Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow??

speckledpepper

Nov 10, 2003, 12:26 PM

Post #1 of 15 (2370 views)
Shortcut
PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow?? Can't Post

hello friends...

few days ago , i've recently found a lil' black, white, n brown pup about 2 months old, suggested it had escape from its home. i already have 3 dogs n its all females so i cant adopt this male, he's a real quick learner already capturing the 'sit' command in just 2 days. he's a mixed breed estimated to b about the size of a chow chow when grown up. very cute fellow.he's head looks more like a steland sheepdogwif the same colour..black on the body wif the legs getting brown then the paw white...except shorthaired ...anyone wishing to adopt him may email me back! he's a great guard dog already at such young age...very friendly...need to give him away soon...my other dogs cant stop bullying him,.!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Log on to www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com to view more rescued homeless pets up for adoption!! or call 012 332 9952.

speckledpepper

Nov 10, 2003, 12:34 PM

Post #2 of 15 (2367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [speckledpepper] PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hello friends...

few days ago , i've recently found a lil' black, white, n brown pup about 2 months old, suggested it had escape from its home. i already have 3 dogs n its all females so i cant adopt this male, he's a real quick learner already capturing the 'sit' command in just 2 days. he's a mixed breed estimated to b about the size of a chow chow when grown up. very cute fellow.he's head looks more like a steland sheepdogwif the same colour..black on the body wif the legs getting brown then the paw white...except shorthaired ...anyone wishing to adopt him may email me back! he's a great guard dog already at such young age...very friendly...need to give him away soon...my other dogs cant stop bullying him,.!! rite..i think im gonna put his pic up tomolo...

Log on to www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com to view more rescued homeless pets up for adoption!! or call 012 332 9952.

jennifer

Nov 10, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #3 of 15 (2356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [speckledpepper] PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ... could you send a pic of the pup to me ... my friend is interested to get a pup or dog for his parents in hometown. you could email me at lamjennifer@yahoo.com

thanks Smile

speckledpepper

Nov 10, 2003, 10:15 PM

Post #4 of 15 (2345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer] PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeap sure...anyway...wld like to ask how can i put his picture up here for adoption?.

thanxWink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2003, 10:51 PM

Post #5 of 15 (2339 views)
Shortcut

hello,

Maybe you could post this in the adoption section?

That way, you'll get more responses Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

shan
Novice

Nov 10, 2003, 11:39 PM

Post #6 of 15 (2332 views)
Shortcut

Hi can you email me the pup's picture .

Hope to hear from you soon.

shanti_coolz@yahoo.com

regards

shan

pei02
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #7 of 15 (2265 views)
Shortcut

Please send me the photo also, I can help

webber
Dog Kichi

Dec 1, 2003, 9:37 PM

Post #8 of 15 (2257 views)
Shortcut

Hi, which part of kepong bukit maluri do you from?
I will be there this weekend. I may wanna to see this dog if possible. Can you send me the picture as well?

Thank You Wink
-- Webber from USJ --

- My Bobo[Maltese] & Beloved Magic[Australian Silky Terrier] -

speckledpepper

Dec 7, 2003, 10:45 AM

Post #9 of 15 (2233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [webber] PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there pei02 n webber...

glad u guys r willing to help....unfortuantely lil pup has gone to his new home few weeks ago....i miss him much...he's such a smart pup. anyway...thanz for ya alls concern...hope he's happy there...anyway...how bout anyone wanting rabbits?? i've got 20 of them...anyone wan some of them? feel free to contact me! bye

nancy

Dec 11, 2003, 9:53 PM

Post #10 of 15 (2211 views)
Shortcut

Hi!Do you still have the rabbits??I wish to have one.Can you give me your contact no??Or you can call me 012-2256982 nancy...TQ

Nancy...

carmentpang
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #11 of 15 (2182 views)
Shortcut

dog..?? maybe their owner are looking for him..... anyway... meanwhile jus take care of him while getting the dog a good person to adopt him.... i wish .... someone will found my dog... i really wish

carmentpang
Novice

Jan 7, 2004, 10:55 PM

Post #12 of 15 (2146 views)
Shortcut

HI, do u still have rabbit..???

valanese
Novice

Apr 25, 2006, 8:00 AM

Post #13 of 15 (1650 views)
Shortcut

speckled do u still have rabbits up for adoption?im interested in adopting 2 at least!:)

speckledpepper

May 5, 2006, 4:11 AM

Post #14 of 15 (1470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valanese] PUP' found in maluri kepong, anyone wishing to adopt tis lil' fellow?? [In reply to] Can't Post

im sorry, now i only have 9 rabbits. my last post was 3 years ago, i had 20 of them, unfortunately, most of them passed on as they were at their old age.however, if i do have any friends wanting to give their bunnies away, i'll msg u back ya. i have this 8 rabbits of mine for more then 5 years. but recently they gave birth to 17 babies. but they were all sold except 1 that my mum loves alot.so we decided to keep her..

valanese
Novice

May 5, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #15 of 15 (1445 views)
Shortcut

oic...wow...its sound u have a small mini rabbit farm already:P

how do you keep them so long as in helping them to grow so old?:P any secrets? do you give any vitamins etc.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my