have lost a same type of dog with u.. in puchong too.

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 20, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #68 of 68 (3464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmentpang] My lovely dog is stolen on 17/11/03 in Bandar Puchong Jaya! [In reply to] Can't Post

Which part of Puchong are you staying? When was it happened? Your stolen dog is a mixed terrier too? Did you try to find your stolen dog?

I'm so sad to hear about it. I really don't wish this see it happened again for other dogs! But too bad, our M'sia police won't take any action for all these stupid idiot, dog napper!!!!!!!

You could email your dog pic to me at hslee@digi.com.my i can keep an eye on your dog. And wish you could keep an eye on my dog MiMi too.

Good luck!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my