Home: General: Chit Chat:
What's In My Mind ...

leopui
K9 Maniac

Dec 19, 2001, 9:46 AM

Post #1 of 22 (5094 views)
Shortcut
What's In My Mind ... Can't Post

The new section CHIT CHAT "A place to talk about whatever is on your mind". Sound good to me as I guess I have "a lot" to "talk", let see ... what to start first???

Oh yes, I found some posts (question, notice, for sale ... and many other etc) were wrongly posted to the correct forrm, which the Puppy Com have actually out-lined ... read again the guideline before your next post ... mom always told me to tidy my bed when I wake up the next morning and I always told and teach my pup/dog to do it "business" in the correct area!!!

I also found many user didn't bother to go through the previous posts but to hope to get a immediate answer, they choose to post a new "subject" of which it is almost the same subject that the list have been / being discussed. Although my high school teacher used to tell us that, raise your hand if you have any question and I will do the best to answer or assist. But I guess teacher may get mad if you don't read the hand-out or written note that he have provide long ago.

I also find out that many user didn't provide sufficient information toward their question and that could lead to "question" to "question" before the "answer" to "question". Thing like when some one saying "I am going out", it can be out from the door, and it can be out for market or out from the bitter loves life ... etc, etc.

The last thing (until this time) I would like to "throw" out from my mind is ... about this page. Guess we really need to "take care" this very Malaysian own website that provide a meeting place for all the dog lover. How to take care ... well, it is all up to individual action ... if you are reading this part, try to figure out yourself what you can contribute and making this site the top site in Malaysia!!!

Well, I guess I need to learn and to deal with "situation" and any feedback in-order to be a good example to my dog!!!

Oopsss, I didn't realized that I have being "talking" that much out from myself, hope I am not offending anyone with the Puppy Com, since this a place to "talk" what's in my mind!!! No questions ask please to this post as this is what's in my mind!!!

LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 8, 2002, 6:15 PM

Post #2 of 22 (5066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] What's In My Mind ... [In reply to] Can't Post

My dearest Mr.Pui,
If my memory serves me correct, and my sniffing nose did not decieve me, I think this was the first post of this forum in Chit the Chat section.
It was posted on December 19th 2001 at puppy making hour of 1.46AM.
You have a message right? Being a marketing man throughout his life, I would say your product is good, but your approach and strategy is all gone haywire.
Let me show you how to do it.
Whats the reward? Don't want you regular meal teh tarik & roti kahwin eh.
Come back later to learn lesson.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2002, 1:41 AM

Post #3 of 22 (5060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] What's In My Mind ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey ... Dalmatian is "digging" the old "history" post!!! I am most gladful to receive the 1st reply after that long time!!!

Please ... Derrick, I am most willing to accept any form of "up-grade training" ... "loose (or release) your horse to me"!!! I am ready to learn!!! Thank you in advance ... Tea tarik + roti kahwin will be the history term soon!!!
LEO PUI

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 1:57 AM

Post #4 of 22 (5057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] What's In My Mind ... [In reply to] Can't Post

That is what I called Shiseido. The "Historical" post was dated 19th-December-2001. To-day, you only got a reply and comment. Frust lah! wondering all these months why no reply hammer golf ball, football, or tennis ball? Meanwhile play marbles until all broken and went down drain.
So, the concept of Shiseido is as simple as this loh.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2002, 2:03 AM

Post #5 of 22 (5055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] What's In My Mind ... [In reply to] Can't Post

ShockedOICShocked

Guess Bible is just as good as to learn this "method" ... I am quite please with what I have just learn!!!
LEO PUI

adrian
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 2:10 AM

Post #6 of 22 (5054 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] What's In My Mind ... OSO... [In reply to] Can't Post

- Art of Shiseido -

To be also able to ignore. Like forumers ignore a post like from 19th December? Also like when to know how to ignore a ........? Its an art that we will be able to master.

By the way Leo? Can I ask what is the long term of your name? Leonardo... Leonard... Leopold.... Private message most appreciated-lah, even if to tell me to mind my own business Sly
"There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog." - Konrad Lorenz

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2002, 2:26 AM

Post #7 of 22 (5052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adrian] What's In My Mind ... OSO... [In reply to] Can't Post

For one and for all (don't really mind to be "semi" naked" again ... hahahaha!!!) The long term of my name is ...

Leo ... name after a Pope ... is my catholic name that documented with my ID,

Pui ... is my family surename that also documented in my ID,

June Kie ... is my given name that definitely documented in my "plastic" ID!!!
LEO PUI

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 2:59 AM

Post #8 of 22 (5049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] What's In My Mind ... OSO... [In reply to] Can't Post

No wonder we click so well, because I was born under Leo on the 20-august-1934. So now you all know when to send me birthday greetings and how many candles to plant on my cake eh?
BTW, cake I can eat and savour, not one of those virtual things like the Sony Robot Guard Dogs eh?

adrian
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 3:13 AM

Post #9 of 22 (5048 views)
Shortcut

Derric,

Please forgive me, but I will never put any candles on your birthday cake... First I don't want to set a bonfire with that many candles and secondly is there a cake BIG enough for all those candles? Sly

Never mind-lah, at least you will get a personal birthday greeting and if I was a girl a wet sloppy kiss. Now seriously, what flavour you like?

Adrian

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2002, 4:03 AM

Post #10 of 22 (5042 views)
Shortcut

Yeah!!! I was born in the month of August too ... on August 01, 1967 (indirectly, I am also telling other members too, heehee) ... that's why I call you Uncle Derrick!!!

