Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #51 of 63 (635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyah!!! Master copy with Elly lah!!! Got all 3 "Melampau"s, 2 of Chequers and one of Gerry. Hehehe!! Tongue Also got some extra stuff.. The video of Gerry telling her sushi chef story and pics of Monte in action! Hahaha!!! LaughLaugh

Don't worry... I'm distributing soon lah.. WinkTongue Should be out in Petaling Street by the end of the month. LaughLaugh

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 13, 2003, 2:10 AM

Post #52 of 63 (635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

must have patience ah...really not so fast you can see my pix ahh...how about your ah? you have a gallery of your own here?

hahaha..thank you~! most of the time i'm happy lah...some more got to know a bunch of SCB now...hahahahah.....LaughTongue don worry so much..if you keep worrying then you get old faster lah... so CHEER UP NAT!! Smile

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Oct 13, 2003, 5:30 PM

Post #53 of 63 (633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Aunty Hilda...

No distribution until Mamasan has approved arr.. my belly at stake ok!!TongueWinkSlyLaugh
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 13, 2003, 5:37 PM

Post #54 of 63 (633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

now totally no see mocha adi... coz he is at my bf's place :P but still need some distraction lar... can lar ah kow so pretty need to have ppl/dog to see-see Wink

cheers,
minglmy

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Oct 13, 2003, 8:08 PM

Post #55 of 63 (629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh ya..

I like her eyes the most... like human only.. especially when I belly rub her, her eyes goes like... hmm.. so shiok... closing.. closing... closing... and then closed... until I stop the rubbing, "doink!!" she open her eyes and stare at me as if saying "ooi, who ask you to stop!!"TongueLaughSly just so adorable! Smile

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2003, 8:37 PM

Post #56 of 63 (627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Aunty?!!!! Me?!!!!! Pirate

Hehehe.. Since when did I qualify? Tongue

Ok lah.. I make a copy for you to approve then I distribute ok? Hehehe! LaughCool

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2003, 8:39 PM

Post #57 of 63 (626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Poor Summer... Sure he misses Mocha. If I go to the next gathering lah.. Wink Should be going. Tongue

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 14, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #58 of 63 (624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i see another Doggie yang melampau actress in the making lor kakakakakaka ! well... no doubt they can't talk but everytime u look into their eyes you see all kind of questions in there LOL ! mocha got her way of moving her head slightly when she is curious of something which i'm doing and shaking her butt when she got tooo excited tilll her whole body also do the shakey dance ! Shocked

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 14, 2003, 12:55 AM

Post #59 of 63 (623 views)
Shortcut

yalor... poor him lor... so u better pity him a bit lar...dun deprive him of another leng lui for him to watch out for mar SmileWinkTongueLaugh

cheers,
minglmy

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Oct 14, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #60 of 63 (621 views)
Shortcut

Hiya Ming Yang,

No la.. don't think Salsa could ever come close to the "melampau" act... I think if there was a spa & massage advert, she would fit juusstttt ffiinneeee.... ah.....Sly

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #61 of 63 (619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

haiya...u can see me in prsonlah...no need piclah...no i don't have my own gallery.

haiyoh....got lots of things to worry...not like u, every month at least 200 for their expenses n 100 for car n 100 for phone... see so many thing to worry...taht's why i look old for my ageFrown

yes, cheer up...after my exam...well u all sure cheer me upSmilethanks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 15, 2003, 3:12 AM

Post #62 of 63 (612 views)
Shortcut

I guess not ALL dogs have the RIGHT ingredient to be the actor or actress...

anyway, i guess the physical part i love most is still mocha's tail n butt Tongue

cheers,
minglmy

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 17, 2003, 4:22 AM

Post #63 of 63 (608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hhehe......hope can see you in person soon lah...Laugh

ever realize that the more we grow up the more we 'like' money and the more we spend? well....see where you can cut down your expenses loh...then no need worry that much...Smile

when is your exam? oct 26? nvm...we help cheer you up...at no extra charge!!! haahhahaha......LaughTongue

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my