Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Golden Retriever and Irish Setter in PG

jcksn
New User

Sep 14, 2003, 5:06 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1405 views)
Shortcut
Lost Golden Retriever and Irish Setter in PG Can't Post

See the lovely face of these 2 dogs. Maxi and Rocky have escaped from home in Tanjung Bungah,PG on 11 September and we haven't seen them back again. Maxi is a friendly Golden Retriever and Rocky a scared Irish Setter. He may not survive living with other people. They are both 2+ years old males. We have heard that someone has been walking with them. Please bring our dogs back here where they belong. Have you seen our dogs, than please call us at 8993776 or call November Dogshop when there is no answer. Thank you very much for your help, Jackson and Vincent.

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2003, 8:19 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jcksn] Lost Golden Retriever and Irish Setter in PG [In reply to] Can't Post

you have 2 lovely dogs there....
so sorry to know that they have escaped (or worse, stolen)..will keep many eyes out for the dogs...hopefully we can find them...don't give up!

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Sep 15, 2003, 4:58 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1379 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jcksn] Lost Golden Retriever and Irish Setter in PG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Will keep an eye on Rocky and Maxi for you. Good Luck!Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Sep 15, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1366 views)
Shortcut

Smile hi,

so sorry to hear about that, i hope that you'll be able to find your doggie soon... i'll be praying for the lost dogs... best of luck in searching... Smile
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Huey Yng
Novice

Sep 18, 2003, 4:57 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1347 views)
Shortcut

Shocked I'm really shock hearing this news..... I'm christine ,I have been work in November pets shop before.

I like Maxi n Rocky very much......I was very sad when i saw your post...why they will run out from your house....did u all search 4 them nearby your resident area ??? U may try to search them one house by one house nearby your house....because i think People that got them can't bring them to far because both of them were large isn't it......or u may also print some copy of flyers that descripe them n give out to all your neighbours ....maybe someone got them but they dunno u are searching 4 your dogs.....cause as u know, not everybody know how to use internet right !! Don't worried to much....n don't be too sad.....try your best to find them , ok ! If u are free pls reply my message n tell me the latest news ok...... The best regards 4 u & vincent !!!

my personal e-mail : christine_tan36@hotmail.com

your sincerely,

Christine Tan

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my