Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 4, 2003, 11:57 PM

Post #1 of 51 (2972 views)
Shortcut
What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? Can't Post

1. Bio-spot
2. Frontline spray
3. Frontline spot-on
4. Ticks/flea repellant Shampoo's
5. eat lotsa garlic
6. flea collar
7. bath them in Apple Cider Vineger or some other natural stuff
8. dun use lar... - no flea mar

cheers,
minglmy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2003, 4:32 AM

Post #2 of 51 (2968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

eh......u forgot....chickens

LOL Laugh

anyways, feed my doggies garlic a few times a week Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2003, 9:58 AM

Post #3 of 51 (2963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

i never use coz i'll check their body every half an hour after their walkSmile No repellant required...human tick/flea terminatorSmile

cdmoo
ALPHA

Oct 5, 2003, 8:02 PM

Post #4 of 51 (2960 views)
Shortcut

It's 8 and very very little of 5.

He rarely has flea/tick, anyway, he's been exposed to greens a lot.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2003, 9:24 PM

Post #5 of 51 (2958 views)
Shortcut

no.2 and no.5.....sometime no.7 but not apple cider vinegar la...i use tea tree oil...SmileSmile

eh??can bath dogs in apple cider vinegar kah?wouldn't it sting the wound?

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #6 of 51 (2956 views)
Shortcut

2 & 5....used to have no ticks/fleas but then take my boy out for walks then kena ....CrazyUnsure

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 1:55 AM

Post #7 of 51 (2955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

how do you do it ah? check their bodies every half an hour after their walks??

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 5:07 AM

Post #8 of 51 (2954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

I'm an expert when come to catching fleas...normally ticks'll follow ur doggy home after a walk. But it'll not show until 15-30 mins later. that's when u search the whole body n attack....the ticksShocked

I'll normally rub n massage my dogs so i'll sense it when i touched a tick, so then i'll catch...as for the lab i do the same but i use a flea comb...very tiny teeth combs to catch the fleasSmile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 6, 2003, 8:34 AM

Post #9 of 51 (2951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys,

Currently I'm on frontline spray... Mocha juz got some ticks on her small lil toesy which i have lots of problem catching (seems to be some diehard ticks) LOL anyway... seeing that everything have cleared... I guess I will go back to garlic or some more natural stuff

cheers,
minglmy

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Oct 6, 2003, 9:26 AM

Post #10 of 51 (2946 views)
Shortcut

hai,Smileall my doggies r under no:3, because i everyday bring them out for jogging. prevent mah....Cool.

doodle
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #11 of 51 (2945 views)
Shortcut

doodle used to have ticks.. until i gave him garlic pills. Now no ticks.
Is there difference between puppy and dog?
usually puppy hardly get infested by ticks isn't it
True?

mackmack
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 9:57 PM

Post #12 of 51 (2943 views)
Shortcut

My dog back home has serious flea/ticks problems!!!
used to let him have the anti-ticks-collar, but seems useless.... but he likes that on his neck. Recently bought the Frontline spray, but he hates spray!!! cant even get near him.... so, USELESS.
Now, started to try on Garlic gloves... hope it works.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

torochan

Oct 6, 2003, 10:11 PM

Post #13 of 51 (2941 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

try flea collar b4,but he lose it during the AKC day at central park. now, i feed him with garlic tablets n spray with tea-tree oil.

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 7, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #14 of 51 (2937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ooohh....i see.....very good strategy you have there....i try it har.....Smile so no frontline/tick collar/tick powder/tick shampoo....anything for you???

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 7, 2003, 8:59 AM

Post #15 of 51 (2934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

well...depends on how often u take ur furkids out... if often then the chances of a puppy getting flea is there esp during the flea seasons:)

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 7, 2003, 9:01 AM

Post #16 of 51 (2933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack,torochan] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

my previous dogs have tried using the flea collar too but it doesn't seems to have much effect and of any help at all ! I don't think they are of much help at all ler...

cheers,
minglmy

mochacappucino
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2003, 5:01 PM

Post #17 of 51 (2927 views)
Shortcut

Nope... I don't use them. Does malaseb do the job?

Regards,
~!@Mocha@!~

Come to the Chit Chat Thread with MochaCappucino @ the Chit Chat Section !
Or come join the Klang Division Thread !

doodle
ALPHA

Oct 7, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #18 of 51 (2922 views)
Shortcut

doodle doesn't have ticks now. Does that mean the places i took him is tick safe?
Or is it because of the garlic in take?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 7, 2003, 9:22 PM

Post #19 of 51 (2917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm... good questions but i doubt that there is a specific answer there LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 7, 2003, 9:37 PM

Post #20 of 51 (2914 views)
Shortcut

i bath kinki with ticks repellant shampoo twice a week. and after everybath i'll spray De Flea Spray onto his coat. its something like frontline but had to re apply frequently. everynight i also feed kinki with half a clove of garlic. every evening i also will spot check her body and catch any ticks that i can see. all this work is done because she like to play around the garden.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 8, 2003, 2:28 AM

Post #21 of 51 (2910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

wah I salute man ! u really got ur hands full here :)

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2003, 5:14 AM

Post #22 of 51 (2907 views)
Shortcut

i really hope that those ticks will become extinct. HAHA!!

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2003, 5:21 AM

Post #23 of 51 (2907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] What type of flea/ticks repellant are you using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

no need all those things....last time i used tick repellant shampoo n tick solution but it does not work..so better trust my eyes n handsSmile

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2003, 5:27 AM

Post #24 of 51 (2905 views)
Shortcut

but you how about tick eggs ah?? i mean, tick lay their eggs in crack/crevices....so what if some tick falls off your doggie or you miss one and then they lay egg and then......how ah??

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 10, 2003, 8:43 AM

Post #25 of 51 (2897 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

rarelylor...caused i'll rarely miss one coz i check his body at least 2 times aday...so rarely got eegs...even so can still comb it away..Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my