Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
apply licence for dog, but live in apartment

chubajie
Dog Kichi

Oct 22, 2003, 11:41 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1905 views)
Shortcut
apply licence for dog, but live in apartment Can't Post

Pirate I kena bullyrag again, because my Cocker Spaniel chase to somebody (with dog lead), when i bring him down to garden, he always barked at the stranger. I know this is my fault( i did`n teach him well ), i have tried to use muzzle, but kena marah juga. Now what can i do? i need help did somebody apply licence for their`s dog whom live in apartment? is it difficult? he was 6 months. Pls.......... i love my puppy very much!!!!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chubajie] apply licence for dog, but live in apartment [In reply to] Can't Post

First if all, yes, it is your fault. So u hv to teach him. Have u heard of a gentle leader? Try one. It's very effective. You can get one at P*ts W*nderl*nd. It's a strappy thing which looks like a horse harness(the one u put on the head,minus the metal bit) It controls the dog's head movement. And where the head goes, the body follows. The dog can't pull at it very much. But u need to gv him time to get used to it.

As for applying a licence, don't think it's a good idea because it's illegal to keep a dog in an apartment..unless you're landlord says it's ok? then i'm not so sure...
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

chubajie
Dog Kichi

Nov 1, 2003, 2:33 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] apply licence for dog, but live in apartment [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue hi! i got you meaning. thank u.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2003, 3:49 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chubajie] apply licence for dog, but live in apartment [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileyou're welcome. Glad I could help.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my