Neuter?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 7:30 PM

Post #51 of 63 (800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a friend who would like to join in my "joy and bundle"...hehehehe.. in a way, she help me, in a way benefit her... we are sharing the responsibility for your JRT... Yeap Joint-Ownership, if you don't mind... She her self have 3 Miniature Poodles... Yeap the father and his 2 sons from 2 different female... What you think? Can? Meaning if, I can take your puppy but 2 person will share to take care of him? I have to tell the truth, don't want to let you down also "ma"... by the way she asked male or female? If possible a female? More "kuai"... So can you tell me more about your pupppies.. she keep asking me question that I canot answer like how old and stuff...
I don't think I can take in another dog fully "lo"... Yeap.. the neighbor... Not long ago... that idiot scolded me and asked me to send my dogs away... but her son can blast the music and she can sing her church choir loudly... That night my dog howl because it was time for the female dog to be apart from him... Yeap, my dog was lent as a stud... so she came scolded me.. Not the first time... She did not admit it was her who got the MPSJ here and said.. I don't know suddently they came and asked her questions... so there... So sad... sob sob sob I really want your puppy all by myself but cannot... got to go now.. anything can call me at 012-6749950.. Fiona

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 7:41 PM

Post #52 of 63 (799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

very curious. why did you neighbour complaint about your dogs? is the dog too noisy?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

dmax
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2003, 8:37 PM

Post #53 of 63 (795 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha...like that also can ahLaugh. In that case, we would also like to join in your "joy and bundle"...hehehe.

When it comes to JRT, a female does not necessary will be more "kuai". My female JRT is more dominant and always like to growl at her partner. Of course, she has more confident and more noisy too. She is the one who start the barkings and the male will follow. But she can follow instruction better than the male. The male is more tame.

But whether female or male, if they are not properly given enough exercise, they can be a torment. I'm just worry that the JRT, when it's so playful, will disturb and irritate your friend's poodles. They can be quite aggressive and do play very rough with other dogs. Your friend's 3 little gentlemen may not like the puppy, probably consider him or her as ruffian.Laugh

About female or male, I'll call you when I a little bit free. OK? Bye.

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 7:47 AM

Post #54 of 63 (783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure... no problem... oops I think it is "Bundle Of Joy" instead... The more the merrier...
I sure hope the puppy you are giving me will have 1 patch around his/her eyes... Look like being boxed in the eye (one-eye jack) hehehe just like the one from The mask... my gosh... too being involve in Hollywood movie already... I dream sleeping with a wolf before but as I said no Hollywood movie matter here.... hehehe I have been visiting Wolf-Dog Hidrid by the way while I was in the States...
By the way, now will be 3 person joint-ownership and again I hope you don't mind... Her sister will help us mostly... You see, my friend afraid the maid will mis-treat the dog... She already complaining to me how she treats her Poodles so since I am part of the dog so it is much better staying with sister's boyfriend who owns 2 Shih Tzu if not mistaken... I hope you don't mind... Don't worry, we don't treat the dog like a ball throwing here and there... just want to make sure the dog have the best treatment... I am allow to take him home for days too that's the rule... If you would like to see my friend's Poodle, you can view him from my website...
Ok do call me and here is my number just in case 012-6749950... Ahhh don't mean to rush you just want to know only ok? When can I see your babies(dogs)... By the way have cert? That actually dont concern me very much just want to know only... keep in touch.. Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 8:06 AM

Post #55 of 63 (781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

They think my dogs are noisy.. but they are much noisier.. They blast music, sing church choir loudly... even gossip in the phone loudly... gosh... I guess once awhile they will misbehave.. yeap mating time... Just not long ago, there was a lady want my dog as a stud, so when time to take her female home, my male keep howling the night when we were out for a movie.. so next morning the lady next door scolded me and even ask me to send the dogs away... Worst of all, my dog went loose when I parked the car by accident.... the other neighbor scolded me... Other's dog attacked them but they put all the blaim on my dogs... Another neighbor even said a cop came to see why our dog so noisy.. if not him complaining as he often does, there won't be cop coming... MPSJ came once too and want to fine us $1000 per dog as we have 4 dogs... I control my dog alot especially when we are home.. only maybe afternoon they might be noisy when we are not around.. I also have my dogs upstair sleeping with us with room door close but yet I still hear them saying it was my dog who bark.. They just want to make trouble for us.. They don't like us anyway... When I quarrel with husband they have to gossip about it and worst tell my sister-in-law how crazy I was and make things worst for all of us... so you see what kind of neihbor I have... I don't think 100% my fault.. without our dogs, I bet her house will be rob... A lot of these cases here... once my dog chase a guy away as he was stealing my clothes... Someone went in our car once.. so you see... Sign... Speaking of my neighbor I can go on forever... so I better stop Smile Fiona

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 8:07 AM

Post #56 of 63 (781 views)
Shortcut

lol Laugh

that'll be a loooong time from now~ Tongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 8:14 AM

Post #57 of 63 (780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

Heheheh I know... lol I know... When free let's meet again ok? Fiona

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 9:29 AM

Post #58 of 63 (778 views)
Shortcut

sure sureSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2003, 9:45 AM

Post #59 of 63 (777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile keep in touch... Fiona

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 6:06 PM

Post #60 of 63 (772 views)
Shortcut

is very unfortunate for you to have such a neighbour.

the two dogs in my house are also rather noisy, especially the terrier. but luckily my neighbour can tolerate it well.
sometimes i even tell them 'i'm sorry that my dogs are noisy sometimes. hope you don't mind'

i think after i speak to them , they will feel better and will try to tolerate.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 21, 2003, 5:36 AM

Post #61 of 63 (761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah.. unfortunately... Talked to them but yet they keep charging at me... no point to talk to them... Keep in touch... Fiona

ginl
ALPHA

Nov 23, 2003, 7:17 AM

Post #62 of 63 (754 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I guess my dogs are as lucky as yours then :) Mine sleep with us in the room... Air-condition somemore... Until one of them really knows how to enjoy... keep bugging me to allow him into the room when Air-condition is on... When we are home... when we want them to stay out because they are wet from the rain or being naughty, they would just scratch the glass door until as if going to break down to let them in... How spoilt they are... actually at times find that very irratating... But when we are not home, they will have to stay outside after a few times bad experiences... Fiona

Smile Yah they do know how to enjoy like us humans lor....if i take them out in a car and after they're done walking, the minute they get back into the car they'll put their faces in front of the air cond and block everyone's cool air Crazy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 23, 2003, 7:31 AM

Post #63 of 63 (752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Neuter? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeap sometimes I think they are just humans than just one of the dogs... Smile Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my