Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 6:21 AM

Post #1 of 59 (2749 views)
Shortcut
I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? Can't Post

I hv a presentation on the end of next month(nov 2003). The lecturer gv us a free title & topic. I m intrested on dog. So i wish 2 do a presentation about dog. Any suggestion 4 me on which topic is the best?

topic (if got any better topic 4 me, pls add here, 10x) :

1. breeding of dog

2. caring of dog

3. dog health & medical care

Regards by Anqi with a pair of ~poodle~!

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #2 of 59 (2743 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anqi] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi...

my friend did a presentation on dogs not too long back...her title was "Breeds" where she introduced several breeds together with the descriptions like the standard size, life span, characteristic and etc. oh, she also included some pictures....Smile

how about :-
a) life cycle of a dog
b) abused dogs
c) spca/paws

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2003, 6:51 AM

Post #3 of 59 (2740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anqi] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

Can suggest ... "The Language of Dogs" ...

Have always found this area of dog behaviour to be very interesting ... and little appreciated ... might be fun to do ...

Cheers ... Smile ...

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 7:47 AM

Post #4 of 59 (2734 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

maybe u can do one about dog's basics...how to care, room, feed n train?

u have ur poodle to demonstarate right?Tongue

yes, grooming...how to bath n comb, their doo food, traets, rawhides, toilet trainingTongue

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 8:01 AM

Post #5 of 59 (2732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

wat is life cycle? breeding is a good topic... kkeke... others quite hard 2 get further informarion & others visual info. 10x 4 ur suggestion!

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 8:06 AM

Post #6 of 59 (2731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

well..this topic too high standard 4 me... i'm not familiar with this topic.... Really hard lor..any info about this topic?i wish 2 use it 2 communicate with my dog...keke

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 8:10 AM

Post #7 of 59 (2729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya, maybe i'll do somethg like that.. looking for more informartion...

wah....take my poodle... i think ppl only play with it dun wan listen my talk liao... kaka...

i dun think coll can bring in puppy gua?

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 8:38 AM

Post #8 of 59 (2728 views)
Shortcut

How bout how useful dogs are? Like now, they are many arson dogs,rescue dogs, military dogs etc. They help enforce the law and save millions of dollars and countless lives every year.

Or you could do what dogs were originally bred to do. = )

Ex. Rotties: protection,shepherd dog, companion...etc

hope this helps.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 8:57 AM

Post #9 of 59 (2725 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

what coll r u in? if tar...then can sneak inlah..hahaSmile

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2003, 9:15 AM

Post #10 of 59 (2723 views)
Shortcut

Here are some sites on Dog speak or Dog language ...

www.crazyfordogs.com/fom/fom3.shtml

www.botcmn.org/main/fun%20stuff/dogspeak.htm

www.growinglifestyle.com/prod/074320297X.html

Cheers ... Smile

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #11 of 59 (2720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...wat a good idea.. 10x ya!

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 9:25 AM

Post #12 of 59 (2718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe... yeah... i m TARCian ...PG TAR.

Anqi

Oct 14, 2003, 9:27 AM

Post #13 of 59 (2716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

10q very much. I'll hv a look of them... ^_~

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 9:32 AM

Post #14 of 59 (2714 views)
Shortcut

glad i could help =)
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2003, 10:12 AM

Post #15 of 59 (2709 views)
Shortcut

hi Smile,

sorry didn't explain earlier...Tonguelife cycle as in the life stages...from newborn-puppy-teenage dog and etc....

i think you can bring your doggy for the presentation. just tell the management it's for your presentation ..i think they will understand..SmileSmile

you need any help in collecting info, msg me..i' be glad to help...btw, i just finished my presentation last week...LaughLaugh

Joshua29
Novice

Oct 14, 2003, 9:48 PM

Post #16 of 59 (2704 views)
Shortcut

Hi Anqi,

Well, i did a presentation on dogs before for my Public Speaking paper ages ago. We couldnt bring any dogs into the college so i managed to get some pictures of interesting dogs.

I focused on peculiar breeds of dogs. These would be the uncommon dogs and dogs that Malaysians have no idea about. I believe this will attract thei attention especially when they see how the dogs look like. For example, you can talk about the Chinese Crested Dog.

Hope it helps. All the best in your presentation :)

Joshua29Wink

angie_yeoh

Oct 15, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #17 of 59 (2700 views)
Shortcut

Wah.. so much fun that you can have free topic to talk about. Wish that was the case when I was studying.. (Not that I'm that old.. ahem...Tongue)

Have a suggestion that you could start with how dogs evolved from wolves, and how dogs have come to live with humans, thus they have changed to fit into human lifestyle.. and you can even mentione like what reality dreamer suggested how dogs are used to work with humans.. etc etc.. dunno if any of that makes sense to you... I did read something like that in a Nat Geo mag before..If you need the webpage for it, I could try to dig out the mag for it. Just let me know.

Hope this helps... Smile
Angie & Furbie-bie

Anqi

Oct 15, 2003, 1:08 AM

Post #18 of 59 (2697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh?ur presentation about dogs 2? Well..i would like 2 get some info from u... coz i try 2 look in search engine... wat i get mostly is the production for doggie... aiks... i wanna collect info 1st & compare which topic is fewer but clearer & most interesting. cz i just hv max 15min to talk.

Anqi

Oct 15, 2003, 1:19 AM

Post #19 of 59 (2692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Joshua29] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh...seems ur topic is very interesting...i also attarcted by ur topic...erm... i will try 2 look 4 further info abut peculiar dog ler...

but i not very clear about peculiar breed of dog...

btw, 10x for ur suggestion.

Anqi

Oct 15, 2003, 1:23 AM

Post #20 of 59 (2690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angie_yeoh] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...that's alike life cycle of dog... btw, 10x 4 ur idea. Nat Geo is wat mag?

angie_yeoh

Oct 15, 2003, 1:44 AM

Post #21 of 59 (2687 views)
Shortcut

Yeah you're right abt it being the lifecycle of a dog. Smile National Geographic magazine. But it's lasst year's issue. My sis bought it cause she liked the story anout the dogs (not to mentione the cute doggie pics too..)and i remember there was a website mentioned in the magazine too.
Angie & Furbie-bie

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 15, 2003, 3:09 AM

Post #22 of 59 (2684 views)
Shortcut

hi there,Smile
well i didn't talk about dogs, my friend did..but i helped her out by scanning some pics of dogs...

my presentation was about Bora Bora Island...Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2003, 4:40 AM

Post #23 of 59 (2683 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

well, my friend from tar n did the same title...she did on the basic dog care...food, grooming, health n birth n whelping...well...she did sneak a pup in...it's for a demo only...so i guess they don'y mind as long as it's not too big

lulugurl
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2003, 7:38 AM

Post #24 of 59 (2681 views)
Shortcut

Yo~! Finally a fellow TARcian from Penang..woohoooCoolLaughLaugh

R u a senior or first year? how come ur lecturer so nice wan.... me first year lar...u wanna meet?? i'm willing to help u with your talk fren~!Smile i can help u sneak in dogs tooSlySly u can talk how how to take care of different breed, so i can bring jaz to scchoool too..haahhaTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

Anqi

Oct 15, 2003, 9:03 AM

Post #25 of 59 (2678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] I wanna do a presentation about dog in coll, any suggestion for topic?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm first year taking Information System Engineering(DIA). U?yeah..maybe we can bring our furkids 2 meet out in TARC...kakaka...Actually that presentation is for English language's course work.my lec is KSN.she's a nice gal.wat course u're taking?how old r u?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my