Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya

codebean
Novice

Nov 2, 2003, 5:01 AM

Post #1 of 17 (2789 views)
Shortcut
Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya Can't Post

Hi all, My neighbour found a young dog (i think 1yr old?) in SS15 Darul Salam mamak stalls area. The dog was beaten by the Malays who were eating there. The dog has a collar when he was found, able to understand sit, and shake hand... EXTREMELY Lovely & Well-behaved.. Toilet-trainned too.... Now, we are urgently seeking for the owner to claim back the dog. I think the dog deserves to go home. Pls help..!!! You can write to me at codebean2000@yahoo.com or call 012-218-6169 if you are the owner or you may want to adopt the dog (if we can't find the owner)
codebeans

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #2 of 17 (2761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [codebean] Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

what breed is that??

mind to describe it further?

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 1:08 AM

Post #3 of 17 (2750 views)
Shortcut

really hope that he will find his owner soon!

god bless!!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

codebean
Novice

Nov 4, 2003, 3:35 AM

Post #4 of 17 (2747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, It is a mix of terrier and what.. I dunno.. When I get my digital camera back I will take his photo and post it here.

Now my neighbour is tying up the dog for 24 hours.. They do not intend to keep it forever but just keep it to guard the house for the time being... The dog looks sadder each day! (He gets tied up 24 hours, with no walk, no proper meal) I feel so pity for him... I really pray that the dog find his owner back.

If I can't find the owner I'll make sure he goes to good home. I hardly come across a dog that is so well-behaved and not spoiled.
codebeans

codebean
Novice

Nov 4, 2003, 3:39 AM

Post #5 of 17 (2746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Henry,

Do you know how to identify if a dog has microchip? I am going all out to find the dog his owner... It broke my heart to pieces seeing the dog being tied up for 24 hours but then it is better than get beaten up in Mamak stall, and soaked up in the rain.

Let's pray for the dog to find his home soon. Angelic
codebeans

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 4:35 PM

Post #6 of 17 (2735 views)
Shortcut

urmmm...i not very clear about that but my frens told me that the microchip they put it into the doggies' leg.once they scan with some equitment, they will know the doggies belonging to whom.(something like bar code lar)... i really not sure, better get somebody else infor.

god bless!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 10:08 PM

Post #7 of 17 (2726 views)
Shortcut

hi,

oh...poor dog.

well, I would suggest to send the dog to SPCA. If the owner really love the dog, it would not end up like this....rite?

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 7:52 AM

Post #8 of 17 (2702 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,Smile

The microchip is inserted into part of the dogs skin where it's the thickest = around the neck/behind the head area.

Most vets insert the microchip behind the ears or roughly around the neck near there. Some vets have a scanner to scan the mc.Think SPCA and PAWS have one too (they should)

Don't think you should send him to SPCA...because if he doesn't get adopted after some time, he WILL be put down.

Well, you could start a thread on this in the adoption section..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jennifer

Nov 6, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #9 of 17 (2698 views)
Shortcut

Hi Codebean,

Have you find the owner for that dog?? Any pics of the dog?

My friend is looking for a dog to adopt, he just wants a dog for his parents to take care as both the parents aren't working. If you can't find the owner or you wanted someone to adopt it, you could reply me in this forum place as I will login everyday (except weekend). Wink

codebean
Novice

Nov 7, 2003, 3:00 AM

Post #10 of 17 (2682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer] Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I finally got my digital camera and would like to post the lost dog's picture here... I think I had made a mistake.. He doesn't look like mix of terrier but I think a bit of labrador? See for yourself. Apart from being playful he is well-behaved, can understand 'sit' , 'hand', 'no', and knows how to sit properly in the car without jumping around... Still trying to find the owner but I want the poor dog to land in a good home.

/codebean2000/ RexNeedsHome.html
codebeans

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2003, 7:44 AM

Post #11 of 17 (2677 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

the dog is lucky to find u. if everyone is like u...there'll be no strays in the street...keep it up n hope the owner comes forwardSmile

jennifer

Nov 7, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #12 of 17 (2668 views)
Shortcut

I am checking with my friend whether is he ok with the dog. Please keep us update whether the owner come back for him or not.

codebean
Novice

Nov 11, 2003, 3:54 AM

Post #13 of 17 (2647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer] Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

I went around SS15 and SS17 to post the notice but so far nobody has come forward to claim. I also left the flyers with the vets and pet shops in that area. I guess the poor dog is up for adoption now... Most imprtantly he lands in a good home.
codebeans

codebean
Novice

Nov 11, 2003, 3:58 AM

Post #14 of 17 (2646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Dog found in SS15 Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Natalie... I am sure there are many good-hearted animal lovers around. AngelicFew months ago I just brought a cat home and she is now with me. My dog & my cat get along well.... Now I am trying to do my best to get the lost dog Rex a good home. :)
codebeans

codebean
Novice

Nov 14, 2003, 1:50 AM

Post #15 of 17 (2620 views)
Shortcut

It has been 2 weeks and still not finding the owner. I guess Rexx is going to SPCA or PAWS soon Frown
codebeans

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 7:24 AM

Post #16 of 17 (2616 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

u r welcome....i believe that u r one of the good saamaritan ... acat n a dog getting alone...?

maybe u can consider giving the dog for adoption under the adoption forum? it's better than going to paws or spca..at least u r sure he has a good ownerSmile

just a thoughtSmile

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Dec 4, 2003, 6:11 AM

Post #17 of 17 (2554 views)
Shortcut

I know there's one of pet shops in SS2 (the name is Summer ...something) have the thing to check the microchip code. I bought my dog from there and they check the microchip number and writing it down. Maybe you can take the dog there and check it. :D I hope this message is not too late.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my