Dog trainer

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

May 8, 2004, 11:33 PM

Post #51 of 57 (897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Dog trainer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, YO! Thanks for information on the Clicker! I'm glad the shop is so closeby my house, mwahahahahah!! I do not think I'll become rich lahhh. I just do this because I love it! lol... But, yeah. I have to start saving my money!! I wanna go back to USA someday soon again, maybe after Transfer Programme during college! Hmmmmmmmmm Exciting...!! I don't have a piggy bank but panda and cat bank! Whole lots of animal banks! lololol

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 9, 2004, 7:31 AM

Post #52 of 57 (893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Dog trainer [In reply to] Can't Post

HiSmile

They have yet to confirm the vanue... shud know where by early next week... her is the place to go look for more details...

Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
May 2004 - Puppycom Gathering

Hope to see you there... just look our for the group with many poodles... I shud be there among them... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

May 9, 2004, 7:57 AM

Post #53 of 57 (891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Dog trainer [In reply to] Can't Post

KEWL KEWL!!! KEWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL!!! Sure, I'll look for miss Ladee_m with lil poodle. :D I'll be with my GR, Lucky and maybe with my mom too! I can't wait! >< :D

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

May 10, 2004, 7:29 AM

Post #54 of 57 (886 views)
Shortcut

heya,

not a problem, a pity not many ppl know a place like that would sell clickers.

sure we do it because of interest and the love of the sport, but no doubt it would be *nice* to earn some pocket money at the same time wehehehe..

i see you're looking for a clicker, so they teach you clicker training back in US? or a good blend of different training methods? u know, taking a course like that has always been my lifelong dream. you've been there, done that. hope i get my turn too, someday, that is :/

hope to meet you at the next gathering. i have a golden too. perhaps we could talk more about obedience then.

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

May 10, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #55 of 57 (882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Dog trainer [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure, if you have a dream then it will come true someday! No matter how long it takes, you'll achieve the dream. There was even 60 something yrs old in my class, not to worry about the age, just in case! LOL Never forget the dream, that is very important!

I was just looking for the clickers because I like looking for new stuffs in Pet Shops! Also, it'll be nice for those people to use it especially for fun clicker training tricks. :D

I love your Golden in the picture! It looks damn cool!! Doggie's fashion is one of the nice thingie..Laugh I put a hat on Lucky's head today and she didn't like it, and sctaching her head many times, try to get rid of it. LoL Man, it'll take a while for her to be conditioned with that hat!! ><

Yes, sure why not! I'd love to talk about doggies and do not get scared of me if I ever get so hyper about doggie...esp in front of your dog! :P I was in one gathering before, which was in January at Central Park in Banar Utama. I do not know whether if you saw me there or not but I came very late for everything and I just saw some people with doggies. I saw many Goldens swimming in the lake! (My Lucky won't go into the water LoL) Well, see you then! Kya! Laugh

chrisss
Canine Addict

May 11, 2004, 11:23 PM

Post #56 of 57 (859 views)
Shortcut

hi whity_rabirabit,

daisy knows some obedience yeah...but oni if we have something to attract her and she likes it, then she will do as we say...hahahahahhaa...

huh...i hav no idea where to get those agility training stuffs wor...hmmmmm...

so u going to college to further ur study on dogs behaviour and so on...hmmmm good good...u can be a really good and sought after dog trainer in yrs to come...hehhehehee...

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

Poodles' Friendly Gang List

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Aug 8, 2004, 10:56 PM

Post #57 of 57 (746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisss] Dog trainer [In reply to] Can't Post

Yooooooooo!! Long time no reply! I'm sorry about that and thanks for your comments! It'll take ages to be a good trainer. I've gotta practise my words for that...hahaha!! Any good universities you know for this kinda majors? I've been asking the doggie training schools there in USA but they haven't replied me yet yo. ><

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my