First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 22, 2006, 5:22 PM

Post #26 of 50 (20697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jane,

cool down..cool down...understand your frustration...feeling like shaking them and shout at them loudly asking them to "WAKE UP u stupiak" eh....Tongue

yeah....i totally agree with u...but wat to do..doubt they will ever wake up from their stupidity.....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

kaychia

Dec 22, 2006, 6:34 PM

Post #27 of 50 (20695 views)
Shortcut

Wahh...y u so kek hei?? Cool down!! I understand what you mean. I also asked the same q to my malay frens y must cleanse using clays (tanah liat). They also dunno y.

Funny thing is, there was once this malay little girl saw a pup her neighour is rearing. Look very cute & friendly. She tot it is cat. Go and sayang and play with it. When she went home to tell the mum that next door got cat very comel, the mum got FrownFrown. Then she think think think...neighbour got only dog. Where got cat???

She quickly look for clay and cleanse her daughter. Then reprimand her that she is not to play with the neighbours CAT anymore. Isn't that Frown[nonFrownFrown or what? The dog din even lick her or anything? Talk about different interpretation among fellow malay ppl. Weird.FrownFrownFrown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2006, 12:12 AM

Post #28 of 50 (20690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaychia] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

somethin for u guys to ponder... ever heard of the phrase "kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang??? if u dont know wat it means, it says "in the morning u only need to work till u have enuff to eat in the morning, evening time, u only need to work till its enuff to eat till evening"

meaning since last time they're encouraged to act accordin to the phrase ade.

haha, here goes... have u guys ever come across such phrase, quote, poem, pantun, or anythin at all that resembles this phrase in any other language??? whether in english, mandarin, tamil, hokkien, cantonese, or other chinese dialects...???

i bet none rite??? meanin, they're supposed to be lazy & stuff like that ok? so dont blame em

ezekiel 25:17

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2006, 1:15 AM

Post #29 of 50 (20683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahah...good reasoning...nvr tot of it...no wonder they are sooooooo lazy and tidak apa oni...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

kaychia

Dec 23, 2006, 1:19 AM

Post #30 of 50 (20682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahah...could be true. But if they are already lazy like that, then they should not complain say y other ppl get more $$$ then them lar...Some even say that we are taking their share of $$$ in this country. Stupid lar...Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2006, 4:24 AM

Post #31 of 50 (20674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

jessicaohh..

ya.. u rite.. cant agree more.

they are so literally and practically stupiak tat even u knock their heads with hammer also they never understand.. like i said : Its in their genes... They do evolved, but at the wrong chromosome

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2006, 4:33 AM

Post #32 of 50 (20672 views)
Shortcut

kaychia..

actually, if not becos of the program (forum) on my uncle neighbor satellite tv banning dogs, i wont be so unhappy..

its like this:

the nite b4, i went to uncle neighbor house to watch satelite tv (uncle hs no tv ), then saw an overseas forum inviting the malays at tat country (forgot which country, din watch the intro) to participate and to understand y msians ban dogs (i tink the malays invited are from msian, and the foreigner ang mo langs scratch their head asking y dogs are banned)

first thing came in my mind : Malaysians DON BAN DOGS......... malays DO !

then u know wat 2 malays there do? they bring over a sign board saying : Rearing dogs = shameful acts

i so pissed off

u know wat the malays say? dogs are filthy and unhygienic

i would say these 01s are insane

then, after i watch those stupiak discussions tat just doesn make any sense, i cant bear.. i start to online, and see the post.. immediately blood rush up to my brain

tat y i so unhappy

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2006, 4:14 PM

Post #33 of 50 (20668 views)
Shortcut

hi jane,

oooo..no wonder you are so unhappy over all this...after watching such a program......i will too....

shameful act? unhygienic? i think they are just crazy and hv no knowledge about dogs at all...

well...talking about them will only make us unhappy. i doubt they will ever be enlightened at all...so just let them be the 'katak bawah tempurung'

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

kaychia

Dec 26, 2006, 6:18 PM

Post #34 of 50 (20665 views)
Shortcut

Wahh...ShockedShockedLike that also can ar. Which idiot say those kind of things must be really really stupiak. Who are they anyway??? If they are really Malaysian, then they should know that Malaysia don't ban dogs. And it is broadcasted in the satellite TV. Even worse! They are giving the wrong impression to the outside world. This is SOO....disgustingly WRONG!!!!Mad

No wonder you went Nuts about this. Definitely deserve the STUPIAK word. No questions asked!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2006, 3:52 AM

Post #35 of 50 (20657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jessicaohh..

well, yeah,, u rite.. they are crazy.. uncivilised.. just like small kids, so siu hei .. haih.. not oni shameful, but childish as well... so sad to live with this bunch of morons around us in this country and always blaming us chinese for making them so damn low grade..Crazy

do u tink they will ever get enlightened? i don tink so.. at least not in this world.. unless nex world comes, then mutation hapens in their brains (which, in scientific research, is quite impossible..) BUT u know la.. this is in their genes.. so is ridiculous for a stupiek tribe to be better or at least smarter..

they actually laugh at a rare philipino tribe who still not civilised (naked) and live in caves... i immediately think of these 01s..

nobel prize? wait next few lives.. soli lah.. dono how many hundreds or thousands of europeans and chinese get nobel prize. and now, oni msian gov hope there's someone 01 who can get a nobel prize..

