Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #51 of 67 (3111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

it's not exactly open. It's like someone's there at night, so u hv to call,tell him that you need to come and it's an emergency(tell him what kind of emergency) and he'll contact the doctor and make the preparations.

yeaps...the trip seemed to take hours...with me freaking out...crying my eyeballs out.. Tongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 9:58 PM

Post #52 of 67 (3107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

I see...

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully I don't have to do this next time... Wink ** touch wood **

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Nov 28, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #53 of 67 (3105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alyn] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi alyn,

I bring my dog to see Dr Mervin at Healing Rooms too. Dr Mervin's nice. I'm confident in Dr Mervin because he has the same breed of dog that I have. I remember when the 1st time I was there worrying about my dog, crying my eyes out in front of Dr Mervin. Very embarrasing.Blush

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2003, 8:31 AM

Post #54 of 67 (3097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

you're welcomeSmile

btw, who was the vet who attended to Oofy?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 29, 2003, 6:00 PM

Post #55 of 67 (3093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it was Dr. Chris.... (can't remember his last name... Blush)...

He told me that Oofy suffered from internal bleeding and that to die from it was a rare case. Frown

Anyway, ever since we got Snoopy, we've been taking her to the Animal Centre since dmax took her there before. Smile

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 30, 2003, 9:27 AM

Post #56 of 67 (3087 views)
Shortcut

o0oh...

how long has he been there? (or sorry to ask, when was the tragedy)

oh..same vet for Tyson..Dr. Christopher James Smile

Nice guy...
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 1, 2003, 5:32 PM

Post #57 of 67 (3084 views)
Shortcut

Oh...

Oofy was taken to another vet for her spaying operation, but for the emergency, she was taken to Animal Centre. I think Chris has been there for quite a long time. Tongue

Yea... He really loves dogs.. Smile

Join the JRT Zone

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2003, 8:30 PM

Post #58 of 67 (3078 views)
Shortcut

quite a while? lol Laugh then i think his "I'm new" period must be really long.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 1, 2003, 9:50 PM

Post #59 of 67 (3077 views)
Shortcut

Not too sure-le... Blush

Baru switch vets-mah.... TongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 4:12 AM

Post #60 of 67 (3066 views)
Shortcut

0oh..Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

dmax
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #61 of 67 (3063 views)
Shortcut

Dr Chris is new and has been there for less than a year. Whereas Dr Nathan is very senior there and is very experience. But seldom we can see Dr Nathan.

We are thinking of sending our female JRT for spaying but not sure who will do the surgery.

Join the JRT Zone

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 2, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #62 of 67 (3053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Oooo...

Thanks for the info... How is the mother? Much healthier now? How's the father after the neutering? Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 7:27 PM

Post #63 of 67 (3051 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Dr. Nathan is at the Subang Clinic on Friday's and Saturday's.Other than that,I think he's at the HQ. Maybe you can request who does the surgery?Crazy

aah...so quite new I guess...Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2003, 10:40 PM

Post #64 of 67 (3034 views)
Shortcut

i go to DR. louise in ss14. the clinic is behind the row of shops thats opposite mcdonalds SS15! he is good and cheap.....my parents have been goin there for the past 20years and now my babies go there!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2003, 9:02 AM

Post #65 of 67 (3028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mafia] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,Smile

hmm..what are the charges like?

alot of ppl had bad experiences though...Unimpressed
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

tissueeee
Novice

Mar 6, 2004, 9:17 AM

Post #66 of 67 (2965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [waikc] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

gosh

right now my dog is dying... vomiting blood

just to let everyone know im now officially anti louise. he made me wait 3 hours today in his clinic. wasnt there when he was supposed to be at 9 am. and didnt even apologise whn he came in at 12.

anyway, reason i didnt go to animal hosp is cuz another one of my other dog died there b4. probably cuz of seriousness of disease - parvo

but guess i shd try my luck there again tmw if my doggie is still around

=(

she's too weak actually. anyone who happen to know of a vet who does house calls pls sms me. its really urgent. 016-3577415

thanks

lynnnnnn
Novice

Apr 1, 2004, 9:34 AM

Post #67 of 67 (2944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dawnteng] Recommended vet around USJ, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi there,

The one in Subang Parade is called Heeling Rooms. Not bad, I did sent my Russ (ACS) there for few times. (he has skin problem). It is a complete animal clinic. They will even bring you around and show you their working place and where they keep the animals... clean! And the have boarding services as well. But i didnt try before, coz Russ normally will follow where ever i go..SmileSmile

hi there, hows your Russ now? recovery the skin problem? mine also got same problem.. he only 2 months old. sent my puppy for injection past few days. poor puppy.. Unsure

Hope my puppy recovery soonest.

Cheers,

Lynnnnnn

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my