Well ... just like Adrian have mentioned ... an e-birthday greeting is definite will be there!!! Let see what else since I am expecting to receive from you first ... hahahahaha!!!
LEO PUI

adrian
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 4:19 AM

Post #11 of 22 (5040 views)
Shortcut

Wahhhh....

We all exchanging birthdates ah? Ok-lah... mine is 20.12.63. So Leo, I guess you are the baby amongst the 3 of us? LOL! Baby Leo...

Adrian Ah Hia Wink
"There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog." - Konrad Lorenz

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 5:32 AM

Post #12 of 22 (5039 views)
Shortcut

Between this old dog, middle age dog and baby leo, we sincerely hope that although we have been making use of this section to talk 3 and talk 4 the bottom line is whats the big deal to hide behind the curtains and to what avail?Crazy

Khoobg
Webmaster / Moderator

Mar 9, 2002, 5:55 AM

Post #13 of 22 (5038 views)
Shortcut

Looks like both Leo and Adrian are younger than me Frown A great consolation is I am still a quarter century younger than Dalmation KokSly

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2002, 7:45 AM

Post #14 of 22 (5033 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] What's In My Mind ... OSO... [In reply to] Can't Post

Adrian, I may be so-called the youngest Angelic among the four for us (Derrick, Yoursef, Khoo & me) but ... I look pretty old in real person ... it is almost like a Neapolitan Mastiff Unsure!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Derrick, you're SO clever and have found out what I am trying to do!!! Salute Smile.

While for Khoo ... may be this is definitely not the right place to mention this but still ... I am taking advantage Tongue to post it here since this is a "Chit-Chat" section-kan???

I would like to suggest to the webmaster to INGAT all those member's birthday and placed a special iron on their "D" day served as a reminder and celebration!!!

Of course, you are most welcome to create or to prepare some gift!!!

Just a thoughts!!!
LEO PUI

(This post was edited by leopui on Mar 9, 2002, 7:51 AM)

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 9, 2002, 6:50 PM

Post #15 of 22 (5023 views)
Shortcut

Wah ha ha ... you all were busy in comparing your ages ar, all my 'uncles'??Tongue and forgot us, some younger people in the forum, huh?

mmm, so happy to see all of you still 'active' in this forum and pandai using computer/internet also yea since these are considered 'modern age's matters' to you all ... Wink

Then, do we got birthday cake also ar??waiting lor...

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2002, 10:50 PM

Post #16 of 22 (5020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] What's In My Mind ... OSO... [In reply to] Can't Post

All are welcome ... as long as you provide your detail, you are just one of the sincere forum member!!! So "tee-tee" & "mei-mei" ... of course ... "uncle" and "aunty", please join in!!!

Yeah ... We are all more than qualify, proven, and certify in "INTER-NET"!!!
LEO PUI

adrian
Novice

Mar 10, 2002, 1:36 AM

Post #17 of 22 (5015 views)
Shortcut

Hello-lah...

Now before any of you tee tee and mei mei say anything further about any of us 'older' doggies knowledge of the internet let me remind you that when you were all still puppies suckling, we were already on the internet. If you young pups want to show terror on internet knowledge come-lerrr..... we old dogs can give you a run for your money Cool

Now, on this nonsense of you looking older than the rest of us? Well I looked at your photo's in the links provided and I have only have one comment.

- It will help to SMILE - LOL!!! I bet if you smile it will make you look definately the baby of us all eh?

By the way I have sent you a PVT MSG and given you my photo-lah. At least you know what I look like arrr.... so no complains...

Adrian

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 10, 2002, 2:02 AM

Post #18 of 22 (5013 views)
Shortcut

SmileSmileSmile Derrick have trying hard to give me a new nick name / handle name / user name / or etc, etc and etc.

This "Baby Leo" sound better than the previous few ... but it just .... too feminine-lah!!! Have being in the position of Father to three childrens and Great-Grand "sire" to my dog ... I guess I would say ... NEXT!!!

There is one "TOP Ten Song" from Taiwan ....... long time ago, titled translated as "I may be ugly but my heart is soft & gentle". I wil check with my wife and kids + my dogs, if I am handsome or look like a baby Leo ... hahahaha!!!

Will check the private message very the soon!!!
LEO PUI

adrian
Novice

Mar 10, 2002, 2:18 AM

Post #19 of 22 (5011 views)
Shortcut

Hey Leo,

I have to kow tow to you in the 'baby' department. I have only ONE and you already have 3? Wah Lau... Now we have to hear how many has Sifu D and Webmaster K has.... You might just be the 'winner' yet Leo LOL!

We must find a fitting nickname for you. Baby Leo definately does not fit the image now that we know you have 3 babies already LOL!

Cheers

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 10, 2002, 2:42 AM

Post #20 of 22 (5009 views)
Shortcut

Laugh LOL Laugh ... this is what we call Planned Breeding!!!
LEO PUI

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 10, 2002, 9:30 AM

Post #21 of 22 (5005 views)
Shortcut

Hah ... how come how come???
"... when you were all still puppies suckling, we were already on the internet..."
The internet facilities only started during 90s ler ...Tongue
You made me blurrrrr...Crazy

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

adrian
Novice

Mar 10, 2002, 4:55 PM

Post #22 of 22 (5002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] What's In My Mind ... OSO... [In reply to] Can't Post

Halloo Jason,

Please don't be blur mah...

When I said 'puppies' don't take it so literally... after all a human year equals to how many puppy years? But now do you understand?

Adrian

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my