Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #26 of 85 (2610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Arh~ he gave u a facial Scrub?? clever boy~

by the way~ how's his paws now? any improvement?

feed him a piece of doggieman on behalf of me la~

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #27 of 85 (2608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyee. his paws so dirty, scrub my face only make it dirtier and dirtier >:|

his paw paw is healed up already. dunno why, the paws grow back really fast o.

doggieman ar? see la. so arrogant lately dun choi me. maybe give him half piece only >:(

regards,
hunter

Terry
K9 Kaki

Aug 29, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #28 of 85 (2606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Billy keeps biting my hand and fingers .... not hard by his judgement but still painful for me. Couldn't seem to stop him ... tried scolding (he just barks back at me when I scold him ... like scold me back) and when I rotan him ... he would bark at me and run away (hoping that I cannot reach him with my rotan).

He behaves perfectly with my friend - the co owner. When she wants him to sit he sits. When wants him to lie down he lies down. When she ask him to stop he stops. What am I doing wrong ?

TerryPirate

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2003, 1:01 AM

Post #29 of 85 (2602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Behavioral problems.

well~ Billy just needs more attention from you. When he did things wrong and you scold & rotan him, that's "attention" to him according to dogs' dictionary.Wink What have you did wrong?? i think you gave him the wrong way of attention, and didn't give him enough the right way of attention: TIME & PATIENT.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Aug 30, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #30 of 85 (2592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! my 4 months old GR bite too.... :P
Well, but i don't give him freedom at home. he can't just run away when i bit him... hehehe...
so, when you wanna rotan him, make sure he don't have place to run off... then ma.. he have to face you and do not do that again... rite?

Cheers,
eefee

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #31 of 85 (2582 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Billy is growin' as a teenager now, not surprising to be a little rebelious :)

he knows that u can't control him so he's naughty to u. hmm. for the biting part, i'd suggest u smack his mouth (not too hard) when he bites ur fingers - timing is very important! soon he'll get the idea biting fingers is not fun anymore.

regards,
hunter

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 1, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #32 of 85 (2573 views)
Shortcut

The strange thing is that he is rebellious with me but absolutely submissive to my friend. I wonder why.

Terry

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 1, 2003, 8:24 AM

Post #33 of 85 (2572 views)
Shortcut

hi,

perhaps it's b'coz u spend more time with Billy than ur friend? he know u well, so he dare to be a rebel at home....and he's being nice to ur friend because she's all nice nice to him (no rotan)

anyway, what could i say. we would never figure out how dog thinks. their IQ could be higher than us.

regards,
hunter

xyne
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2003, 9:59 AM

Post #34 of 85 (2572 views)
Shortcut

I think Billy doesnt see you as the Alpha. You gotta be strict when u train him, but balanced with play at the right time.

Of course if he see u n the rotan he run lah... i oso run lorr.. heeheee.. if u have to cane him, dont let him be able to police n thief with u la.. i'd hold my dog with their choke chain n spank them screaming Nos until they get my point. Now if they see me angry with rotan they know they did wrong n stay put with head tilted like say "sorry.. dont spank me laahhhh".....

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 1, 2003, 10:18 AM

Post #35 of 85 (2570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

I believe you are right about Billy not seeing me as an Alpha.

Terry

xyne
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 6:39 PM

Post #36 of 85 (2564 views)
Shortcut

i think your co-owner has the 'sat-hei'...tats why the dog listen... my bf oso got that 'aura'...heeheee.. the dogs usually love n fear him...

laurentia
Novice

Sep 3, 2003, 4:40 AM

Post #37 of 85 (2560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hey, am so sorry!! hehehhe, so u r terry and your cutie is Bill...

I have gotten my GR puppy! I went to get last thurs, although 'Elmo' still had running nose, I brought him back home. I have been feeding him medicine for kids for a few days now.

