Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

chilimson

Nov 13, 2003, 4:16 AM

Post #51 of 117 (3306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Booker] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Booker,

I cannot receive you email from Yahoo, could you please resend to my hotmail account.

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2003, 4:37 AM

Post #52 of 117 (3306 views)
Shortcut

Hi Booker,

Quote:-
""I thought I seen you telling some other member that u r from Northern...soli soli....""
---------------------------------------------------------
Dun worry too much abt it....la ! Tongue

""Yeah......I learn a lot of thing from Chilimson and he is so kind to teach me. !!""
----------------------------------------------------------
Yup !...when it comes to rott, this guy is walking "dictionary" ...or should I say virtual...he he he . . Tongue ! !

""Besides,I don't have any experience in working a rottie.However,this will be my another mission to work my rottie."'
--------------------------------------------------------
Neither do I...! well to put it simply working trial such Schutzhund, IPO & RingSports is a dogsport that test the dog's abilty to work. So if U r interested, there's quite a no. ScH training site on the net that U can chk out ! ! and meanwhile U can start by checking out this forum's ScH section !..Wink

"Show me your dog and I'll tell you what manner of man you are."
(GSD Founder - Capt Max V Stephanitz)

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2003, 4:45 PM

Post #53 of 117 (3296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chilimson] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

Morning Chilimson,no prob.........will send it again to your hotmail account.

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2003, 5:21 PM

Post #54 of 117 (3294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rottzilla] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

A world renowed Rottweiler judge Mr Josef Hedl had a famous remark , he said....Always find something good about your dog,all dogs have problems,some a little more than others,but there are always something good to find in a dogs !! And you must always live with the good feeling about your dog.

Rottzilla, this is really a wonderful courage early in the morning. Thank you so much. U make me alive...Cool

Don't be so dejected about your first Rott !! As long as the pup has good temperament,then will be good enough !!

In fact,I try my best to teach and protect my rottie becos she is my family and I really agree with you that the temperament is really a big issue but I believe I would be able to teach my rottie to be a CGC(Canine Good Citizen)!

By the way Rottzilla,did u receive my email?

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #55 of 117 (3293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Polluxx] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

to put it simply working trial such Schutzhund, IPO & RingSports is a dogsport that test the dog's abilty to work. So if U r interested, there's quite a no. ScH training site on the net that U can chk out ! ! and meanwhile U can start by checking out this forum's ScH section !

Polluxx,the prob is,there is no place for us in Malaysia to train our Rottie for working trial.May be there are some in Johor? Even if we do training our dog in working trial,can we get the certification in Malaysia? Or should we send our dog to other country just to get the certificate?I think rottzilla is right,our country still need to put some efford on this working trial.

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2003, 5:41 PM

Post #56 of 117 (3292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rottzilla] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

Rottzilla, what is the requirement for a Rott to take part in the show? My rott is just 4 months old.Can she be registered? I understand that there is a category which is for puppies from 3-6 months and it is free style rite? Well, I'm still not a MKA member,thot of joining only on next year. For time being may just ask the breeder that I bought my rottie from to register for me first if I really want to join the December show.
I always believe that it is a good thing to get yourself involve in the dog show rather than just go there and watch. Sigh.......the thing is,should I show my ugly dog ?Unsure

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2003, 5:30 AM

Post #57 of 117 (3282 views)
Shortcut

Hi Booker,

Yes , I do agree that more efforts needs to be put into promoting working trial in our country . . ! Unimpressed

""Even if we do training our dog in working trial,can we get the certification in Malaysia? Or should we send our dog to other country just to get the certificate?""
---------------------------------------------------------
For now I guess there is now way we can get our dog titled over here...! Unsure . . . but who knows...maybe in the future if there is enuf ppl who r interested wt working trial over here then we might just be able to do so ! ....so let's keep our fingers crossed ! Wink

The way I see it, getting ur dog titled is not the most important thing here . . . .but building a strong bond wt ur dog while enjoying the training is ! Tongue

chilimson

Nov 14, 2003, 5:54 AM

Post #58 of 117 (3281 views)
Shortcut

Hi Booker,

Have send you the URL of 4 websites and I am sure you can browse through all the information for months!Laugh Remember to read my email about not getting into trouble!Tongue Need to be a little more patient, because it is always more difficult to do a correction, than spending time learning and training the dog to do the right thing.

Rgds

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2003, 5:29 PM

Post #59 of 117 (3277 views)
Shortcut

Morning Polluxe Blush
I've gone through the thread for Schutzhund and found that some of you really passionate enuf to work for your dog.I think this is the good beginning towards the working titile in Malaysia. Well done.By the way,did you get your glove yet from Sherman?Let me know if you are coming down to KL.

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #60 of 117 (3276 views)
Shortcut

Good morning Chilimson:

Have send you the URL of 4 websites and I am sure you can browse through all the information for months!

Yeah.....thats really a lot to me.Thank you so much....I think I may just spend my weekend in the office since I do not have Internet access at home...Unsure

Remember to read my email about not getting into trouble!

Yeah.....I know what you mean. The thing is,it just can't resist it sometimes.......Cool but I'll try to control myself for not doing any mistake.Thanks for the advice yeah!!

Need to be a little more patient, because it is always more difficult to do a correction, than spending time learning and training the dog to do the right thing.

I Think this is true.Most of the time the dog can be very obidience but once in a while they may tend to be very stubborn.Crazy but I think they try hard too to understand us, human as well.

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2003, 6:07 PM

Post #61 of 117 (3275 views)
Shortcut

Hi Booker,

Sorrylah, still in England. Postpone my flight 2 days. Will arrive only on Monday. Try to bring some interesting tapes back to share with u guys. But for everyone's info in big dogs, train dogs for attacking job is like a loaded gun. If u r not properly guided by a trained Instructor, u r playing with a loaded gun! Someone might get hurt or even kill!