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2006, 4:52 AM

Post #36 of 50 (20650 views)
Shortcut

kaychia..

yeah.. very angry.,. now still feel a bit... but anyways, its over.. i really hope no more of such ridiculous prog..

well, the shameful thing is, is foreign country (western country, but dono wat country, cus din watch the starting) interviewing msian malay who went to that country to study/work (maybe oni msia malays ban dogs)

so, tat stupiak 01 raised anger of me. i can also see tat many audience not so hapy seeing tat sign board saying shamful act for keeping dogs..

so u see te stupidity of 01s

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 16, 2008, 11:10 PM

Post #37 of 50 (20431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bluetoise2020] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

Malay + Chinese = Muslim. Not that I'm happy about it...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2008, 9:28 PM

Post #38 of 50 (20402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm Chinese married into a Japanese family and got nothing to be ashame of. No one race is better than the other. There are many Malay dog lovers in this forum and it's unfair to discriminate them by calling them names. In this forum, there's only one topic i.e. doggies and sharing info among us. I have seen with my own eyes how doggies are being mistreated by being tied 24/7 and eating leftovers at their master's house and guess the races of these so call masters? I don't know abt other states but I do know that in KL itself there are many Malay families with dogs. It's just that they are very low tune to the subject only. Therefore, plse stop calling names and create unecessary hurt in this forum where we enjoy.

Thank you

myzanordin
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2008, 10:19 PM

Post #39 of 50 (20396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

Hei thanks Bakamomo. I am a Malay and a Muslim. Owned 3 dogs & 3 cats...and yes, I am no less a Muslim cos I own dogs...

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 19, 2008, 2:37 AM

Post #40 of 50 (20380 views)
Shortcut

Wah, you scold me ah???? I didn't make any judgments or bad comments about Muslims... Every person in this world with whatever religion have their own rights whether they like or don't like their own or other religions. For me, you have no idea what I have been through throughout my life since I was a child especially in school. I have endured many terrible mistreatments & bad things becoz I own dogs & becoz I don't act & behave like the other Muslim kids. I have my own reasons of disliking my own religion & I have the right to... I don't know about other religions becoz I'm a Muslim. Actually, it's not the religion's fault. It's infact the people! Islam has got quite a bad name in many many countries even in Malaysia. It's becoz the people who made the religion like this or else, it would have been fine. You know like everyone says, it's either you like your religion or not. It's your choice...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2008, 3:41 PM

Post #41 of 50 (20361 views)
Shortcut

Not scolding you lah my dear. Sorry if it sounded that way. Just got a bit irritated reading all the others start calling names only. All religion teaches u the good thing and not the bad. Whatever faith you are in and whatever u do, it's between u and your God. Whatever good u do in life, there's bound to have bad talks of u behind yr back. So, why care so much about it? I won't say the Malays or Muslim are that bad as I hv lots of friends in this catagory and they are very accommodating as friends. Therefore, stop hating yourself for it.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 20, 2008, 4:23 AM

Post #42 of 50 (20341 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe, I understand. I don't hate myself. It's just that I'm not too happy about my religion... I just want to be free like the others, do whatever I want, own what ever animals I want to own & just basically be me. But when there are people who talk bad & even teachers called my parents "egos", it really hurts my feelings. I wore pinafore in school, everybody treated me like dirt. The malay boys especially who come in a huge group bully me but the rest, were fine. See & that's why I'm not happy being a Muslim. We are trapped in this religioin. We have to be like all the other Muslims according to the law & if you try to change, you go to jail. Is this what a religioin should be? Now you see why I'm not happy about my religion... If Islam was more laid back like all the other religions, then I'll be happy & so will others.

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 17, 2008, 4:41 AM

Post #43 of 50 (18155 views)
Shortcut

chinese+hainan+sabah...hahaha...

mutt2mutt
Novice

Mar 24, 2008, 8:27 AM

Post #44 of 50 (17333 views)
Shortcut

hi i am from the UK ....haha ULU KLANG! i am chinese but i am part thai from my mother's side. a lot of malays dont like dogs but a lot of chinese oso hate dogs. a lot of indians oso hate dogs!

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2008, 10:44 PM

Post #45 of 50 (16793 views)
Shortcut

I'm a Chinese bitch... aka teng lang kau bo. Tongue
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

SugarBaby
Novice

Sep 23, 2008, 1:28 AM

Post #46 of 50 (13792 views)
Shortcut

Poodle is French, some said German !! Me? Chinese lah!
Pauline Frown

jonwindermere
Novice

Oct 5, 2008, 6:41 PM

Post #47 of 50 (13499 views)
Shortcut

I'm a Kadazan, at least that's what's stated in my birth cert.

Dad is Chinese+Kadazan and Mom is Chinese+Cebuano.

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Oct 16, 2008, 3:38 AM

Post #48 of 50 (13424 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jonwindermere] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

I am 2nd Class Malaysian.

No special right,

Buy house without discount,

Can not tender government project, unless used Alibaba method,

Need to study extra hard to go to university,

Going to pray at temple which will anytime tear down by local authorities,

And love dogs which are also consider second class animal like me as compare to cats

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

t0iT0i

Apr 5, 2009, 2:38 PM

Post #49 of 50 (13046 views)
Shortcut

what to do.. here is malaysia, the bolehland.. apa pun boleh. only muslim change religion tak boleh..

maybe you can think of become a citizen of other country and get only PR in malaysia so that you can change the religion. :)

(This post was edited by t0iT0i on Apr 5, 2009, 2:41 PM)

icelads

Jun 16, 2009, 10:40 PM

Post #50 of 50 (12827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [t0iT0i] Your race [In reply to] Can't Post

seems that there is quite a number of sabahan here, including myself, chinese hakka sabah. :)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my