Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
anyone found a female maltese in penang?

benchan8
Novice

Sep 30, 2003, 10:00 AM

Post #1 of 17 (4212 views)
Shortcut
anyone found a female maltese in penang? Can't Post

Hi I need help!

A lady lost a female maltese in penang opposite BJ plaza. Anyone find it pls email me or sms her at 012252153. Thks for the help!

kangahcai
New User

Sep 30, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #2 of 17 (4203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [benchan8] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

My brother found a white female small dog on Sunday in penang but I don't know if it is a maltese. Are you giving any tips for finding the dog?

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2003, 6:04 PM

Post #3 of 17 (4200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kangahcai] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

not to offend you or anything....i think it's great that you found a lost dog and is locating the owner....but don't you think it's kinda 'bad' that you're asking for a tip for finding the dog? why don't you think of it as doing a good deed? i know you're doing a huge favor by returning the dog to the rightful owner...and when you see the joy on the owner's face of finding back his/her baby...you'll know that you've just done a very nice thing and no amount of tip can give you that satisfaction..

just my personal thought....

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

kangahcai
New User

Oct 1, 2003, 3:47 AM

Post #4 of 17 (4194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

I am asking on behalf of my brother only. He will make the decision whether to give up the dog or keep it. But I think he will probably keep it if there no tips. Very cute dog.

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 1, 2003, 7:02 AM

Post #5 of 17 (4190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kangahcai] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

Glad that ur bro has done a good deed but maybe u can give them a call to see wheter it's their or not? U should not juz keep a dog merely it's cute..the owner n the dog might be missing each otherFrown.

Hope u'll not get offendedSmile

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 2, 2003, 12:12 AM

Post #6 of 17 (4175 views)
Shortcut

hi

glad to know that you're considering to keep the dog even without the tip...but pls do find its owner first...if you really can't find them, then take good care of the dog..okie? Smile

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

JolinG
Doggyman

Oct 2, 2003, 12:35 PM

Post #7 of 17 (4161 views)
Shortcut

wow..the way u put it...it is as if your blackmailling/threatening the real owner of the dog
'think he will probably keep it if there no tips. Very cute dog.' quote....
u think by saying this....the owner will give u a higher reward money is it?Mad

torochan

Oct 2, 2003, 11:38 PM

Post #8 of 17 (4156 views)
Shortcut

"I am asking on behalf of my brother only. He will make the decision whether to give up the dog or keep it. But I think he will probably keep it if there no tips. Very cute dog. "

i can't believe it , just too shock to find out tht u or anyone can make this kind of the command in this forum.MadMad

as a doglover n a responsible person, ur brother shd help the little furkid to find his/her owner first.he got no Right to keep a dog whose doesn't belong to him. wht u mean by 'up to him to make the decision'???

(This post was edited by torochan on Oct 3, 2003, 1:05 AM)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2003, 12:32 AM

Post #9 of 17 (4110 views)
Shortcut

u and ur brother are worst than a piratePiratePirateMad
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

kangahcai
New User

Oct 11, 2003, 2:17 AM

Post #10 of 17 (4106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

CoolCool
For those who are not owner of the dog, Keep yr commend to yourself. Anyway got a reward from benchan9. Will let my brother think abt it.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 11, 2003, 2:49 AM

Post #11 of 17 (4105 views)
Shortcut

hello human, first of all, you/brother are not the owner of the dog. please return the dog to the rightful owner. the way you put it, you're like begging for tips. MadMad

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

(This post was edited by icezcream on Oct 11, 2003, 3:41 AM)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Oct 12, 2003, 9:56 PM

Post #12 of 17 (4098 views)
Shortcut

i cant believe u r posting this....u got your wish..a TIP!! but u still wanna think about it..wat kind of ppl are u ...CrazyPirate

u want a dog, then get the tip and buy yourself a dog lar!
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

torochan

Oct 13, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #13 of 17 (4095 views)
Shortcut

hi,

ya,we not the owner for the dog.but we're all human who care for animal n got self-respect.

anyway, will keep my comment, comment of wht kind's of people u n ur bro are.Sly

(This post was edited by torochan on Oct 14, 2003, 12:14 AM)

mokmok820
New User

Oct 17, 2003, 1:23 PM

Post #14 of 17 (4075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [torochan] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Kangahcai,

I am really soli to kacau u.....but i hope to contact wz torochan.

can u advise me how is the way to contact them.

e-mail:mokmok820@hotmail.com

Tks n Rdgs

Mok(onwer of JJ)

jan
Enthusiast

Oct 17, 2003, 9:48 PM

Post #15 of 17 (4070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

It's kind of sad to hear all these comments. Most people will keep the dog as they can't find the owner. now, it's another way round. kangahchai and his brother are selfish. The owner may be really sad to lost her furkid. And this selfish person trying to get reward out of it. Anyway, this kind of people is going to pay back for what he says/do.

^^Jan^^

torochan

Oct 18, 2003, 12:39 AM

Post #16 of 17 (4067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mokmok820] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi mok,

im soo happy to hear frm u. how are u now?? aledi settle down in US? hows JJ?

u can contact me at abbylcy@hotmail.com. cant wait to hear frm u...Smile

doberman
ALPHA

Oct 28, 2003, 10:18 PM

Post #17 of 17 (4033 views)
Shortcut
Re: [benchan8] anyone found a female maltese in penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

im real sorry to hear bout ur loosing furkid n really hope that ppl who found it will return to u soon!

god bless!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my