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2003, 6:24 PM

Post #62 of 117 (3273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sherman] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sherman, so shocked when received your post but really happy to hear from you.By the way,are you studying or working in UK?Which part of Malaysia that u r living?Was wondering why there aren't any VCD for the dog training since for me Video Tape is a bit outdated. Don't you think so?

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #63 of 117 (3270 views)
Shortcut

Hi Booker,

I'm here 4 holiday. Time here now is 3.15am. I'm from KL. For the training tape's here r expensive(£20 - £40) n most of it u can't duplicate by people like us. D last time I dupe back home, it cost me RM300 ++ per tape. U can borrow tapes from MKA but I think it's abit old but not out dated. For ur info, obedience till today for d forces or police still using some basic method u might c on tapes. Will keep in touch with u guys when I'm back. Cheers mate!

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2003, 9:06 PM

Post #64 of 117 (3262 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Booker. Sherman] Rottweiler - Cliff v.d. konigskanzel [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys,

BTW Booker, Me...passionate !....not even close, there r some on board who r more "die-hard" than me ..la...he he he ...! Tongue Anyway...since U r in KL maybe U try to meet up wt some of the KL "kakis" like prodog, Azman, kaerb ...!! Wink

Sherman, u r rite abt the "loaded gun" theory ! I thk for newbie like myself.... , we certainly need good instructors before proceeding to "protection training" esp when we want to bring out the def drv of the dog. BTW Sherman R u into protection training wt ur k9 full-time . . . ? ? Blush

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #65 of 117 (3254 views)
Shortcut

Hi Guy,

For me, I'm not fully on dogs nor in K9 training. I'v been with these people (friends) who r into that. I'll try to help u guys out only. Right now busy taping some tapes 2 bring back 2 share with u'll. Looking forward 4 the day when u guys can set up our very own schH club.

chilimson

Nov 15, 2003, 8:41 AM

Post #66 of 117 (3249 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sherman,

I tried looking for a tape by a lady trainer called Mary Ann ??, had seen one of her tape that I had borrowed and think it is pretty good. However, I was told that one could only get it from Manchester. I drove there during one of my trip, but did not find it in the city centre. Do you have some titles that you are looking at now?

I am just looking at US tapes now under the Leeburg URL, a little expensive but have not view them because I am too busy.

By the way, I agree with you about the loaded gun perspective. I had a friend who knew I am crazy about Rottweilers, and recommend to me one of his family friend who had a trained dog for manwork. It is the same as protection, but called differently I think. The Rottweiler is from Australia, specially imported because the owner is also a crazy fan of Rottweiler. Unfortunately, their business is failing and they needed to sell their bungalow, and so had to give up their dog.

It was an extremely nice Rottweiler and I really would like to own the dog because of his size and headpiece. But he is so fierce that I don't think I ever would have a chance at all to retrain him. I finally extracted from the owner's sister that he actually went after the new domestic servant and she fell straight on the floor. The dog held her down for more that half and hour till the owner return. He will not move despite being "punished" by other members of the family.SlySly It sure scare the hell out of the servant, but she could start feeding her after many months.

I tried to go near him and later I found that there is really zero chance, and I gave up because I think he will definitely fight with my other male. It is a shame to give him up because I really think he is an outstanding dog.

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2003, 8:56 AM

Post #67 of 117 (3246 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chilimson,

Manchester from here will take me almost 4 hours. My friend here have alot of tapes but his not around right now, will ask him when his back. For d loaded gun theory, it's just from my point of view. So many things to take back. Don't know kena excess luggage or not?

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2003, 4:31 PM

Post #68 of 117 (3241 views)
Shortcut

Hi sherman,

I m definitely looking forward of meeting u & watching ur tapes, btw appreciate ur effort in bringing back those tapes back to share wt us all back here ! ! Wink

As for ScH club, maybe when U r back, hopefully u and the rest of KL 'kakis' can get something going lo ! Tongue

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 16, 2003, 5:43 AM

Post #69 of 117 (3233 views)
Shortcut

Hi Polluxx,

Sure do! Looking forward meeting up with u guys. For the start, I'll borrow d tapes to anyone who like to view it.

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 16, 2003, 6:20 PM

Post #70 of 117 (3229 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chilimson,

I don't have Marry Ann but Marry Ray's from Puppy to Novice n From Novice to Crufts obedience tape.

chilimson

Nov 17, 2003, 5:23 AM

Post #71 of 117 (3225 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sherman.

Guess that is the right person. I view an old tape quite a while back, something like "Mary's way" or something. I was looking for whether she has more tape than that and any catologue. It will be great somehow to try and get more information from you regarding those tapes. Thks.

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 17, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #72 of 117 (3224 views)
Shortcut

Hello Chilimson,

D Mary Ray's tape will on flight 2night. Hopefully d customs back in KL won't give me much problem. So, keep ur finger cross ya! Will keep in touch with u guys when back.

Booker
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2003, 1:00 AM

Post #73 of 117 (3211 views)
Shortcut

Sherman,which part of Malaysia that u are from?I hope you are staying somewhere in KL so that I can borrow the tape from you.Really looking forward to meet you up!

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2003, 10:15 PM

Post #74 of 117 (3201 views)
Shortcut

Hi Booker,

I'm from KL. The tapes r with me. So guys, contact me at 016-2626828 for free renting.

boon
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 12:34 AM

Post #75 of 117 (3195 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sherman,

anyting in VCD, DVD format ?

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my