Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 5, 2003, 12:02 AM

Post #1 of 63 (2256 views)
Shortcut
Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? Can't Post

1. The fur
2. The expressive eyes
3. The wet-wet nose
4. The ears
5. The teeth
6. The slimy tongue Tongue
7. The cute-cute paws
8. The waggy tail
9. The tummy/belly
10. The others unexplained stuff lar...
11. The beard (only for schnauzer i think)

cheers,
minglmy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2003, 4:26 AM

Post #2 of 63 (2252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileAll....except the teeth

But i esp like Hazel's head and body shape...though she's small for a dobe Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Oct 5, 2003, 4:35 AM)

JolinG
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2003, 8:30 AM

Post #3 of 63 (2248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

the fur, the expressive eyes....the feathery ears....and the most unstoppable waggy taiL!!!Wink

unexplainable stuff....erm...like 'swimming' on the grass?Blush

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2003, 9:51 AM

Post #4 of 63 (2243 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

I like all.....i believe it comes in a package n that's why i love them..how bout u?Tongue

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2003, 10:42 AM

Post #5 of 63 (2241 views)
Shortcut

lol,

actually i kinda like my dog's furry chest ...

very masculine. hehe.

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 5, 2003, 10:45 AM

Post #6 of 63 (2240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

nop....not swimming, is ===> "hmm hmm ing" xxx lah.....kekeekekekkekeLaugh

hmm...unexplainable stuff.....butt hole count ah? Crazy

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 5, 2003, 11:17 PM

Post #7 of 63 (2232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

"Swimming"?!!! Hahahaha!!! Sounds sooo innecent ler...

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 1:58 AM

Post #8 of 63 (2229 views)
Shortcut

all...esp. his cute cute eyes...Wink

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 5:02 AM

Post #9 of 63 (2228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

Cute eyes n cute owner but too bad, owver not willing to show herself n BillyFrown

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 6, 2003, 8:12 AM

Post #10 of 63 (2225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi guys,

thanks for the feedback !

I think of the 2 things that I love most of my 2 kiddo is their eyes and the short-short tail ! sometimes i can't resist playing with their tails...Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 6, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #11 of 63 (2223 views)
Shortcut

umm.... ur dog kinda "swimming" is kinda ummm... too "xxx" to be given a category LOL ! or else sure will put it up one...

cheers,
minglmy

doodle
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #12 of 63 (2215 views)
Shortcut

I like his long ears and soft sweet eyes.
Then his smell after his shower..
Luv it~!

sslee80
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2003, 6:56 PM

Post #13 of 63 (2214 views)
Shortcut

I would say their shining coat....especially after the bath..

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 7, 2003, 1:15 AM

Post #14 of 63 (2212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ehhh..nat, how you know i'm cute ah? heheheheh......Tongue

hooiiiii......what not willing to show ahhhh?? really cannot mahhh....FrownFrown i try try try to put billy's photo for you to see lah.....

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 7, 2003, 9:21 AM

Post #15 of 63 (2208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80,doodle] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yeah...their smell after their bath is really good ! hm...i guess need to add in another category - smell !

cheers,
minglmy

mochacappucino
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2003, 5:00 PM

Post #16 of 63 (2204 views)
Shortcut

For my Mocha girl, it's her eyes !!!! Laugh

Regards,
~!@Mocha@!~

Come to the Chit Chat Thread with MochaCappucino @ the Chit Chat Section !
Or come join the Klang Division Thread !

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 7, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #17 of 63 (2199 views)
Shortcut

i love kinki's cute paws and her innocent eye.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

JolinG
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #18 of 63 (2195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

elly dun be corrupted lar.....his actually trying to tell me he wants to 'swim' ahhaa
now the boston terrier pretty also know how to SWIM ohhh!..see her also so funny
akakka............
butt hole also count....u like can lar
lady wan can fit ah kows head
kekekekeSmile

JolinG
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #19 of 63 (2193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ehhehe of cos......
but its not really like humping rite..
its more to dragging kind...like swimming la..on the grass..........the leg all like paddling only
ekkekeke!!WinkLaughSly

JolinG
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2003, 11:32 PM

Post #20 of 63 (2191 views)
Shortcut

ehehhe its under the 'EXPLICIT' category
im sure they are MANY forum members with hamsap dog oh!!!!!! ekkekeke
eh min pin tail so short only..how to play?
u flick flick it arh?..ahahha

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2003, 2:09 AM

Post #21 of 63 (2186 views)
Shortcut

butt hole also count....u like can lar
lady wan can fit ah kows head
kekekekeSmile

Hilda sees this, she's gonna kill us both!~ muahahahahahha...u can think of something like this man.....kakakakakakakakakka.....LaughLaughLaugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 10, 2003, 2:42 AM

Post #22 of 63 (2185 views)
Shortcut

same thing lar.. .explicit or xxx not much of difference when u see the "look" when ur precious go for the "swim"LaughTongueLaughTongue

eh, the minpin short-short tail when wag the time damn cute man... then sum more when got too excited not only the tail will wag... the BUTT also wag together LOL ! soooo cute n funny ! LaughLaughLaugh

cheers,
minglmy

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2003, 7:28 AM

Post #23 of 63 (2181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG,Elly] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

*AHERM*

Eh.. Both of you leave Ah Kow out (of Lady's butthole PirateCrazyUnsure) this lah.. Frown

*sob* Now everytime I look at her I'm going to think of Lady's butthole. CrazyUnsure Aiks!

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2003, 7:34 AM

Post #24 of 63 (2180 views)
Shortcut

Hmm..

I like Ah Kow's boobs! (She got big breasts BlushTongue) Errmmm.. And her smell and her expressive face. And the way she sneezes! Damn cute! LaughLaugh

And... Whitie's BIG BIG ears and eyes.. Smile And her long boobs! Blush Hehehe..

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 10, 2003, 7:57 AM

Post #25 of 63 (2178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Which is the physical part you like the most of your furkiddo ? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

ur character very cutemah...guess ur billy is too right? put his pics with urs too ok?Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my