Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Dog

jjohnston
New User

Sep 4, 2003, 3:21 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1103 views)
Shortcut
Missing Dog Can't Post

My dog has been missing from Damansara Heights for 3 weeks now. I have been handing out flyers offering a reward in the surrounding neighborhoods and at pet stores and vets in the area. I am an expat and have heard some horrifying stories of how dogs are stolen and sold or used for breeding. Can anyone offer any insight? Is there any hope?

Her picture is uploaded (i hope)

Thanks

J

(This post was edited by jjohnston on Sep 4, 2003, 3:21 AM)
Attachments: Rhoda3.jpg (125 KB)

eli
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2003, 4:35 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jjohnston] Missing Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

i am so sorry to read of your missing dog. there is always hope, don't give up! i found my dog after almost 9 weeks.
hope you get her back soon. hang in there!

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 4, 2003, 7:00 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1093 views)
Shortcut

ehh...?? I saw a mat salleh was holding 2 dogs the other day near my office. (am at SS15, Subang Jaya) Same color like yours, both labbie I think...1 darker color and 1 is beige color.

Will keep an eye for you ya...Smile

torochan

Sep 5, 2003, 12:14 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1079 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

don't give up in searching ur dog. i'll pray very hard for u n ur doggie till the reunion day....

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2003, 3:16 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1031 views)
Shortcut

hi Smile
do look up on other threads under this topic...i'm sure you can find lots of helpful info.. and never give up hope..there was this one owner in singapore who lost her dog but never gave up hope and in the end she found her dog back after a few months (i forgot how many months).. so good luck in finding you dog...don't give up hope..Wink

p/s maybe you could also check with the local SPCA to see if anybody has brought any dog there..

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my