Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
Taking care MS

kenken
Dog Kichi

Nov 4, 2003, 10:49 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1376 views)
Shortcut
Taking care MS Can't Post

I just got myself a MS puppy, how you all actually take care of yr pets while u go for work??? The puppy is still new but i worry something will happen to it while we at work, maybe u guys can give me some guide here. TQUnsure

nickcaren

Nov 4, 2003, 11:37 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] Taking care MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

U mean no one is there with your MS when you are at work? Do you keep them in crate or leave them free? Urrr...its best to have someone around especially when he/she's still young...needs lots of companionship and attention.

At best, leave them free around the house or a room. Most importantly, they should have a place to pee/poo and a bowl of clean water and not to forget their meals. Puppies needs at least three meals a day on schedule.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Glad to have another MS owner to join the gang.

kenken
Dog Kichi

Nov 5, 2003, 4:35 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickcaren] Taking care MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup!..himself alone the whole day but i put on the radio during working hours, he suppose to be in a limited fencing area to run around in the house but he keeps biting & eating the newspaper so i had to put him in the crate.

The breeder where i got puppy (2 half month)use to give 2 meals a day only so i stick to that.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2003, 2:53 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] Taking care MS [In reply to] Can't Post

the expert said that is best to be with your new puppy 24 hours for the first 3 months, but i don't think many ppl can make it.

provide him with more toys to keep him entertain.

make sure that he cannot reach those wire and electric apliances. or else he might get electric shock.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Nov 7, 2003, 2:55 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my