Car Ride

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

sslee80
ALPHA

Oct 8, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #51 of 71 (1619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyo...u need a ride to vet har...very easy one....

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

give Leng Chai Corp Wong a call lor....2 seconds he will be right at your doorstep...akkakakkakaka

no offend ya...jk onlySmile

read about the gossip in RDO thread. hee ehehheeSmile

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

paulynn
ALPHA

Oct 9, 2003, 12:13 AM

Post #52 of 71 (1615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Makrawl.
Hm...my dogs are quite fine when i bring them out for car rides..They're not nervous when the car's moving as i think they're used to being inside the car without a crate or a doggy seat belt..but i do try to tie the leash on the shoulder rest but comfortable for them as well.Safety precautions as u wouldn't want your dog to flings his body here and there when u're making a turn...the only problem i think i'm having is that my older dog Pants LOUDLY whenever he's in the car.I tried winding down the window so that he gets some fresh air but he still pants loudly..Hm..any help?

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2003, 7:43 AM

Post #53 of 71 (1612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

i think vari kennel size l alos cannot fit in wira..so no crates for ur danes...too bad..just need to stick to the idea of tying them or fasten their seatbelts...Tongue

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2003, 7:46 AM

Post #54 of 71 (1611 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

understand what u mean...i also like taht have to tumpamg here n there paiseh only...or else have to pay petrol...haiya...poor no choicelar

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 9, 2003, 8:35 AM

Post #55 of 71 (1609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

eh sean... u wanna kena from me is it??? who is this corp wong lar btw? seems like very famous... see his name mentioned all over this forum leh... Tongue Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 9, 2003, 8:39 AM

Post #56 of 71 (1608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah... but i need to tumpang only for sookie's vet visits... coz doggie cannot go into public transport mar... other than that i am more than happy to take taxi or LRT to go to places... no need to beg and plead ppl! Wink Cool Angelic

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

sslee80
ALPHA

Oct 9, 2003, 6:52 PM

Post #57 of 71 (1606 views)
Shortcut

aiya....dun be so offensive ler...everyone seems to mention yo name with corp wong mar... so I just join the crowd nia...Thought both of u r very matching mar... btw, I have not met corp wong too.. must be very handsome lor..heee

sorri ar... joking nia.

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

makrawl
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2003, 12:34 AM

Post #58 of 71 (1601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

mine pant too. but just for a short while. once i turn the air-cond. to the maximum, they'll sleep like pigs snooring like sweet babies in the cradle (in fact it's crate!Laugh). try to adjust the air-cond to blow right at their crate of their direction. they even sleep untill sampai rumah pun tak tau bangun.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2003, 12:44 AM

Post #59 of 71 (1600 views)
Shortcut

hi! kepo is here. WHO IS CORP WONG HAH???? Laugh

i think u must be boiling at this time.Laugh

well, i still remember the day before i got my driving liscense. i have to wait till saturday lah! my brother or sisters free lah! borrow the car from my motherlah! so fussy! my dog usually cure by itself already before they r free to send them to the vet. when i got my driving liscense, i was so nervous to drive (in fact i didn't drive for months after that). but one day when my dog is sick, i also don't know why, from no where i got my guts to picked up the car keys and drive alone with a dog from SHAH ALAM to Petalin Jaya. it was so scary but i don't care and drive her all around the town. (phew!)

now, i can bring them out whenever i want to. and i drive my own car too! so, "DEMI MASA DEPAN ANJING KESAYANGANMU, PANDULAH KERETA!"Sly

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 11, 2003, 1:54 AM

Post #60 of 71 (1598 views)
Shortcut

eh yalar... me also wondering who this corp wong fella... so darn popular here... who is he lar? Crazy

HAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAAA... eh me like ur motto lar!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

paulynn
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2003, 5:53 AM

Post #61 of 71 (1597 views)
Shortcut

Hi Makrawl.I don't think that my dogs like air-con as much as yours.Lucky you..mine will move about like a mad dog and settle down when he's "satisfied" looking at the scenary :)

makrawl
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2003, 7:41 AM

Post #62 of 71 (1595 views)
Shortcut

thank you! thank you! maybe we can have a "pertandingan slogan" for puppy.com.my?? but no funlah as I'M GOING TO WIN ANYWAY!!SlyPirate (WALAU! Blush)

makrawl
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #63 of 71 (1594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] Car Ride [In reply to] Can't Post

i think becouse i put them in the crate while u let them walk around in the car. try the crate and maybe they'll just act like mine. for safety purpose, in case there is an emergency stop.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 11, 2003, 8:20 AM

Post #64 of 71 (1593 views)
Shortcut

wah... u 'em ji chau' lar... Blush sure win somemore... Tongue

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #65 of 71 (1592 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

I thought u tumpang to jalan-jalan...before i have my car...i also always tumpang to take my dogs go jalan-jalan but it's oklah...very close frined..BTW, how's sookie's operation doingSmile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 11, 2003, 8:53 AM

Post #66 of 71 (1591 views)
Shortcut

nah... jalan jalan can always take taxi or lrt... only when it involves sookie... then need to find transport...

sookie's operation was a month ago... she's all good and happy now... Angelic in fact she's all jumping and running only 3 days after the op... Crazy

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 12, 2003, 8:04 AM

Post #67 of 71 (1589 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

glad she's fine.............no, what i mean is that u don't take sookie for jalan-jalan in the car?Tongue

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 12, 2003, 9:00 AM

Post #68 of 71 (1588 views)
Shortcut

no car how to take sookie jalan jalan in a car? Crazy if i suggest to any of my frens, they'll probably tell me 'sai hei'! Unimpressed Unsure

but i'm very happy that there are outings and gatherings by pug, cheras mamak division, and of coz the forum being organised! sookie gets to go out more then! Cool Wink Laugh

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 12, 2003, 10:06 AM

Post #69 of 71 (1587 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

just be patient...i was like u too... but got outing menas u can tumpang them right? glad that i have a car now....more outing for my dogSmile

wish i'm in kl...can take u n sookie alongAngelic

paulynn
ALPHA

Oct 14, 2003, 9:17 AM

Post #70 of 71 (1583 views)
Shortcut

I have the doggy seat belt so they wont get pushed around whenever i make a turn so i dont' really need a crate la unless it's a long journey..but thanks for your concern

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2003, 7:49 AM

Post #71 of 71 (1578 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

can join ur sloga creating?

demi masa depan anjing kesayanganmu, belilah insurans

demi masa depan anjing kesayanganmu, belajarlah memandu dengan cermat.

bekerja keras demilah masa depan anjing kesayanganmu...wang harus dicar...jika tidak anjing akan mati kelaparanTongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my