My little Elmo is very naughty and he loves to bite hands too... I'll post up his pics soon Laugh
Elmo

laurentia
Novice

Sep 3, 2003, 4:45 AM

Post #38 of 85 (2559 views)
Shortcut

Hey Thanks Terry! Elmo is the American breed, according to the seller.. Therefore, I'm looking fwd to see Elmo grows bigger and to have a big skull and bones.. Smile I think Elmo has lighter color of fur..
Elmo

laurentia
Novice

Sep 3, 2003, 4:49 AM

Post #39 of 85 (2557 views)
Shortcut

Ohhh Terry, dun let Billy bite your hands or fingers cuz according to the book, the dog would think he could rule over you if he could bite your fingers/hands.. so evil.. hehehe Sly
Elmo

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 3, 2003, 7:24 AM

Post #40 of 85 (2552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laurentia] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Enjoy him when he is small - take lots of pictures (my regret for not doing so) coz they grow really really quickly. Keep an eye on him if he has a running nose. If it does not go away go to the vet quickly.

Billy does not think I'm his Alpha Frown. Anyway, you can see pictures of Billy in the picture gallery - it has just been approved (hot from the oven).

TerryCool

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2003, 9:37 PM

Post #41 of 85 (2541 views)
Shortcut

billy bites u?? bite him back!! that's what we do to summer when she tries to snap at us when she's still pup.!!
we'll bite her muzzle!!

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 4, 2003, 9:43 PM

Post #42 of 85 (2540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

But ..... he is not very tasty !!!!

TerryUnsure

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 5, 2003, 3:46 AM

Post #43 of 85 (2533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

walau~~~, bite ur GR muzzle???

wahsai........now this is wat i call "disciplined ur dog in all means". Well, at least u get 2 show her who's boss la. But.....won't ur mouth b full of fur??? hehehe... Tongue

i gif up whacking my dog wit rotan long ago, cos i know he's so thick skin that he won't feel a thing. Now, i just simply smack his face or pull n twist his ears. He'll understand he'd done something bad n gif u d tau tap tap, ngan sap sap guilty look.

btw, laurentia, love ur puppy's name, miss those sesame street's days....young n carefree.....

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 5, 2003, 3:52 AM

Post #44 of 85 (2532 views)
Shortcut

Not very tasty ah......try this.

Place Billy's tail between a hotdog bun......add some ketchup, cucumber, mustard &............MUNCH !!!

Sounds delicious enuf???

nyak nyak nyak nyak~~~~~

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 5, 2003, 7:21 AM

Post #45 of 85 (2528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahahahaha ... can be considered.

TerryWink

laurentia
Novice

Sep 5, 2003, 6:28 PM

Post #46 of 85 (2522 views)
Shortcut

HEHEHE, yup.. those "sesame street's" days were indeed memorable childhood days...My Elmo the puppy is now very cute, like the Elmo in the sesame st. Hmm, am still trying to reduce the file sizes of the pics so that I could post up his pics.. btw. Elmo likes to bite my fingers too..and also skirts and pants.. ooo, he also likes biting off my grasses and plants.. he now can 'sometimes' sit down when i asked him to, is it about right for a 2 mths GR? or he could have done better? hehehe.. Sly
Elmo

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 5, 2003, 8:34 PM

Post #47 of 85 (2519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laurentia] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Woo Hoo~~~cepat cepat add little elmo in2 our Just retrievers list.

Sounds like ur puppy is no longer sick liaw, very playful n hyper pup huh?

hmm...2 mths should b the rite time 2 start the training liaw. But gotta b patient, the pup sure very playful n dun wanna learn 1. Last time when Max was still a puppy, i train until myself get so mang zang.

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 6, 2003, 12:31 AM

Post #48 of 85 (2513 views)
Shortcut

just bite a little but she'll still play like 'seow cha bo'!!Crazy

ivy
New User

Jan 12, 2004, 8:10 PM

Post #49 of 85 (2422 views)
Shortcut
wer to buy Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

i plan to have one Golden Retriever puppy or any puppy with a long fur and medium size to become my close2 friend. I want some advice from u all. Wer i can get GR or long fur puppy? and healthy one...any petshop recommended?...

Thanks.
ivy

melissa
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2004, 1:51 AM

Post #50 of 85 (2408 views)
Shortcut

My belle, the lab also very rough, one time she banged me from behind (actually she wanted to greet me) and I almost felt down Pirate!

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my