Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 Next page Last page  View All

Kowie
ALPHA

Jun 7, 2005, 11:21 PM

Post #1751 of 1772 (2629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Home... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah lah. Everyone sure say you siao one. Tongue Good that you know. Laugh True also lah. But what you wanted to do also can make $$ mar.. Not as much lah so maybe have to cut down on the nice dinners you guys buy us... Angelic But it's ok! I can settle for beefball noodles. No need all that fancy stuff. LaughAngelicAngelic Hehehe...

Church????? Really??? Aiyah.. Ask Elly lah.. She and Adrian go quite often right? Smile At least once a week I think.

Glad to hear Papasan is getting better. Smile Hope he no need to wear specs lah...

Hamsters babies all died. Again. *sigh* It's just not meant to be... Frown And where has Jo been? Haven't seen her online is soooooooooo long. Unsure

Eh... Yum cha on Friday? Wink Can? I'm sure you need to de-stress. TongueAngelic

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jun 8, 2005, 1:03 AM

Post #1752 of 1772 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Home... [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad to know that our little witch is not a materialistic one.. but to have little mamasans and little papasans... need $$$ ler!

need to check with papasan if he is ok with yum cha on friday, will text you guys soon! Smile
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

Kowie
ALPHA

Jun 9, 2005, 1:09 AM

Post #1753 of 1772 (2613 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha! Not materialistic? Give me $$$ and see if I say no. LaughTongueTongue Better still.... How about a Gucci bag? AngelicAngelicAngelic Hehehehe!!!!

Yah lah... Kids can be expensive. Unsure Tongue Of course I wouldn't know. Low maintainace mar.... LaughLaughLaughTongueAngelic

Ok. Elly? Busy ar she?

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jun 9, 2005, 7:15 PM

Post #1754 of 1772 (2601 views)
Shortcut

Well, materialistic or not, you sure aint getting anything from me cause I am a pauper! Tongue

Anyway, dim sum on Sunday will be on ya.. will call you when we are done.

Kowie
ALPHA

Jun 10, 2005, 2:04 AM

Post #1755 of 1772 (2595 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe.... Yah.. "Paupers" like you drive Alfas. Laugh That would make me..... Hardcore poor in a third world country? AngelicLaughLaugh PLEASE LAH! You work until too stress already izzit? Tongue

Anyways, we'll see you guys on Sunday. Wake us up ok? Hehehe! Smile Where are you guys going? Subang izzit?

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jun 10, 2005, 5:12 PM

Post #1756 of 1772 (2590 views)
Shortcut

Bear in mind, Little Witch.... our Alfas are ooooooold cars.. hahahaha!!

Elly and I will be in SS2. After the check up, we will give you a call and head there straight.

Papasan's exams have been postponed already, so tonight we are quite free. Tot of going to Monterez for a drink, you wanna come?

Kowie
ALPHA

Jun 11, 2005, 11:47 PM

Post #1757 of 1772 (2585 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha!!! What lah... Better an old Alfa than an old Toyota. TongueLaugh

Ok! Can't wait for dim sum.... Smile Papasan going?

Can't leh tonight.... Got friend's 21st b'day party to go to... Will see you guys tomorrow! Smile

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jun 19, 2005, 9:16 AM

Post #1758 of 1772 (2571 views)
Shortcut

Sheesh... I got promoted to 'Old Kaki' also i didn't know!! Blur blur mamasan..

And you know what, 2 more weeks and Jo, the Little One will be back!!! Elly and I are just soooo excited!!

However, I dont' think i will be able to go to the airport to see her la..

I've decided to stay put like a loyal D_G to my big big boss.. hehehe.. don't screw me and yup, I know that stress level is likely to mountain or remain status quo, but will definitely try my utmost best to curb it! With you guys' help of course!! to DESTRESS ME!! haha!

Catch ya gurls later!

Kowie
ALPHA

Jun 19, 2005, 5:59 PM

Post #1759 of 1772 (2570 views)
Shortcut

Haha!! You're slowly progressing up the "status" ladder... Tongue

YEP!!!! SmileSmile Hahaha!!!! Dunno what happened to that girl, never see her online in ages. Has she mailed you? Unsure

Eh... Sorry about yesterday. We only finished dinner at like 10+. Had to wait 1 f*cking hour for the food. Was not really keen on going and getting lost after the wait my poor stomach had to endure. Blush You guys free on Monday night?

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jun 20, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #1760 of 1772 (2562 views)
Shortcut

Hey Little Witch,

Thanks for your phone call. I am sorry that I am not able to meet up tonight or tomorrow... Got damn important things to do ler.. and not that you are not important ok? Just some things that I can't put off just like that. Pirate Hope you understand...

Anyway, in case we don't get to see you before your trip, do enjoy yourself with your boy2!! No need to buy pressies la.. just get the "Do not disturb" sign from the hotel rooms... you know, those that hangs on the door knob? That is, if you do stay in a hotel la! hehehehe.. I love those stuffs!

