What do you work as?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

cyphang
Canine Addict

Nov 10, 2002, 7:13 AM

Post #76 of 86 (1655 views)
Shortcut
Re: Streamyx [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Elly...Would like to know more about the Streamyx. Can I contact you personally throu email? I'm living in Taman Desa (near Megamall) now but I heard the ports are full at the moment, my friend applied and it has been 3 months and he's still on waiting list.

Regards,

CY
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

cyphang
Canine Addict

Nov 10, 2002, 7:30 AM

Post #77 of 86 (1652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
A thread for member to know each other better. Who knows, we may be in the same line Wink
Let me start the ball rolling ....
Well, I'm a software con-sultant Winkfor an IT company located in PJ.
Who's next......

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but have been really enjoying it. I'm unemployed right now but I will be joining UTAR (Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman) as a lecturer in communications on Dec 2. Previously, I managed a biotechnology related website at Monash University Malaysia. I'm also a freelance translator (Chinese-English-Malay and vice versa) and emcee.

I live in Taman Desa (near Taman Seputeh and Megamall) and just wondering if there are anyone living around this area so I can go visit your furkids (if permitted :-) ? I don't have a dog now because I live in a condo and still debating if I should get a pup since the condo management showed disapproval when I enquired about the possibility of keeping a dog in my unit.

Regards,

CY
With warm regards,
CY Phang

cyphang
Canine Addict

Nov 10, 2002, 7:41 AM

Post #78 of 86 (1651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

What's your id on MSN boon? If you don't mind me asking? Mine is mayphg@hotmail.com...It'll be great to chat with you on dogs on MSN !

Regards,

CY
With warm regards,
CY Phang

boon
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2002, 11:16 AM

Post #79 of 86 (1646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CY,

heheh, i posted it somewhere in this forum, is actually my hotmail address.

here it goes

Mr Khoo : if the email address is going to be filtered by u, then pls do provide my hotmail address to CY.

Thanz in advence !Cool

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

prettycuter
Novice

Nov 11, 2002, 5:35 AM

Post #80 of 86 (1634 views)
Shortcut

hey, my turn to tell a bit hahaha i work as an admin exec in a company called Cinema Online. Well, i'm not in IT line but entertainment. I love watching movies. Maybe that's how i got tied up with Cinema Online..haha

Bty, anyones company looking for vacancies? IT related. My bf is looking for job. he's been jobless for 6 month oledi. please message me or email me at geraldine_lee82@yahoo.com if there's any. i'll appreciate it a lot.

Many thanks first....tata
---prettycuter---

Elly
ALPHA

Nov 11, 2002, 7:21 AM

Post #81 of 86 (1631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Streamyx [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Mr Phang,

Thank you for your interest in Streamyx.....Eh...sound like sales only huh..? hihihihihi..

We went for the meeting with early October with Telekom's Installation team...and they promised us the latest by 1st December 2002...everyone will be getting their port on ADSL connection. How true is true....you would have to by December.

Even we as reseller...we dare not promise customers anything. And of course we hope they do whatever they promised as we do receive tonnes of complaints everyday.

If you need any details on Streamyx, can email me ellyssc@hotmail.com. I will be online with MSN messenger from 10am till 6pm, everyday....infact, I've added u in my contact list. Anything...do ping me whenever u r online.

Till then, you have a nice evening.

Elly

yeequin
Novice

Dec 22, 2002, 12:54 PM

Post #82 of 86 (1605 views)
Shortcut

hello there!

i've just registered myself as a member this very very early morning.

i'm living the dream life now - not working and not having to worry about keeping afloat. i came back to malaysia about half year back, from where i was working in the middle east as a flight stewardess. i just got married, and will just concentrate in working on our new apartment now.

instead of looking forward towards having a child, we are looking forward to having our Golden retriever somewhere next year. so, there's nothing much i can introduce you to about our future puppy, except her name - Gayle!

hope to know more of you all! and Good Morning!

boon
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2002, 9:15 AM

Post #83 of 86 (1597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeequin] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi YeeQuin,

Welcome to the forum, you name sound familiar to me lah, r u work for UAE and station in Dubai ? Before this, u r with EVA ?

Just curious, sorri if i ask too much.Tongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

chongmeng_soh

Dec 26, 2002, 6:40 AM

Post #84 of 86 (1575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kathleen ....just read out the msg you have wrote on 24 sept. oh~ you are from the hotel industry~...mnhh i use to be ..but now are in the diffrrenlt line. just curious which hotel are you attach to?..i work in dynasty hotel and palace of the golden horses before...now attach to a packaging company, doing sales and desinging thing such as plastic shopping bag and paper shopping bag.how about you ...can share some info about how the hotel industry doing now a day~...are they having a good business~. aactually i wish to join back into this line again ..but as refer to so many of my x-classmate(taylor' college school of hospitality and tourism) they say the hotel industry is not doing so good and service point are low~///Frownand so on.....and i went for interview before ...the interviewer ask me to stay at my recent company as refer o them the pay that i have now is better than wat i will have if i join back to hotel. even i have tell them i'm looking more into intrest rather than $$ but they still reject me.....maybe they are so kind with me. wish merry X'mas & happy new year!Smile
....your saint look so cute ...hope your dream came true with full of love on the world of dog!(the [pet adoption centre)...maybe should call it as PAC. cheer~
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Dec 28, 2002, 1:05 AM

Post #85 of 86 (1558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chongmeng_soh] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chong Meng ,

Be more than delighted to tell u more on this industry well you can e -mail me at ..... and i think I know you as well WinkWink oh ur doggie is so black and cute ..... just like black beauty ...
A Dog Never Lies About Love

chongmeng_soh

Dec 28, 2002, 6:17 AM

Post #86 of 86 (1554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] What do you work as? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kathleen....have try to email you ....by can get through....maybe there is some problem with the server....
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my