Post #1 of 24 (3738 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by mei318

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #2 of 24 (3728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mei318] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mei,

do u have a digicam so that u can take a photo of the dogs and post it up here?

where in cheras r u at? maybe me and another member can go to ur house to help take the photos?

yes, there is a possibility that the dogs would be put to sleep if they r not adopted, depends on the vet in spca to make the decision...

u can email me at ai_ney@hotmail.com and we'll communicate from there...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 5, 2003, 5:28 PM

Post #3 of 24 (3712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ai Ney,

I will be most happy if u & other members can take pics of these dogs and post it on the web. I'll be out of town this weekend (Sat) and won't be back till Mon. Let me know if you can come over during weekdays. You can email me at mei318@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate it.

Our dogs absolutely has no brain but we still love them

Frown

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2003, 5:45 PM

Post #4 of 24 (3708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mei318] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

really hope that he will get his owner back soon!

god bless!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #5 of 24 (3704 views)
Shortcut

have just sent u an email...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #6 of 24 (3702 views)
Shortcut

Geee, didn't manage to check this since yesterday....So is ai_ney have an appointment with ya? as i could help you out with the digital photo taking for the dogs also as i'm in Pandan Indah and tomorrow i'm on leave to do my gf's new IC..so i'll be free in the afternoon if the IC thingy don't take long.....

you could contact me at chrkon

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #7 of 24 (3696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for offering but I've told Ai Ney to meet up tis Friday nite & waitin for her answer. If u know Ai Ney maybe u wan to come along wif her? You'll be most welcome Smile

Frown

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2003, 1:22 AM

Post #8 of 24 (3692 views)
Shortcut

nop i don't know her la....would like to help out if i can....maybe can ask couple of friend adopt them la..

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 6, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #9 of 24 (3687 views)
Shortcut

hi mei,

u've emailed me?? i did not receive anything from u... can u sms me ur address? friday nite huh? let me check with the other member and will let u know... sms me ok?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 6, 2003, 7:34 AM

Post #10 of 24 (3686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

hi rebooto,

dunno me also can know now lor...

let's keep an eye on this thread... might need ur help if i can't get transport to go to mei's house... ok? can ar?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 7:48 AM

Post #11 of 24 (3685 views)
Shortcut

Good on you for taking them in.. AngelicSmile

is it confirmed that no one wants them?

if so, you can start a thread on this in the Adoption section..

Good Luck and all the bestSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2003, 5:54 PM

Post #12 of 24 (3681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ai Ney,

I've resend the email wif my contact. Can u check again?

Frown

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2003, 6:20 PM

Post #13 of 24 (3679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

wanted to keep them but afraid can't coz my neighbours are Malays and the Surau is just behind my hs. Wat's more the "Tok Haji" is stayin 3 doors away frm. my house... now u know why....Unsure

My neighbours r nice ppl. but my dogs just can't behave themselves! Can u imagine 5 dogs runnin round the house barkin mad at some cats/dogs or humans passin by at nite..... (like havin live concert!!) Tat is unbearable.........

Frown

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 6, 2003, 8:29 PM

Post #14 of 24 (3676 views)
Shortcut

hi mei,

just checked again... no email from u... something is wrong with (my?) hotmail... can't get email from certain ppl... try ainey@skillcet.com... or why don't u sms me and we can communicate from there?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2003, 6:50 AM

Post #15 of 24 (3661 views)
Shortcut

ah...no wonder...Unsure

hmm...hv u tried starting a thread on their adoption..?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Terry
K9 Kaki

Nov 7, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #16 of 24 (3656 views)
Shortcut

Poor doggies. Can you email me their picture ? My email is sneakybilly@yahoo.com

TerryFrown

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 7, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #17 of 24 (3653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

will b meeting rebooto tonight. He's helping up to take the doggies photo & post it on the web. will let u know once the pics r up.

Frown

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2003, 8:32 PM

Post #18 of 24 (3646 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...ai_ney....

sorry i was on-leave yesterday..that is why i offered mei to get the pix for her...since i'm free yesterday...its good also later get to know u...WinkWink

ohh wanna tumpang arr...ok..no problem....Smile

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #19 of 24 (3635 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mei,

These are a few photo that i've took yesterday and edited to make it looks better.

Hoping that the owner will browse through this threat & find their dogs here....Wink

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-
Attachments: DSCN1097.jpg (70.9 KB)
  DSCN1105.jpg (86.4 KB)
  DSCN1109.jpg (75.7 KB)
  DSCN1110.jpg (92.1 KB)

Terry
K9 Kaki

Nov 13, 2003, 7:23 AM

Post #20 of 24 (3610 views)
Shortcut

They are so cute ! The white one can stack better than Billy. I think my parents wont be able to take in another 2 dogs. I was hoping tho.

Terry

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 7:05 PM

Post #21 of 24 (3604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Found a mixed breed & border collie in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah..they are....not just that...they are really well behave dogs...trained too...wonder why they left alone for so long...??

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2003, 10:05 PM

Post #22 of 24 (3567 views)
Shortcut

Dear Rebooto,

Sad to tell ToTo died on Sunday afternoon. He died because the flower pot fell on him. Must be Jaguar chasing him & made him hide underneath the empty pot without realising the pot is unstable.

I missed him. Think he's now in Rainbow Bridge playing, with plenty of water, food and sunshine to keep him warm & comfortable. Can I have some his pictures tat you took at my home? Would like to keep it for remembrance.

Thanks for everything.

Mei

Frown

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 6:00 PM

Post #23 of 24 (3547 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-
Attachments: 1.jpg (82.0 KB)
  2.jpg (107 KB)
  3.jpg (104 KB)

mei318
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2003, 12:24 AM

Post #24 of 24 (3538 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the pics. Guess will end the post for adoption here.

Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my