Ok la.. it's 215pm already, got to get back to work! Stay chrill!

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 5, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #1761 of 1772 (2548 views)
Shortcut

We're BACK!!!!

Got some small stuff for you guys. Will call you all later. Jo how? Smile

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 7, 2005, 12:10 AM

Post #1762 of 1772 (2542 views)
Shortcut

AIKES!!! When I reread what I wrote, I realised that you forgot to get me those "DO NOT DISTURB" signs!! Aikes! Aikes! Aikes!!

Anyway, am happy that the pup Hilda and pup Jo are finally back!!

Looking forward to many more cherishable times...

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 7, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #1763 of 1772 (2533 views)
Shortcut

Sorry lah!!!! Only read your post when I got back. Tongue But what the hell would you need one of those signs for? Who going to disturb you and Jason when you guys are at it? LaughLaugh

Yep! Damn happy Jo's back. Saturday night is on! Will shop for juice soon. AngelicLaughLaugh

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 8, 2005, 4:51 PM

Post #1764 of 1772 (2524 views)
Shortcut

The signs are for my office la.. hehhehehreh..

Guess what.. I am also looking forward to this Saturday! We are going to have so much fun! Must remind Elly to bring her Monopoly!! Otherwise we can play Risk!!

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2005, 10:34 PM

Post #1765 of 1772 (2516 views)
Shortcut

Chehhhhhh!!!!!! Blush

Saturday's here! Can't wait to eat!!!! Hahahaha!!! You reminded Elly already? Smile Got you guys apple, mango and orange juice. Also got COKE (errr.... can't do without it... Blush) and this orange punch Ben made. See you guys tonight!!!!

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 11, 2005, 4:47 PM

Post #1766 of 1772 (2507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie,Elly,Jo] Home... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey autopups,

Thanks for coming over on Saturday night. Must say that I had good fun and hope you guys did too although Jo seemed bored while playing Monopoly and Papasan, Ben, Hilda and I didn't exactly make it to Starbucks!! hehehe.. but it was a fun joy ride, watching 2 Fast 2 Furious Part III and IV! Hah! And company was goooood.... food was goooooodd... and the punch was great too! Smile

The next agenda on the list - beef balls? dim sum? mani/pedi? take your pick girls! But must warn you, I won't be around this weekend k..

Anyway, just wanna thank you guys again for making Saturday such an eventful and fruitful one. It is such a great feeling that the autopups are finally back...

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 11, 2005, 8:54 PM

Post #1767 of 1772 (2504 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Home... [In reply to] Can't Post

Saturday night was good. Food was good, company was good and the entertainment was good. Smile Monopoly was fun. Adrian was damn funny!! Hahahaha!!! Thanks guys for the wonderful time. Smile

Too bad we didn't make it to Starbucks for that coffee... But hell it still was one hell of an adventure. Thanks to Papasan for the safe driving that got us there and back in one piece.

Looks like our days of mad adventures and all nighters are back again! Laugh And beef ball noodles sound good *hint hint*

Mamasan, where you guys going for the weekend? Holidaying again ar?

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 12, 2005, 12:28 AM

Post #1768 of 1772 (2492 views)
Shortcut

On behalf of Papasan, 'YOU ARE WELCOME' Just hope that you enjoyed the ride!! Shall we meet to play Monopoly or Risk again??

We will be heading to Malacca for a wedding dinner. Leaving on Friday night and coming back on Sunday le... Our good friends ler.. so cannot miss one! Unsure But you guys can go ahead without us k..

Hey, how about beef ball noodles on Thursday night? You guys come to KL at about 8pm la.. we makan then I can tapau for Papasan. What say you? Traffic coming up to KL on Thursday is quite ok. I can stay in the office and wait for you guys ler.

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 12, 2005, 10:45 PM

Post #1769 of 1772 (2477 views)
Shortcut

Can!!! But actually how about Scrabble or Boggle? Hehehe...Angelic

Eh... We thought of going beef ball on Friday night and then going to Petaling Street leh. Jo's Nick will be here. What time you guys leaving on Friday night? So how? Unsure

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 26, 2005, 5:38 AM

Post #1770 of 1772 (2444 views)
Shortcut

Hil, I am seriously thinking of getting a min pin la..

But scared later if pregnant how????

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 27, 2005, 2:48 AM

Post #1771 of 1772 (2439 views)
Shortcut

Get one lah!!! I think you'll really enjoy the company. Wink

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 27, 2005, 4:39 PM

Post #1772 of 1772 (2437 views)
Shortcut

Btw, this thread should be deleted la. It's no longer in existence.

Thought about it real carefully.. nah... decided to give it a skip anyway.. ehhehehe... although Jason agrees.

Anyway, I will be off today.. hope to see you guys on Saturday, if not.. some time soon. Take care and send my warmest regards to Jo ya.

First page Previous page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my