IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
pictures taken from PAWS

CasperSkywalker

Oct 5, 2003, 6:10 AM

Post #1 of 22 (4647 views)
Shortcut
pictures taken from PAWS Can't Post

hi here are some picture that i took from PAWS today...i only manage to take a fews of them cause when i arrive there it is almost 4pm..so it is a bit rush...

this is my first time visiting PAWS. the situation is ver different from SPCA...the place there is more like a kampung type..surrounded by a lot of coconut trees..very cooling and very fresh...

"im a female labrador....i need a home ...pls...????"
Attachments: PICT2598.JPG (206 KB)

CasperSkywalker

Oct 5, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #2 of 22 (4647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CasperSkywalker] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..everybody im the same female labrodor..pls take a close look at me...dont i look adorable??
Attachments: PICT2601.JPG (148 KB)

CasperSkywalker

Oct 5, 2003, 6:17 AM

Post #3 of 22 (4645 views)
Shortcut

hi im a shih tzu...balck and white shih tzu...i need LOVE>>!!!?

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2003, 8:22 AM

Post #4 of 22 (4638 views)
Shortcut

hi Smile

thanks for posting the pics...Smile

but er...there's no pic of the shih tzu attachedPirate
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

CasperSkywalker

Oct 5, 2003, 10:38 PM

Post #5 of 22 (4630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

oh sorry.... Frown

i tot i uploaded it and then i deleted it from my PC.... so now no more oledi.. Unsure

sorry guys

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2003, 4:28 AM

Post #6 of 22 (4626 views)
Shortcut

it's ok Smile

maybe u could gv a description instead?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

CasperSkywalker

Oct 6, 2003, 6:39 AM

Post #7 of 22 (4620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

oh okie..sure

its located in the puppies corner .... black and white color but according to my fren , the shih tzu's eye is blind for one side.... poor little pup Unsure

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 7, 2003, 4:01 AM

Post #8 of 22 (4598 views)
Shortcut

hm....i think that must be the shih tzu i saw a while ago....

how's his skin? all better?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Oct 13, 2003, 9:17 PM

Post #9 of 22 (4545 views)
Shortcut

hi casper,

well tht shih tzu was there for quite some time already as some members did mention about it some time ago..and ive seen it ymself when i went there about..errrmm..2 months ago i guesss..pooor thing...anyway is that your american cocker in the pic? it looks beautiful...
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Oct 14, 2003, 3:46 AM

Post #10 of 22 (4540 views)
Shortcut

hai casperskywalker, is the shih tzu's name cha-cha? i went there on last friday. the shih tzu is under some vitamin like b complex...n eye oilments.. treatment. 1years+. very cute n adorable. Dr Maha said the one side eye should be ok.Tongue

jopin76
New User

Oct 15, 2003, 10:43 PM

Post #11 of 22 (4509 views)
Shortcut

HEy casper! Do u know if she's already been adopted? My cousin is lookin for a substitute for the lab that she lost to old age. Thanks.
Jopin

CasperSkywalker

Oct 16, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #12 of 22 (4495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jopin76] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there ,

I am not so sure cos I am pretty busy for the past 2 weeks and never follow up . Perhaps you can drop by and have a look by yourself ?

chubajie
Dog Kichi

Oct 22, 2003, 4:10 AM

Post #13 of 22 (4449 views)
Shortcut

Blush may i know what is PAWS ? and where is it ?

shockmesane
Dog Kichi

Oct 22, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #14 of 22 (4448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chubajie] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

FYIm PAWS is a non profit organisation which provides shelter for animals abandoned or unwanted. What it actually stands for i dunno. Maybe someone else could provide it.

The map that was given somewhere here is very misleading. i was driving around looking for it everywhere. it is located along jalan lapangan terbang subang. if you are long federal highway, take the exit to Subang Airport road. Doesn't matter which direction on FH you're on, you will bound to take the 10 KM u turn stretch. head towards the airport, until reach the round about. From FH to roundabout is about 5 km. i used to work in Kelana Business Centre, and everyone complained the long stretch of u turn. hehe. after the u turn back, you will see petronas. there is four main exits along the road. first one leading to pilmoor estate, the one mentioned in the map. go on until you reach the second one. you should be able to see the Putra LRT signboard for the exit. This is also the exit to kelana jaya heading to LDP. right at the exit junction, PAWS is on the right side. if u missed it, either you make another 10 km u turn back, or take the kelana business centre exit (4th one, 3rd is heading to NKVE), and go in via LDP at the junction where the hyundai showroom is. This is route is a bit complicated as it was meant as a bypass and i suppose not many knew about it.
Jack

chubajie
Dog Kichi

Oct 22, 2003, 11:57 PM

Post #15 of 22 (4440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shockmesane] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy I arleady slaphappy to read your`s direction, but anyway i will try. Thank you.SlyTongue

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2003, 6:54 AM

Post #16 of 22 (4417 views)
Shortcut

Hi... just someone who just visited PAWS recently too.. my friend and I doing charity to help PAWS and my friend need some photos to show her friends who would like to help... I already donated some cards for their jumble sale... Heard they were planning it... I still see the Shit Tzu around... well, just wanna say hi... take care.. Fiona

naushika
Novice

Oct 26, 2003, 12:37 AM

Post #17 of 22 (4413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

hi fiona..just visited ur website...u have an very interesting life....i so envy...u have chance to play with all types of animals like dolphins,,,horses...thats so nices...:))u must be very hang fuk lar...it can be seen all from the pictures.:))

hopefully one day i will have that chance too...:))i really like that type of life..:)) but currently there are too many constraints and conditions that i have to take in consideration..:))

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 27, 2003, 7:01 AM

Post #18 of 22 (4398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [naushika] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the compliment and all... I do have an interesting life but only during my life in the State... I guess I am a person who have fate with animals... later this week I will be including other photos in my website... like a visit to the Wolf Park... do log in again when you have time... Now my life is completely different... with lots of stress and lots of problems... so I guess those kind of "hang fuk" will be a past... except maybe for my 2 angels, daughters... Keep in touch if you like.. Fiona

naushika
Novice

Oct 27, 2003, 10:31 PM

Post #19 of 22 (4383 views)
Shortcut

hi...fiona..surely i will visit ur web again...:))it must be very interesting...actually im on holiday now..almost 2 months holiday..so sien at home ...sometimes i will go spca provided if i have transport ler....:)) i dont have any dog at home...actually i used to have but she passed away because too old liao...:((

keep in touch....have a nice day!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 28, 2003, 5:24 AM

Post #20 of 22 (4373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [naushika] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope you will enjoy what I have in my website then :).. Will you be getting another dog then? I know it is heartbreak that at times I do not wih for another dog to see her/him pass away...
keep in touch.. Fiona

jschong
New User

Nov 11, 2003, 12:36 AM

Post #21 of 22 (4293 views)
Shortcut

Hie,

I am Charles, just went to PAWS that day with my friend, gosh there're so many cats and dogs which it's the first time I saw so much of them at one place.......ermm..maybe it's because the very first time I visited these kind of place.

Yeah I saw the Labrador too but it's quite large liao, wondering how old is it...

Anyway what's your website ah Fiona? Can I have a look?

regards,

Charles

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 11, 2003, 7:50 AM

Post #22 of 22 (4283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jschong] pictures taken from PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

It is very heartbreaking isn't it? Whenever I go I just wish I can take all of them home... I worked in one of these kind of place before but I cannot take the pressure so I stop... the ones which put to sleep and all...
Sure.. love to share with you... my website address is www.geocities.com/amomentwithfion

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my