IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
LETTERS TO A PRECIOUS FRIEND

valery

Oct 15, 2002, 11:26 PM

Post #1 of 3 (933 views)
Shortcut
LETTERS TO A PRECIOUS FRIEND Can't Post

If our furry friends could read and write, how would we express ourselves in a letter;

My dearest Rocky,

We have been friends for 7 wonderful years now. There were times when I thought I would need to give up; simply tired and you needed so much attention. We got through the hard time together; the family objections, the training. Oh yes, teaching you where your toilet was, was a total disaster. Remember these words ? poo-poo, pee-pee, shi-shi. So many people telling you the same thing in so many ways. You were always a smart boy. Manja all the time with the right people too. In the end...those who never wanted you around can never a day without you now. You are a part of our family. I think of you all the time; at work, when I'm with friends, travelling......that's why I have your pretty face in a frame right here in front of me. You wonderful boy. You have given me so much joy, so much understanding that few can offer me. Some call you "tua pui kau" (big fat dog in Hokkien) and everyone who's seen you has become so fond of you. Tnak you for being my friend you wonderful boy and for accepting Bubbles into the family. Your generosity is beyond words; sharing your toys, blanket, food, snacks.... You will always be my big boy and we all love you so much.

My dear Bubbles,

The first time I saw you, I knew you would be mine; God permitting. I just needed time to convince everyone. Well...I could wait no more, paid and had you home in one day. What a surprise! You were simply loved. Your cute ways...your walk and the way you look with your "coconut tree" atop your head of hair, your beautiful curls. Bubbles, mum says you are her sunshine; that you make her so happy after a hard day's work. Bubbles that what you are....bubbles reflecting the sunshine in so many ways. You have been with us for only 4 months now, but you have given us so much with your most endearing ways. But please....try to stop humping Rocky and learn to share some of what used to be his. We love you just as much. Bubbles, continue to be the cute and pretty boy you are. We love you too; fur on furniture, smelly mouth (megacoat oil lah!) and all. Keep wagging my furry friend. We love you.

alicia
Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2002, 7:12 PM

Post #2 of 3 (904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valery] LETTERS TO A PRECIOUS FRIEND [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Sheeri,

I'm sorry I tried to give you away when we first got you. I hope you understand that we didn't have a house then and there were already so many dogs at Granma's. I also hope you know that if I hadn't taken you from that family, they would have send you to the SPCA.

I want to tell you how much I love you. I am glad you are not human; because being able to understand the nasty things that people say and do would wound your gentle heart. I thank God everyday for you gentleness and patience.

You are also a clever girl. You quickness in trick training is astounding, and you put many a pedigree to shame. You do all mongrels proud!

Although you are slow to trust, once you do, you are as loyal as any shadow. And for that, I am grateful. You many not be pretty or particularly endearing to the public, but you are all that is good and fine in canines.
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

alicia
Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2002, 7:24 PM

Post #3 of 3 (902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valery] LETTERS TO A PRECIOUS FRIEND [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Monty

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth,

Adored, cherished, portected and loved.

Things at home started going south

Then you became Papa's beloved

Now you're the dancing white clown

And 3 km walks are not a prob

Instant banisher of Papa's frown

Even in your new (very) short crop!
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my