Home: General: Chit Chat:
THREE IN A HOUSE ?

valery

Oct 7, 2002, 10:03 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1364 views)
Shortcut
THREE IN A HOUSE ? Can't Post

Hello Everyone,

I believe that there is an imposed regulation of limiting only 2 dogs per house. How do some people get away with 3 or more ? Are there any loopholes that anyone would like to share? I am thinking about getting another but since MPPJ drops by every year to check on the license, my mum is nervous and says "NO". Any comments ? Can I register the other dog at another addrress and just say "it's" visiting ?

leopui
K9 Maniac

Oct 7, 2002, 10:14 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valery] THREE IN A HOUSE ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess so ... YES Angelic !!! But ... this puppy forum is not a place to share - too public-lah!!!

Our Sarawak state does also have this type of policies but not so much impact when come to the enforcement ... may be later??? Or may be we have big land Wink when compare to West Malaysia [11 states in WEST and only 02 states in EAST ... yet East are the biggest among the entire country]???

Currently, I have 05 White Shepherd, 04 working line GSD, 03 Rottweiler and 01 Malinios at this time ... apart from the WS, the rest are our K9 partner in security work!!! The are not registered with the local council but they are registered with the local Police department Smile!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Oct 7, 2002, 10:31 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valery] THREE IN A HOUSE ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi valery,

Any comments ?

yes.. but, send me a private email...

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my