Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
b i t s . n . b o b s for little doggies!! LOL!

christine
Novice

Oct 17, 2002, 7:54 AM

Post #1 of 2 (882 views)
Shortcut
b i t s . n . b o b s for little doggies!! LOL! Can't Post

THINGS DOGS MUST TRY TO REMEMBER Angelic *I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet. *The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff. Shocked *I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table. *I will not roll my toys behind the fridge. *I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house. *I will stop trying to find the few remaining pieces of clean carpet in the house when I am about to throw up. Laugh *I will not throw up in the car. *I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc. *I will not lick my human's face after eating animal poop. *I will not eat any more socks and then redeposit them in the backyard after processing. *I will not wake Mommy up by sticking my cold, wet nose up her bottom end. *I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell them. Sly *I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the red ones, or my people will think I am hemorrhaging. *When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it's raining outside. *We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on TV. *I will not steal my Mom's underwear and dance all over the back yard with it. Tongue *The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom & Dad's laps. *My head does not belong in the refrigerator. *I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and car registration.

Wink

christine

alicia
Enthusiast

Oct 19, 2002, 6:58 AM

Post #2 of 2 (856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christine] b i t s . n . b o b s for little doggies!! LOL! [In reply to] Can't Post

Things My Dogs Should Remember
  • When I go for my walk, I am the one BEING walked. I musn't drag mummy/daddy along like a little steam engine.
  • When they are eating, I should not stare at them pitifully.
  • We really shouldn't roll in the mud and grass immediately after we've been to our groomer.
  • Just coz Grandma and Granddad say it's ok to do anything we like, doesn't mean Ma and Pa will agree.

Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my